Idara Events Reviews

7 | Sugar Land, TX

7 Reviews for Idara Events

7 Idara Events Reviews

Adaeze · Married on 07/07/2018

Although planning a wedding by yourself is quite doable, it is easier with of help! Fortunately, I had the pleasure of having IdaraEvents aid the planning of my wedding. Nikky, the main planner, is one that will make sure that the vendors cater to your every--and I mean EVERY--need. She makes sure that the vendor understands exactly what you want, and that coherence is not present, she makes sure that another vendor does. Nikky is also an attorney, which was one heck of a perk. She not only reviews contract, but she is also able to enforce them as well. Nikky is a very homely individual; she was found it routine to make sure I was doing okay, and did her best to reduce additional stress that managed to come my way. Nikky was also VERY creative, and creativity is a must for a beautiful wedding. Her suggestions added the right amount of pizzaz that my wedding needed. Lastly, but definitely not least, I believe that Nikky has the best set of co-workers in the planet. Selena and Karen were nothing short of amazing on the day of the wedding. All three put together on the big day? Simply amazing. They worked tirelessly to make sure I was happy, stress-free, and in complete bliss.

Idara Events 1
    Idara Events 2
    Idara Events 3
    Idara Events 4
    Idara Events 5
    Idara Events 6
    Idara Events 7

PRATEEK · Married on 10/07/2017

She was amazing, on time, organized, and really made the process very easy. Thank You Nikki! She works hard and is always available. We really appreciate everything you did for this event!

Humaira · Married on 10/07/2017

Words can't describe how amazing and classic you work is. Noone can do better than you. Really amazed the moment I saw your fabulous work on my baby shower. Thank you so much for everything.

Idara Events 8

Lyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Idara Events made my experience so worthwhile. They were very detailed in their planning, worked with my budget and was extremely accommodating. I am not a very hands on person so i trusted Idara to bring my vision to life without my involvement, i literally showed up at my location the day of my event and everything was as i dreamed.
    I am extremely grateful for your service, my event was extremely organized which was a big deal for me and my guest was well serviced.
    If you are looking for a planner, be rest assured you are in good hands with Idara Events.

Timothy · Married on 06/20/2017

Nikki was a great pleasure to work with from the beginning of the wedding process all the way up till the wedding day and after! Nikki's is her attention to detail, her professionalism, her patience and relentless commitment to ensure everything runs smoothly. Nikki was very patient with us as we continually made changes throughout the wedding planning process. She offered suggestions and expertise throughout the process. She was great in relaying our concerns to the vendors, she worked out great deals for us from the vendors that saved us a lot of money.One the wedding day, her and her staff made sure everything ran so smoothly and ensured it was very organized. This was great because my wife had no concerns throughout the day. Nikki was very proactive in anticipating issues and resolving them before they came up. One thing that stood out to me personally was when the hotel venue lost the portion of the cake that normally goes to the couple, Nikki reached out to the cake vendor after the wedding and got her to remake that portion of the cake! Her ability to follow-up, communicate issues and concerns are second to none. I will highly recommend Nikki and Idara events to anyone and everyone. She is the best and she knows her stuff. If you to have a great, memorable, very organized, professionally run and beautiful wedding with complete peace of mind throughout the process and on the wedding day, go with Nikki and Idara events. You'll be glad you did.

• User6657855 · 1+ year ago

There are not enough wonderful things I can say about my wedding planner. It was a pleasure and a true treat to work with Nkechi of Idara Events. We worked along side each other for nearly a year and she handled every single aspect of my wedding from beginning to end. She is extremely thorough and very responsive to her bride's needs. She extends herself and does not steer you wrong. Her professional background as an attorney and MBA prove that she will handle contract negotiations with excellence which is of utmost importance. She makes her self available for meetings and appointments. She worked tirelessly to make sure my vision came to life. She has great vendor relations and will make sure everything is communicated with each vendor the way it needs to! She is on her way to becoming a critically acclaimed wedding planner. If I could describe her favorite mood, I would say it is 'calm' Even when moments were stressful she handled every moment with grace and extreme professionalism. I thank God that I was able to have her plan and execute my wedding. I would not have been able to do any of it without her! If you want a flawless event and a dedicated planner, counselor, listening ear, executor, delegator, creative thinker do yourself a favor and book Nkechi of Idara Events! I promise you will thank me.

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Nkechi, and it is has been a truly lovely experience. Nkechi was extremely quick to answer emails and worked so very hard to plan a top-notch and undeniably beautiful wedding.

Most importantly, Nkechi was very personal and kind in her communications. That touch is so appreciated in this very fast-paced world! :)

Highly recommended for any type of event.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Idara Events's reply:

I am so grateful to have had the pleasure to work with you. Thanks for your kind words