K2 Photo Booth Reviews

60 | Sarasota, FL

60 Reviews for K2 Photo Booth

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

Jeff was always quick to respond to my emails and questions and our wedding guests loved the photobooth! We enjoyed flipping through the album of photobooth pictures the next day and would recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2016

Could not be more impressed with Jeff & K2Photo Booth! He responded to emails fast and was extremely helpful. Our wedding guests loved the photo booth and the fact that they got photo strips to take home. My husband and I had a good laugh looking at all the photos! Highly recommend them for anyone needing a photo booth

Sent on 03/17/2016

Mary · Married on 03/11/2016

On time, great attitude, guests loved this, great pictures and great turn around time for bride and groom. Can't ask for more than that. Definitely recommend

Sent on 03/19/2016

K2 photography's photo booth was awesome! Our wedding guests had a blast taking pictures. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Davina · Married on 06/27/2015

Our guests loved the Photo Booth, and we did too! A great surprise for guests and a nice way for everyone to get photos the day of the wedding! Props were fun!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/25/2015

Absolutely perfect photo booth service. They were so easy to work with, they brought all the props and fun stuff for our wedding guests to use, and we had so much FUN! Our guests loved it and said it was the best thing ever. We received all of the photo strips printed out in a book for us to keep as well as a link to all of our photos digitally - amazing! Very professional team - Jeff was great to work with! I LOVE looking back at all the silly faces throughout the night from our wedding :) Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • User4920723 · 2+ years ago

We used K2 Photography for the photobooth at our wedding. Jeff and I started communicating through email in October, and our wedding was in March. He responded quickly, and gave me all the information I needed. The photobooth made our reception what is was. Our guests were floating in and out every second we had it! We loved looking through the guestbook the day after the wedding and were sent an online link just a few days after the wedding that brought us to tears from laughing so hard. We have had a few guests ask for contact information so they could use K2 Photography as well. Thanks guys for the great job!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Kelsey · Married on 02/28/2015

They did such a great job with our wedding! Came a day early to ensure set-up would be effortless and showed up early and stayed late the day of our wedding! Had amazing props an even had our book ready for us at the end of the night! They also had all our pictures online in an album by the next day! Awesome operation!

Sent on 03/09/2015

kelli · Married on 02/14/2015

The photo booth was a HUGE hit!!! SO. MUCH. FUN. I saw people going back several times in different groups for more photos. We got a scrapbook and some of the photos were hilarious. The guests’ captions were also pretty creative and funny. We also got a link to the photos and a flash drive to download them. I’m so happy my husband and I got back there to sneak a few photos in. The quality of these photos is also very high- VERY professional looking- not like other photo booths. The lighting is very good. My wedding was on Valentine’s Day and Jeff was nice enough to provide the guests with V-Day themed props- along with a ton of other guest favorites! (Insert cigar, Viking hat here!)

Sent on 03/13/2015

Analiese · Married on 01/24/2015

I absolutely loved the photobooth and so did my guests! It was something to do during the wedding and was a great little wedding favor. The booth was large enough to fit 6 people. Images were high quality and offered in black and white or color. There was also a video option. The props were fun (and clean). Jeff and his staff were great to work with. I literally laughed out loud looking through the pictures of my friends and family making silly faces and wearing silly hats. It's a great way to supplement the more formal shots from your photographer. I highly recommend K2 for you photbooth needs! If I ever have another party, they'll be at the top of my vendor list!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Allison · Married on 01/16/2015

I am so happy to have found K2. I spoke and worked with Jeff who was very good at answering any of my questions and getting back to me. Everyone at the wedding LOVED the photo booth and the props were amazing! In my opinion the best I've ever experienced at a wedding! We opted to use the photos as part of our guest book where people could sign next to them! Jeff included the book and pen to everyone. Absolutely 100% recommend this company! Heck I'm going to probably give them a call for my birthday!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2014

After calling around the Sarasota area for a photo booth I ended up booking K2 Photo Booth and I'm so glad I did. I was unsure how a photo booth would go over at my wedding but once they were all set up there was a line of people waiting for their turn. The two attendees we had running our booth were great as well and were very helpful. The guests loved all the props and the unlimited photos they were able to take. I got the package where K2 provided a scrapbook so guests could leave us a photo strip and a note, which provided us with a unique guestbook we will actually look at. I also received an e-mail with the link of all the photos that were taken in the photo booth so I am able to look at the photos even if they were not printed out and in the scrapbook. They were great!

