Jenny's Floral Reviews

Jenny's Floral 2
Jenny's Floral 3
Jenny's Floral 4

Shelby · Married on 06/09/2018

You all did a fabulous job! The flowers looked great!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Jenny's Floral 5
    Jenny's Floral 6
    Jenny's Floral 7
    Jenny's Floral 8

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

Absolutely loved our wedding flowers! I talked with Jenny twice on the phone, never got to meet with her because of distance and weather. I explained what I was looking for over phone and she did brilliant work! Exactly what I had wanted.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Great to work with and beautiful floral arrangements - would recommend to someone looking for outstanding flowers for their special day!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Kelsie · Married on 06/06/2014

Their flowers added the perfect touch to my wedding day! Very easy to work with and very nice people!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Brittney · Married on 05/11/2013

BEAUTIFUL!! Jenny’s Floral did an amazing job on my flowers. I was not sure what I really wanted, I just knew I wanted yellow flowers. She researched pictures to share with me so that we could come up with the perfect arrangements. I loved my flowers and she has the cutest shop. You know when you walk in her store that you are going to walk out with something amazing.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2010

At our consultation with Jenny of Jenny's Floral, I immediatelly trusted her and knew she would do a good job. I didn't have any specific flowers in mind for our wedding but knew the color scheme and turned the rest over to her. She came out to our wedding site to setup and I was shocked at the beautiful arrangements that she had for us. The flowers were beautiful and her table arrangements were creative, fun and elegant at the same time. Highly recommend Jenny to anyone in the Black Hills area. She's wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/19/2010

Samantha · Married on 07/03/2009

From my first consultation with Jenny's Floral, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about the flowers. Jenny and her staff are professional and full of enthusiasm and great ideas. I walked in with a very loose idea of what I wanted: no roses, hand-tied bouquet, wildflower look, white and yellow flowers. After a 20 minute consultation, I left with a complete vision and estimate and detailed decisions on flowers and arrangements. What we discussed months before the wedding came to life on the day of the wedding. The flowers and arrangements were even more special than I'd imagined. Along with the flowers, working with Jenny's Floral was one of the highlights of the wedding process. Excellent!

Sent on 07/23/2009

Shantell · Married on 06/04/2016

MVP of the wedding absolutely amazing to work with!!

Sent on 06/14/2016