Jewel of Ruby Events Reviews

5 | Charlotte, NC

5 Reviews for Jewel of Ruby Events

• USMNT

Usmnt · Married on 08/29/2020

Vicky is much more than a wedding planner

Vicky and her team are able to think outside the box with little hand holding, and execute the vision at my wedding as clearly as she had articulated prior to. No matter what we threw her way, Vicky was supportive, professional, realistic and managed to exceed our high expectations. She listened, she cared. She respected our budget, protected our ideas and stuck by our side during the negotiating detail with our vendors.
    At the end, we didn’t feel like we hired a wedding planner. We feel like we gained a friend.

Sent on 12/20/2020

Dolly T. · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding day bliss

Victoria went above and beyond to make our day one full of joy without stress. She anticipated needs and brought additional help on board. Our guests commented on how smooth the service was, how beautiful the venue was and how well coordinated all the vendors were. 100% recommend

Sent on 12/26/2020

Tola A. · Married on 05/26/2015

Awesome experience with top notch planner

Victoria was the day of coordinator for our wedding. She went above and beyond for our big day, she exceeded our expectations, she’s very organized, detail oriented, and communicated effectively with all the parties involved. Everyone had positive things to say about her. She also planned my baby shower, and I was in awe when I walked into the room, everything was perfect. Victoria is one of the best planners you can hire for your events.

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • O

Ogechi I. · Married on 08/03/2013

Victoria is the absolute best!!!!

Victoria is amazing! She thinks about everything! I was so relaxed on my wedding day knowing she had everything under control.

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Y

Yetty · Married on 12/19/2012

Outstanding!!!!

Victoria served as the planner for my wedding that took place in Atlanta, while I lived in Tennessee and my fiancée in Maryland. She was very relatable, organized, and she went on most of my vendor meetings appointments in Atlanta (mind you she lives in Charlotte), by herself and will fill us in at the end of the day. I was so busy with medical residency training so we trusted her with majority of our decision making. Our wedding day was so beautiful, memorable and stress free to say the least. She had everything well planned and organized, we were truly able to enjoy our wedding and YES, our guests had a fantastic time as well from all the comments we received. Post wedding Victoria also assisted us with thank you cards to our guests. Most importantly to us also, her services also came with a genuine heart and relationship... that is hard to find and you can’t put a price on it!!

If you are looking for a GREAT planner, don’t look far. Victoria with Jewel of Ruby Events is who you should trust with your special day!!

Sent on 12/19/2020