Hope Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Hope Photography

• Haley

Haley · Married on 01/05/2019

HIGHLY recommend

Danielle was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was responsive, kind, and extremely efficient. She captured my wedding beautifully and got my pictures to me very quickly! She was very organized and was excellent at using light and finding beautiful locations around the venue.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

Danielle was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the wedding process and everything in between. My only regret was not paying to have her there for a longer amount of time!

Sent on 06/18/2017

The moment I saw Danielle's work, I knew I absolutely had to have her as our wedding photographer! Her photography style is so warm and rich, and Danielle herself was such a joy to work with! I knew without a doubt that she had everything under control on our wedding day and that she would capture everything perfectly.

We had her not only at our wedding but also taking our engagement photos, and I still find myself going through all of the pictures to look at the beautiful memories that she captured. She truly caught some of the most wonderful moments. Without a doubt, the best photographer I know!

Thank you so much for giving my husband and I the most timeless, lovely gift we could have ever wanted. These pictures will forever be something that we cherish!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Sara · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are looking for a photographer that knows what they are doing and uses natural light, this is the one! Our engagement AND wedding pictures turned out so beautiful. It was a little tough for communication/meeting with her since she is so far out from Tulsa, but nothing we couldn't work around! Overall, she is very accommodating and her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 08/15/2017