Sent on 12/01/2014

WOW! This company Rocks!! Money well spent!! My guest had so much fun! It was the life of the party!! If your hesitating a photobooth I say GO FOR IT with K2!! You will NOT regret it!! I am loving our guest photos! My guest and I loved the props and the people handling the booth were very professional, on time, and helpful! You will not regret K2!! I know I will be laughing years to come! <3

Sent on 11/20/2014

Jillian · Married on 10/04/2014

We really wanted a photobooth at our wedding and I was thrilled when I came across a coupon for K2.

Jeff is awesome. I was planning a destination wedding and Jeff was always available to answer questions and help me out.

The day off, they showed up on time and everything was awesome. The photobooth was clean and easy to use. The props were so much fun. We have crazy friends and family who absolutely enjoyed themselves.

Not only did our guests get a copy of their pictures but they gave us a photo album and web access to all of our pics. Plus, a flash drive is on the way. All of our pics were to us by the time we got back from the honeymoon.

These guys are awesome and worth every penny! Thanks for the awesome memories Jeff and K2!!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Zzil

Lizz · Married on 10/03/2014

Tim and made our wedding amazing! The photobooth was such a hit and the pictures ofour wedding and reception were fantastic! A big THANK YOU to the team at K2! I wish I could rate them 10 stars!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Dawn · event on 06/08/2014

Great to work with! Always promptly replied to my questions. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2014

I thought that I had finalized all of the wedding details for our big day; that is, until I came across a 50% off photo booth rental special that I could just not pass up. If you think that you already have a professional photographer for your event and that this is an unnecessary added expense, you are wrong, haha. I hired K2 Photo Booth for our May wedding and it was the best decision I could have made. Attendants arrived early, set up quietly, provided such a large array of accessories to choose from, were friendly and professional, provided us with a fantastic signed keepsake photo book of all our guests' candid pictures, and all this for a price that can't be beat! Trust me, hiring K2 will make your wedding and guests will not stop talking about all the fun they had. Plus, it's a great way to skip on the guest favors as the personalized photo strips can serve this purpose as well. Your guests will not remember all the small details that you may have scrutinized over, but they will not ever forget the photo booth fun. K2 is the best price, best equipped company around. I highly recommend their services to anyone interested in creating that "wow" factor at their event.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/03/2014

Everyone at the wedding loved this and had a great time taking some really fun pictures! We loved the photo album they made us and the flash drive with all the pictures on it!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/25/2014

Hiring Jeff and K2 Photobooth was the best decision I made for my wedding! First, I just want to say that I was the Bride who wanted everything perfect, and managed to find something wrong with everything, & is easily disappointed. I am happy to say, Jeff and K2 Photobooth, were the exception. Everything about this vendor and the services provided was top-notch, and exceeded my expectations (which isn't easy to do). I would 110% use them again and recommend to anyone needing a photobooth for an event. Jeff was always easy to get a hold of via phone or email, there was great communication, their prices were by far the best for the value that I got, they were very professional and easy to work with, very friendly and inviting to all my guests, took unlimited photos for the amount of time I hired them for, arrived at the wedding earlier than they had to, set-up went very smoothly, equipment was classy & new, was always very polite and appreciative that I hired them for the job, had a very large selection of props, provided all the guests with their own copy of the photo, gave me a photo album at the end of the night with all of the photos and messages from the guests, and provided me with a link to view and download my photos electronically! 5 STARS ALL AROUND!!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Sent on 06/20/2014

Jilian · Married on 04/11/2014

K2 was awesome on my wedding day! When I got to see the setup, I couldn't believe how many fun props they brought for my guests to use! My husband's aunt made us a beautiful scrapbook for the wedding and we wanted to include all of the photo booth photos in it. The guys had no problem doing this for me. They put all of the pictures in the book and had all of the guests sign next to their photo strip. All of the guests raved about the booth and some of the engaged guests now want to use K2 at their event too!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/11/2014

Jeff was very nice and responded quickly to all emails. Photo booth was a hit and I would recommend it for any wedding. Our guests had so much fun with it and we used a scrapbook as our guest book so they could share their photos.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Kate · Married on 02/28/2014

Jeff was great to work with and very quick to respond to emails. At my wedding, the photo booth was a big hit! The props were great and there was a huge variety. The quality of the photos were excellent and printed instantly. Jeff's brother who ran the booth at my wedding was very nice and welcoming to my guests. He was on time and set up ready at the time promised. I would recommend this company for your photo booth needs!

Sent on 03/03/2014
  • User3897160 · event on 02/07/2014

It was a great night! Accomidations were made to handle the 250+ we had to squeeze in. Especially in such a short time frame! K2 was on time, profressional and accomdating! I would defintely recommend them and use them again! Bashaw Elementary Bradenton, FL

Sent on 02/11/2014

Brittany · Married on 01/25/2014

Awesome service and experience! All of my guests really enjoyed the photo booth and attendant! Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/10/2014