84 Reviews for House of Flowers

Venue Visit (4)
Chuppah Decor (4)
Single Flowers (3)
84 House of Flowers Reviews

I could not be happier to recommend Frank and his team at House of flowers to others. I hired Frank to create the flower arrangements at my wedding and they were absolutely SPECTACULAR! I was not even that sure of what I wanted, but Frank was able to take my preferences and create the most stunnjng arrangements. I received compliments all evening. Frank is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Paola, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Non-Floral

The flowers were stunning ! Frank is a true professional and master of his craft

Profile Picture Mike, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW WOW WOW is all I can say about Frank and House of Flowers. We just had our wedding on 10/28/17 and the centerpieces, chuppah and all of the flower arrangements were stunningly beautiful. Frank helped us every step of the way to make our vision a reality. Frank is kind, patient and incredibly accommodating -- not to mention a very talented artist!! The flowers and whole experience was just over the top outstanding. Every single guest at the wedding was raving about the flowers for days to come! Thank you to Frank and House of Flowers for making our wedding day so special!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

A huge thank you to Frank for his beautiful work on our wedding flowers. They were gorgeous. He even a family heirloom onto our huppah cover and it worked perfectly with the flowers. From the bridal bouquets to the boutonnières, to the stunning centerpieces - House of Flowers is the best. Could not recommend them high enough!

Profile Picture Toni, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Delivery, Set Up

Gorgeous floral arrangements for a good price. Frank and his team did an amazing job with our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and other floral décor. We had one sit down meeting where Frank asked all the questions he needed to bring our vision to life. The colors and arrangements of flowers were perfect. My bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets (as was I!). Everything was done on time and Frank and his team made it stress-free for my now husband and I. Look no further for a florist. Hire Frank!

Profile Picture J, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are not enough stars in this rating to fully RAVE about Frank AND House of Flowers!! The entire process from our first meeting then seeing the bridesmaids/bridal bouquet come into my house and ultimately having my breath taken away when seeing the table centerpieces was a fun, easy and delightful experience!!! Frank is beyond creative and all of my guests said that they had never seen such gorgeous flowers. I highly recommend him - the beauty he creates will make any wedding the talk of the town!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Frank and his team! All of the flowers for the wedding were fabulous - from the bride/bridesmaid's bouquets to the flowers at the church to the amazing flowers at the reception - everything was perfect! Frank was so accommodating and helpful throughout the process! He met with us throughout the wedding planning process to make sure the end result was everything we imagined!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hire this vendor! We did for our daughter's wedding! Frank and his team do an incredible job right from the beginning. During our first meeting, Frank understood quickly what we were looking for. We came back to view the sample and it was perfect- colors, choice of flowers, arrangement- all was as we had imagined. The bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect as well. In that introductory interview, he was able to assess our needs and preferences.
All was delivered on time. The table set ups were gorgeous. All was delivered on time. I received so many positive comments on the flowers from our guests. I couldn't have been more pleased.
Antonia

Profile Picture Antonia, 9/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Working with Frank at House of Flowers was an absolute joy. The whole process was so seamless. After my first sample, I wanted to make changes so he made another one for me to look at to ensure I was happy. He brought my vision to life and so much more! My flowers blew me away and made me cry they were so beautiful. People are still talking about how spectacular our flowers were! I cannot thank Frank and his team enough for the wonderful job they did.

Photos
Profile Picture Diana, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Frank from House of Flowers did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. After meeting with him a few times, he completely envisioned exactly what I wanted!! The flowers came out absolutely amazing! My bouquet was perfect and the church flowers, reception arrangements, bridesmaid’s flowers were all stunning. He truly made my wedding day beautiful. I would highly recommend working with Frank.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a high bar for Frank because we've seen his outstanding and absolutely gorgeous work before, but he absolutely blew it out of the park. Frank had the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. We described the vibe we were looking for, and Frank knew what to do before even we did. The decor, the linens, the different sized arrangements, the bouquets-- everything was out of this world stunning and perfect. AND he did it all within my budget.

Frank and his team are one of a kind. Thank you Frank-- you are incredible.

Profile Picture Marina, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Imagine a mother of the bride, emailing the floral designed at 1AM the night of her daughter's wedding to thank them!! It takes a special person to actually see a vision and execute it. That is FRANK! He can transform and enhance any venue! Besides his talent, he will put you at ease and is very honest. If you don't need it, he will tell you! Imagine that! If you want a floral designer who will live up to his word, Frank will EXCEED it. I promise you that when you open the doors to your reception, you will gasp! Miss him already and it was just yesterday.

