Inspire Me Imagery Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Sydney
    Sydney P. Married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful photographers

Our family friends recommended John and Inspire Me Imagery for our wedding photographers and we were so happy they did! John was very responsive and helpful in planning out our day. We were lucky to work with John twice- once at our small wedding in 2020, and again at our reception in July 2021. My husband and I are very awkward and John made the whole process easy and comfortable. We loved working with him and Justin at our larger wedding. They set up a time line for our day before the wedding so our bridal party and family knew when to be ready for formal pictures. They were not intrusive when taking pictures at the ceremony and the reception, but they captured all the most special moments for us of the day! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a company and photographers that take beautiful posed and candid pictures as well as having an easy-going, comfortable nature to make the whole picture taking process be stressful and easy on the day of your wedding!
  • Helen
    Helen R. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely the best!

I cannot recommend John and IMI more highly!! Our plans were totally up in the air due to COVID and he was nothing but kind, patient, understanding and flexible. Truly one of the nicest people you’ll ever work with- John went out of his way to make the process as least stressful as possible. We ended up postponing our reception to 2022, and just had a small ceremony at a different location with immediate family. The photos from our ceremony are GORGEOUS! We’re pretty awkward when it comes to taking photos, but John made us so comfortable and we had such a fun day. We cannot wait to work with him again and have more beautiful photos from our reception!
  • Debra
    Debra D. Married on 01/18/2020

40th Anniversary Vow Renewal

John was amazing, hie had great ideas and we were so pleased with the results!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 10/05/2019

Nothing short of incredible

Me, my husband, our friends, our family—we were all BLOWN AWAY by how amazing our photos came out. Grace was our primary shooter and Lauren our second, and they both did such an incredible job making us feel comfortable and ensuring the entire day ran smoothly. Our photos seriously look like they’re part of an editorial photo spread—they’re worth every penny, and I’m excited to look back at these for years to come. Thank you, ladies, for making our special day one that we’ll never forget.
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 05/26/2019

I n c r e d i b l e

If I could give Maria and the team 100 stars I would. She is worth every penny. I REALLY cared about photography and did a lot of research, and I am SO glad that it paid off. The photos (the ones I've gotten so far at least!) are absolute works of art, and Maria and her team were so so kind and incredible to work with. Our family and friends were coming up to us all night commenting on how energetic our photographers were! I could not recommend them enough. We spent a little extra on a Polaroid station and the photos are so fun. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Maria and the Inspire Me Imagery team!!!!!
    Elizabeth Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful photographers!!!!!

I can't say enough good things about Inspire Me Imagery. They are lovely to work with, incredibly talented and made our wedding day so special. Maria and Lauren were our day of photographers they truly went above and beyond. They gave us such beautiful memories of our big day and I am forever grateful. We have such amazing photos from our wedding- better than I could have ever hoped for!!!
  • Mandy
    Mandy B. Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing Experience!

I am so thrilled to have had John and his team as our wedding photographers! John made us feel comfortable from the very start. I didn’t have to fill out any complicated surveys or questionnaires about every tiny wedding detail, only to learn that my date was already booked or to be quoted an outrageous price. John insisted on meeting us in person and we immediately connected with his down-to-earth personality. Everyone in our wedding party had a great time with John and Lauren. They were very inconspicuous, yet managed to capture so many perfect, candid moments in their beautifully artistic style. We also LOVED the Polaroid pinup option! Way more fun and unique than the typical photo booth. You won’t be disappointed with Inspire Me Imagery!
    Danielle Married on 11/30/2018

Simply WOW!

