Gabby Calvin Photography

Hot Springs National Park, AR View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Gabby.

Photography has been a passion of mine since I was a young teenager. I used to run my business on the side in additon to working either a part-time or full-time job, but In November 2020 I took it on as my full time job. I absolutely love being behind a camera and I shoot everything from creative portrait sessions to weddings.

I'm located in Fort Smith, Arkansas but I travel all over the state to shoot weddings. When your special day comes I shoot everything from venue to minute details and all the special moments in between. I'm definitely a light-hearted, goofy person and I make it my goal to make everyone who's in front of my camera as comfortable as possible!

If you're interested in videography for your wedding please let me know! I have a videographer I work with and together we offer a dual photography/videography wedding package.

If you have any questions at all do not hesitate to ask! Wedding planning can definitely be a little overwhelming so I like to help in any way I can. I look forward to working with you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Taylor M. Married on 09/10/2020

Absolutely wonderful service

Gabby went above and beyond to make our elopement photos absolutely perfect! Her attention to detail came out in every shot! She perfectly captured the love my husband and I share for each other and that’s an experience I couldn’t put a price on.
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 03/06/2020

Loved her! Book her now!

I feel so lucky that I found Gabby to shoot our wedding. She was wonderful to work with. From the very beginning she was responsive to questions and welcomed suggestions for shots. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early, was a calming presence, and managed to capture intimate moments in a discrete way. The edited pictures were delivered promptly, and I was blown away by the results! I cannot recommend her more highly!

Deals

Gabby Calvin Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Gabby Calvin Photography Price Rates

North West Arkansas Hot Springs National Park, AR, 72903
5012091423
Location of (Gabby Calvin Photography)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding