ING Chauffeured Transportation Reviews

106 Reviews for ING Chauffeured Transportation

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/26/2019

Super Courteous

I got a text say my limo was outside and did not see it. I called the company and they gave me the number of the driver and I was able to fix it quickly! Driver was very polite and professional. He was dressed for the occasion! The limo was just what I expected it was clean and beautiful! My limo was for 16 people and we all for comfortably.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Michele

Michele Repass · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Limo !

ING was great! The limo was clean, the driver was responsive and very helpful. He was on time and willing to work with our schedule. Everything went beyond well with ING. Thank you!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you, ING Limousine! :)

Almost a year has gone by and I am now finding the time to review all our AMAZING vendors. Our driver was very professional and courteous. My bridesmaids and I had a really fun 10 min ride in the limo from the hotel to the church in Woodbridge. We had a large bridal party getting hair and makeup finished. I ended up being late to our venue and I was initially sad that we wouldn’t have time to do a first look. I was supposed to be dropped off at the front of the church so that guests wouldn’t see me, but my Matron of Honor coordinated with our driver to drop me off at the side of the church so we could sneak in our first look; I had a cathedral train and it was hard to walk very far with the wind. It was really emotional for me and, of course, our driver came prepared with tissues. :’) That was very special to us, and I’m super thankful to him for making that happen. After the ceremony and photos, our driver brought just the two of us to our wedding reception in Springfield. Overall, we had a wonderful experience. Definitely recommend! :)

Sent on 07/11/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/25/2014

Overall a great experience with ING. We rented two vehicles from them to bring the wedding party and the guests to the venue. They were on time and got the guests to the venue without any issue. They were easy to get in contact with and overall provided great services.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Megan · Married on 10/11/2014

They were early for our wedding events and got us where we needed to be on time. Great quality!

Sent on 12/01/2014
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2014

ING Limo did a great job with our wedding transportation. I knew that they would, because I work with them a great deal scheduling airport transfers for colleagues and they've hit the mark every time.

The drivers were professional and courteous. They knew exactly where to go, all pick ups were made on time (we contracted 2 limos and 3 shuttles for 3 different pick up locations with multiple stops). My new husband and I needed to stop by our hotel to pick something up en route to our reception and the driver handled this with ease. Limos were clean and new.

I will definitely recommend, and continue to rely on ING, for all future transportation needs!

Sent on 05/14/2014
  • Gosia

Gosia · Married on 05/25/2013

We used a white Hummer limo from ING for our wedding. The limo showed up on time. The driver was very kind and flexible. He was able to maneuver around an accident on the way to the church, so I wouldn't be late. We took our wedding pictures at the Jefferson Memorial- there is no parking anywhere near and so he gave us his cell number and once we were ready, we called him and he was back within 2 minutes as he promised. He even went back to the church after the photos so that the photographer could get his car! The limo was very comfortable. Water and sodas were provided and they allowed us to bring in our own champagne and snacks. We never got the red carpet for when we were going back into the limo after the church, but honestly I didn't notice it missing until the day after.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Christine · Married on 11/10/2012

ING Limo was fabulous!! Our limo arrived early for pick up and the limo was well stocked with drinks for myself and the bridal party. Definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Amy · Married on 10/06/2012

I was most worried about this service, as I booked a shuttle and a limousine. No need to worry -- they were prompt and courteous. Everything was perfect. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Jen · Married on 07/28/2012

Impressive! Our driver navigated tight turns and took Us right where we wanted to be. Great guy.

Sent on 09/17/2012

mary · Married on 05/13/2012

ING Limo was a pleasure to work with. They were very easy to communicate with, showed up promptly on our wedding day and were very reasonably priced. Booking with them was quick and easy. The chauffeur was on time, courteous, professional. He was great all around. I would definitely use their services again!

Sent on 05/19/2012

JILL · Married on 05/05/2012

I used ING Limo for my wedding transportation. My husband and I were very pleased with the service skills of our driver. They have an awesome company and everything is there to suite you on your big day! I highly recommend ING for your wedding day and they will be my first recommendation to anyone who asks.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Ellie · Married on 03/31/2012

I used ING Limo for my wedding transportation in DC on March 31st. I used 2 56-passenger shuttle buses, a limo, and 1 24-passenger bus. The drivers were professional, on time (even early!), responsive, and friendly. I changed the itinerary a number of times in the weeks before the wedding, and each time the company was understanding and accomodating. Everything went seamlessly. The buses and limo were clean, and we were very happy with their services in all areas. I would HIGHLY recommend using ING Limo to anyone getting married in the DC/MD/VA area.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Mike · Married on 09/24/2011

We rented two charter buses for our wedding and it was very easy to work with ING. Our charter buses arrived at the hotel on time to pick up our guests and moved them to and from the venue without any issues. Charter buses were clean and drivers were very professional.

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 08/06/2011

ING Limo was outstanding. Martin provided a fantastic service that was above all expectation. I can easily say that ING Limousine Service & Martin spoiled us & made our day extra special. I have no hesitation in recommending this company, and will be doing so to anyone I know!

Thanks so much Martin!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2011

ING did a wonderful job for my wedding. They arrived on time and the service was spectacular. Will use again.

Sent on 08/21/2011

Kendry · Married on 06/25/2011

Make A Memory Limousine exceeded my expectations! Maria was very friendly and helpful in planning our day. Kevin, our limo driver, was fantastic. He was very professional and went the extra mile to make our day special. You won't have to worry about anything. Everything was taken care of perfectly. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Karen · Married on 06/18/2011

We rented a town car with ING and could not be happier with the experience. Our plans changed twice before the wedding (once the week before) and the customer service department were polite and helpful. The driver (David) was professional, kind and respectful. He stepped out of the car to allow my father and I to have a "moment" together before we entered the church. Also, he was responsive to last minute stops during pictures after the ceremony.

I highly recommend ING Limo and Bus Service for any event!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Kendra · Married on 05/21/2011

ING limo service was wonderful. Our driver was very professional and timely as well as pateint when we were running late. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Maria · Married on 03/19/2011

I am so happy with ING. The company was very helpful right from the start and answered all of my questions. Our limo driver was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend ING.

Sent on 03/30/2011

Paula · Married on 03/05/2011

We reserved a beautiful white limos for our wedding. The chauffeur was so professional, helpful. He even took pictures for some of my family members. Along with our guests, we were very impressed with your services. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 03/12/2011

Nick · Married on 02/19/2011

We chartered a limo for our wedding February 19th. David, our driver was incredible. He was so kind, polite and professional. He helped the bride get in and out of the limo and knew all of the tricks on how she should enter and exit the limo. David truly helped make our special day-special!

Sent on 02/22/2011
  • I

Ivone · Married on 01/29/2011

We booked ING Limo for our wedding day and the experience was great. David (the driver) was very courteous and arrived on time. The stretch limo was very comfortable and in great condition. The rate was very good. We would definitely use ING Limo again for special occasions.

Sent on 01/30/2011

Lara · Married on 11/27/2010

Spectacular customer service. Very easy to deal with over the phone. Great value. Our driver Alex was spectacular, especially at dealing with my dress which had a long train. He was awesome about making sure we had everything that we needed and that our trip was as relaxed and comfortable as possible.

Sent on 12/06/2010

ANITA · Married on 11/27/2010

Our driver was on time and extremely helpful. He even fluffed my dress at the church. The limo looked great and was very clean. We were extremely happy we chose ING and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/13/2010