Jennifer Crowe Photography Reviews

Saint Charles, MO
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• User1800353 2+ years ago
    We are very happy with our engagement and wedding photos! Jenn was very nice and professional, stayed until the end and captured everything we asked. Definitely recommend!
    Joni Married on 09/28/2013
    Cobblestone Road Photography is amazing. Jennifer is a beautiful person inside and out and an amazing photographer. She is extremely easy to work with, she knows what shots to go for and she will eagerly take ideas from the client.

I dislike posed photos and prefer to have moments which capture emotion and had yet to find a photographer with the ability to do that until I met Jennifer. Her ability to elicit emotion in her photographs is outstanding and my photos turned out beautifully. I look at them and can remember exactly what I was feeling at the moment they were taken. I will never use anyone else.
    Christine Married on 06/15/2013
    Jennifer and Leah were absolutely AMAZING!!! They sweated it out with us the entire day and even stuck around for the down pour at night!!! What a great team these two are!! Jennifer was so great from the moment I met her for a meeting! I have seen a few pictures so far from my wedding and I am SO excited to see the rest I know they will be stunning!!!!!
  • User1549440 2+ years ago
    Jennifer and her assistant were amazing!! There were able to get so many great shots and kept everyone comfortable and on track!
    Donald Married on 05/29/2011
    Jennifer provided great service and met our needs well. We would certainly recommend her.
    Mandy Married on 05/28/2011
    Jennifer was amazing. She was easy to work with and did a great job. She did so much more than I would have expected. She made sure we didn't have to make any sacrifices even though we were on a budget. I would recommend her for any photography job ans we would use her again! I'm constantly getting compliments on her work from friends and family.
    Alecia Married on 04/30/2011
    Jennifer of Cobblestone Road Photography is absolutely incredible!! She is new to weddings, but you would never know by looking at her work! Throughout the year in which I worked with her, she was quick to respond to my emails, offered creative suggestions for shots throughout the wedding day, and checked up on me often. She drove to a number of sites to check out possibilities for taking pictures the day of our event and went back again when we weren't going to have enough time for the ones she originally selected.

Jen's prices are also INCREDIBLY reasonable, and her work is beautiful! Definitely check her out!
    Katy Married on 10/12/2013
    Jennifer was great! We got so many compliments regarding the quality and creativeness of the pictures! Posed pictures aren't really her thing, but if you want unique, flattering pictures, she's your go to!