John, Lauren and Sal made my wife and I feel like part of their family. They are professional, kind, precise and overall amazing. They were on time and ready to go. All day long they made us feel comfortable and didn't make taking photos awkward. We couldn't have asked for a better group of photographers to shoot our wedding. From the first call to our special day to getting our images, Inspire Me Imagery were AWESOME! I will be using them for all of my special events. Thank you IMI for being just all around amazing people.
    Amanda Married on 09/15/2018
    We were absolutely in love with our photographers! There were three of them and I never felt like they were crowding us! They were capturing very special moments without being overbearing AND they were all so fun and sweet! We got unique shots and Maria already sent me some preview shots that I am obsessed with! They were very easy to communicate with as well. I would recommend them to any couple... actually I already have haha! Worth every penny!
    Nicole Married on 06/14/2018
    THANK YOU. You listened to my wants and delivered. I said I did not want to do a first look, but still wanted to make it to cocktail hour. You made it happen. I said I wanted out of my dress and into my pajamas. You made it happen. seriously though, you guys were amazing and worked so hard to help coordinate and keep everything on schedule so that we spent the least amount of time on pictures, while still getting them done. Thank you a million times over.
    Caitlin Married on 05/05/2018
    I have been to and in numerous weddings, and Inspire Me Imagery has by far the best and most creative photographers I have come across! Their combination of professionalism and sense of humor make for a great and super comfortable experience! As a couple that is not comfortable in front of the camera, our team made us feel at ease and natural being photographed.

John, our head photographer, really went above and beyond helping me (the bride) and at times, taking on the roles of wedding planner, maid of honor (when mine were occupied), and child entertainer for the FIVE cranky toddlers in my wedding — even helping to capture the occasional smile on camera!

And most importantly, out pictures came out amazing! They really captured the feel that we were going for with our wedding and were able to scout out the important people and the great shots!

I can’t not recommend these photographers enough. Would hire them again in a heartbeat.
    Allison Married on 09/03/2017
    I can not say enough amazing things about John and Lauren. My best friend had booked John for her July wedding back in 2016 and four of our friends followed suit. He makes you so comfortable in front of a camera, which I am usually not. Not only that but being so easy going, he is able to make you relax on a day that can be so stressful. And if his personality wasn't good enough, his photos are gorgeous! You will not be disappointed with Inspire me Imagery =)!
    Kelley Married on 08/11/2017
    John and his team were amazing! Throughout the entire process from our engagement session to our wedding day, he was extremely attentive to what we wanted, offered advice, and made us feel so comfortable. When it came to the wedding party photos, we didn’t feel as if we were taking wedding photos, rather just relaxing and enjoying our day, with John there capturing all of the moments! I absolutely love their style of photography as it is unique from others. Their commitment to capturing moments full of emotions (especially the small quiet moments) really shines through their photos and their work. They were professional, kind, down to earth and made the flow of our day go off without any issues. I absolutely love my photos! Thank you!
    Dana Married on 07/21/2017
    John is just amazing. There really is no other way to put it. He made us feel comfortable right from the start, took beautiful pictures, made our bridal party laugh and really outdid himself. Thank you for being such a special part of our day, John!
    Jill Married on 07/01/2017
    There are not enough good things to say about Inspire Me Imagery! They are amazing to work with and take the most beautiful pictures! With their pictures and awesomeness, they made our wedding day truly unforgettable.

John and Inspire Me Imagery were so easy to work with. They were always professional, courteous, on time, and they responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had. They made the whole process from start to finish incredibly easy!

Inspire Me Imagery are awesome photographers who have the ability to capture unique moments that may not be typical of other wedding photographers. They were able to capture intimate moments throughout the entire day without being obtrusive or a distraction to the importance of the day. John and Lauren have such an artistic and trained eye that we felt comfortable and proud to be a part of their vision that resulted in the most amazing and beautiful wedding pictures.

John and Lauren did such a fantastic job not only with the photography, but with making us feel comfortable.  Their calm and easy-going personalities helped to alleviate some of the stress felt during the wedding day. John and Lauren made us feel comfortable about having our pictures taken, allowing us to enjoy each special moment.

Inspire Me Imagery is fully committed to each couple, which was evident when they were still snapping pictures up until the very last note of the very last song.