Profile Picture Susan , 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Frank and his team are amazing! My flowers were everything I could have dreamed and more. I could not be happier! Frank brought my vision to life - you must use him!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I used house of flowers for our wedding and could not
have been happier. I described to my vision to Frank and showed him
photos, and what he delivered far exceeded my expectations. The
flowers were absolutely stunning. Frank knows exactly what he is
doing. If you are looking for a outstanding flowers with great
costumer service, House of Flowers is the way to go.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Frank and his team at House of Flowers were amazing!! We could not have asked for anything more and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. We got so many compliments on our flowers and I could not have been happier with the results. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

We are very happy that we worked with Frank and his team on our wedding flowers. At our first meeting, we went in with a picture and some rough ideas. We refined our vision as Frank asked all the right questions, and at a meeting about a month before the wedding, we had the chance to see a sample centerpiece and make a few tweaks. While Frank's style may seem a little old school, the final result at the wedding was better than we could have imagined - the bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppah were breathtaking! We also received many, many compliments on the elegant flowers. Thank you to House of Flowers for making our wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I went into my meeting with Frank with a set of disparate photos and pointed out which details on each of them I liked; a few months later, when I walked into the wedding venue and saw the House of Flowers team setting up the centerpieces, I was amazed at how well the idea had come together. The bouquets were even better...such a beautiful compliment to the dresses...and this was in early December. To top it off, it was a pleasure working with Frank. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Maura, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Frank and his staff from House of Flowers in Mamaroneck were absolutely incredible!! From day one they got my vision and when I walked in the day of my wedding I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful! From the lighting, to the Flowers and the welcome table, everything looked incredible! Frank was such a pleasure to deal with and was so kind and patient with both my mother and I. We knew from day 1 that we were in great hands!!! It would be a miss not to use Frank and his team for your wedding day!! If you want the best wedding ever then definitely call Frank and his team from House of Flowers!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Frank Soriano and his team are truly artists. The did all the floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding in August and they were spectacular. It was the hottest weekend of the century with 100+ degree days, but HOF outdid themselves. Every display, from the arches of willow branches and flowers used in the ceremony, the spectacular brides and bridesmaid's bouquets to the high and low dinner centerpieces and even the extra florals in the dance hall were exquisite in every way. The color pallet was purples with corals and pinks. Frank matched flower colors to different bridesmaid's dresses based on the swatches we gave him. My daughter watched his team set up for the ceremony in the garden from an upstairs suite. She turned to me and said " He got it Mom, he really got it". I have several friends who are real flower aficionados and have worked in flower shops themselves. Each one commented that they have never seen flowers so great. HOF was 25-20% less than other preferred vendors I contacted. HOF was one of the highlights of this wedding. Kudos to them. I will never use another florist.

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Frank is a gem! His creations are beyond belief, and will leave your guests talking about the beautiful ambiance for months to come. Frank created 11 beautiful adult floral centerpieces for our daughter's bat-mitzvah in June of 2009, along with 9 children's tables centerpieces, based on her theme. Our guests are all raving about the unique and beautiful look that Frank created - high centerpieces so guests could see each other across the table as they conversed, all with flowers that created the most beautiful look we could have imagined. The clear glass stand, filled with pink colored liquid and with lights inside made the tables glow! The childrens centerpieces were to die for - each one a snapshot of an important part of who our daughter is - theatre, sports, vacations, etc. Frank sketched out an idea late one afternoon for us, told us to e-mail him photos that related to the themes a week before the event, then he worked his magic. We were worried what they would look like when we got to the affair - needless to say, we were beyond happy - we were ecstatic. Our guests took as many pictures of the flowers and the centerpieces as they did of the guest of honor. We would highly highly recommend Frank's House of Flowers. He is so easy to work with, so creative, and he understnads how important your event is to you!

Profile Picture Barry, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Frank and his staff at House of Flowers were amazing! The flowers for mine and my bridesmaids' bouquets were stunning! Frank worked with me to understand the colors I wanted and added his professional eye to make them pop! I heard lots of compliments on the size of the bouquets and the variety of flowers within them. The centerpieces at the reception were breath taking. Frank helped my vision pop by adding mercury glass elements with the candles which I am in love with! The arrangements were huge and suited the room perfectly. Frank really out did himself and took care of many details I did not think about.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Frank at House of Flowers is an exquisite florist! He was patient with us throughout the planning process and knew all the right questions to ask to lead us to the perfect floral arrangements (plus, he has a fantastic sense of humor). I showed him one simple photo or the type of floral arrangements I liked and he created the most beautiful bouquets and table arrangements I'd ever seen! He promptly responded to e-mails and phone calls leading up to the event so that we could seamlessly plan our day. I would highly recommend him for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Frank is wonderful to work with. The flowers were beautiful and everything was set perfectly. We had a change of venue for the rehearsal dinner and he was able to provide last minute flowers for that too! Make an appointment and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User7098833, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the most wonderful experience working with House of Flowers for my wedding. Frank is a true professional and was able to perfectly represent my vision in flowers. I almost burst out crying when I saw my table sample because it was exactly what I wanted and even better than I imagined. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. Everyone at my wedding complimented the gorgeous center pieces and flowers. It was a truly great experience start to finish.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Frank and the House of Flowers team are beyond AMAZING. They did flowers for my rehearsal dinner at American Yacht Club and wedding reception at Apawamis Club in Rye, NY on 8/5 and 8/6. Frank is absolute pro in every way. He understood my vision and went above and beyond. Everything from the table arrangements to the flower girl halos were perfect. I recommend him without any hesitations. Thank you Frank!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up