7 Reviews for Jesse Moran Events - Lighting & Photo Booth Rentals

7 Jesse Moran Events - Lighting & Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

I'm so glad we booked Jesse for our uplighting. It was the perfect touch to my daughters wedding. He did a wonderful job!!
He was very easy to get a hold of and responded quickly to question and concerns we had.
It was really not in our budget to do the uplighting. With the very Resonable rates Jesse had for the lighting it made it easy to squeeze in.
I would highly recommend them!!
I look forward to using him again in the future.

Profile Picture User5422516, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so glad my husband and I booked a photo booth for our wedding and that we booked with Jesse Moran Events! I was in contact directly with Jesse throughout the planning process and I have to say he was one of the easiest vendors to work with. He was flexible and even worked out a deal with me. Their prices are extremely reasonable, probably the best, and well worth what you pay. The photo booth was used throughout our entire reception with Jesse there as the attendant. You could use the photo booth as many times as you liked and got 2 strips each time! We also recived a CD of all the pictures which was hilarious to watch the next day. If you are on the fence about whether or not you should get a photo booth for your wedding reception make the choice to do it & call or email Jesse!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were extremely pleased with Jesse Moran's services. He was very accessible before the ceremony. The photo booth was definitely a highlight of the reception, everyone jumped in, young and old. We wanted a custom gobo for our dancefloor, and Jesse conveniently accommodated us. The up lighting was beautiful for our dinner. Thank you for helping to make our night unforgettable!

Profile Picture User2506584, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a BIG hit at our wedding reception. There were tons of props for our guests to choose from. Everyone had so much fun taking photos, and my husband and I absolutely love the scrapbook that was put together of all the photos (along with messages from our guests). I was so happy with the background that the photos were printed on. Everything was perfect and couldn't have asked for anything better!! Definitely a good investment and would recommend!!!

Profile Picture Nick & Katie, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jesse and his team provided uplighting for my ceremony and reception and they did an amazing job!! My fiancé and I were contemplating whether to include lighting in our budget and I am so glad that we did. Not only was Jesse half the price of our venue for uplighting in the entire ballroom but he was able to work in a short timeframe. Our wedding was very modern and romantic, the purple uplighting was a perfect compliment to the other decor.

I would definitely recommend Jesse to any bride or to anyone hosting an event. Great value and great quality.

Profile Picture User2596675, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We bought a guest book through Jesse Moran and had all of our guests sign with their pictures. Our guests had so much fun in the photo booth and we have all of the photo booth pictures on cd to prove it!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jesse helped created the best guest book! All the guest loved the photo booth. We have some great lasting memories. The props were a hit and made the photos perfect :) It is such a great idea one copy went into our guest book and the other copy went to the guest. I think everyone should get a photo booth for all weddings!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/5/12, 11 Reviews