John, Lauren, and Inspire Me Imagery is an amazing group of photographers that capture the most wonderful photographs. If we could do it all over again, we would choose Inspire Me Imagery every single time.
    Melissa Married on 05/20/2017
    Photography was one of the most important vendors to us when we were planning our wedding, and I'm so lucky to have found Inspire Me Imagery. I spent hours looking at different photography vendors, and Inspire Me Imagery's style and vision stood out above the rest. From our first Skype call to our wedding day, John was awesome to work with. I was really nervous about pictures, because I tend to make awkward faces when I know people are taking photos of me. But John was such a pro at posing us all and made me instantly feel at ease. He was so organized in getting all the photos we wanted, and no task was too small; he even helped carry around my dress train to make sure it didn't get dirty while we were taking pictures outside. He was such a calming presence on my wedding day, which was really helpful among all the chaos. Throughout the day, John and Justin were friendly and unobtrusive, and John was so patient with us as I dragged him around the room trying to get table shots with everyone. My mom even really liked John, and she's a hard lady to impress haha. She let me know he was friendly and personable, and was always available when we had questions or wanted a specific picture.

I just received all the photos and they're absolutely amazing, even better than anything I could've imagined! Every time I look at them I see something new that I had missed before. John and Justin's ability to capture the perfect moment really comes out in their work. I felt like I relived my whole wedding day again, including the parts I missed haha. I've started sharing them with my family, and everyone is gushing over how wonderful the pictures are. When I got to the reception part, I've never enjoyed looking at reception pictures so much; they captured such wonderful moments of all my family and friends throughout the whole night! They are truly a business that loves what they do, and I am honored to have had them as our wedding photographers! Thank you so much!
    Sasha Married on 02/12/2017
    Maria is AMAZING. She knows what she is doing, and we are so happy to choose her as our photgrapher. When we first met her, she made us feel comfortable and was easy to talk to. We gave her inspiration and she made sure we got what we wanted. You will not regret hiring her to take your most important photos of your life.
    Laura Married on 11/12/2016
    Maria is absolutely AMAZING!! The vision she has for pictures is unbelievable. Cliff and Katie worked with us that day as well and they were so much fun and such great people!! I can not wait to see our pictures and I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!!
  • Y
    Yvonne Married on 10/22/2016
    Many things went differently than I had planned on my wedding day, such as having the ceremony indoors due to rain, it taking far longer for all of my bridesmaids to get their hair done than anticipated, and the general havoc of pre-wedding setup and stress. But my photographers kept everything together and John really helped keep me sane with his humor and quiet calmness. They took everything in stride, made sure to get every shot I wanted (and then some, of course!), and helped wrangle the bridesmaids and groomsmen for all the group shots. John also surprised me with lots of shots including two thematic pieces I had wanted photographed-- he really went the extra mile with them and I had SO much fun looking back at the pictures. I appreciate his efforts to make the photos more "us" and I can't thank Inspire Me Imagery enough. :)
  • User1645460 2+ years ago
    OMG John and Kate were awesome!! I'm so glad we went with Inspire Me Imagery for our wedding!! One of my bridesmaids used John at her wedding 9 months earlier. As a bridesmaid in her wedding I got to meet John and see how he worked in person on a wedding day and I thought he was great. So after that I waited to see how her pictures turned out because I wanted to make sure that I liked his "vision" through the camera before deciding. The second I saw the pictures I was like YEP I'm going to use him. On our wedding day he was very respectful and always made me feel comfortable. I trusted that all of our pre-ceremony photos were going to look great and they did!.He was very affordable and I received the dvds with all of my photos within about a month of our wedding. There's so many pictures that I like that it's making it hard for me to decide which ones to hang up on our wall. I was very happy we added the second photographer for the ceremony and reception because the second photographer, Kate, took a lot of really great pictures too. I will definitely recommend this crew!
    Melody Married on 09/24/2016
    John is absolutely amazing! He not only has an eye for detail but is beyond talented and creative. A photographer was one of the first vendors we were in search of because documenting our wedding day was very important to us. After looking through countless vendors websites, we found ourselves bored with typical wedding day shots…until we came across Inspire Me Imagery. John’s ability to capture a moment in time that reflects the emotion, energy, and flow of that moment was something that instantly wanted us to have him capture our day. John was a blast to work with. He is upbeat, funny, and able to calm everyone’s nervous worries whatever they may be. Since we were living out of state, John made time to have Facetime calls with us to plan out the details of the day. In addition to shooting our wedding, he also did our engagement shoot and a boudoir shoot (as a special present for the groom). John’s free-spirited attitude allowed for so many one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, from shooting through the crowd in the middle of Asbury's Saturday Market to borrowing a stranger’s old school boom box for a few fun shots. Each set of photos was stunning. We had so many compliments on the unique ways in which John photographed our engagement session and wedding. We could not have asked for a better photographer, someone who understood our vision for the day and used his creativity to bring even more beauty to that vision.
  • Samia
    Samia Married on 09/17/2016

Amazing experience!

Lauren was so wonderful to work with. She arrived early, made sure to capture all of the shots we wanted, and managed to catch some really beautiful candid moments too. This was our engagement photo shoot and we couldn’t be happier that we chose inspire imagery and had Lauren as our photographer. She’s incredibly talented and she has a very artistic eye. Lauren got our pictures back to us very quickly and she happily helped with special edits that we wanted. I would highly recommend her.
    Matt Married on 06/05/2016
    As a video company, we had the pleasure working besides John and his team over this past weekend. It was, without a doubt, one of the best experiences we have ever had working with a Photography team. It was effortless. John had the Client's best interest in mind for every aspect of the day, not just Photo. He adapted to every situation and was friendly and super creative. We really enjoyed our time working alongside them and will be referring John and his company to ALL our couples who seek Photo for their wedding memories!
    Elyssa Married on 03/13/2016
    John from the start was absolutely amazing. I live in East Rutherford and he made the trip from Toms River in the snow to meet with me (that is about and 1 and 20 min at least )about my wedding when we were just in the deciding stages, he was kind and professional right from the start not to mention his work was amazing and I was excited to hire him. In the months leading up to our wedding we communicated through email in which we always responded quickly and in detail and if there was something that needed more thorough explaining he would always arrange a phone conversation. The day of the wedding (3/13/16) was a hectic one, I spent the whole day before sick with the stomach virus that put me in the hospital until 1 am, so none of the details that I was supposed to go over with my bridal party got discussed and so the next morning I was up for hair and make up at 7 am and just had to get started and pray for the best. With all of the chaos and everything being so unorganized John added a calm to the day that was so needed. His calm easy nature was just what we needed and he honestly was so helpful with working out all of the little kinks we were bound to run into considering the day before. To add to our chaotic day, we were supposed to go take pictures at the Asbury Park boardwalk, I was dying to take photos in front of the murals since I am a painter and just have connection with the arts in general, it really meant something to me to have that incorporated so when we got the news that the St. Patricks day parade was going to be happening that day I was seriously bummed but in a matter of minutes John was on the phone calling around and found an alternative location, a park near by. I had no idea there was a mural there until we walked up to it! I can't tell you how amazing that was for me. He payed attention to every detail and my photos are so beautiful and he got them edited so quickly, I only waited probably 2 and half weeks or so.
    Donna Married on 03/12/2016
    We recently used Inspire Me Imagery for our wedding photos on March 12, 2016, and we couldn't be more happy with the outcome!!! Our photos were STUNNING and unique! The photographs truly capture all the emotion on our important and special day. John was cool, calm, and super passionate about the work he was doing. He was amazing to work with, organized, had tons of ideas, and kept everything easy breezy! Both him and his assistant were awesome, funny, friendly, and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole day. John was able to blend in and capture amazing photos as he snapped pictures of the girls getting ready, and he helped keep us on our time line! If you are looking for an amazing photographer for your wedding, please consider Inspire Me Imagery! You will not be disappointed!!