Hope Artistry Reviews

67 | Naples, FL

67 Reviews for Hope Artistry

Nyssa · Married on 06/06/2015

Wow! My entire bridal party (myself included!) was so impressed with the Hope Artistry team! I had a slew of ladies that needed hair and makeup for the day of my wedding. Besides the bride we had a grandmother, mother of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, and flower girls and the Hope Artistry team knew what to do with each person. They had a detailed timeline which meant everyone had enough time. They worked with each person so that their look matched their personality. In addition to all of that, the team was relaxed and fun! They helped us have a good time while we all got ready. GREAT TEAM! Highly recommended!!

Catherine · Married on 05/08/2015

Lindsey was wonderful! My hair was exactly what I had wanted for my wedding day. She was very professional and very comfortable to work with. I definitely would recommend Lindsey and Hope Artisrty for your hair on your wedding day!

Rebecca · Married on 04/17/2015

AH-Mazing! Sarah (makeup) and Lindsay (hair) were awesome. Everyone was ready on time and looked fabulous. Prices were very reasonable, and included airbrush foundation and lashes ($75 per bridesmaid for four or more). My make up stayed on all night and looked great (a beach wedding in florida, that's saying something). I would absolutely use them again.

Neena · Married on 10/11/2014

I hired Hope Artistry for our destination wedding in Florida. Sarah and Lindsay were absolutely fabulous. They did an amazing job for both trial and wedding day, and made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful. Sarah was awesome to work with and my make-up and lashes stayed put all day, even though it was almost 100 degrees ;) I last minute asked Lindsay come back to quickly pin my hair up from half down to all up after the ceremony, and my guests were pleasantly surprised with the look change when we walked into our reception! The ladies were great.. you will not be disappointed!

Stefanie · Married on 10/04/2014

I used Lindsay (hair) and Sarah (makeup) for both my engagement photos and my wedding and they were both so amazing both times! Not only is their work amazing, but they are both so fun! They are both very attentive to what you want and really create the look you want for your big day. My bridesmaids and I had such a great time getting ready with them before the wedding. I highly recommend them to anyone that wants great service as well as a fun time!

• Della

Della · Married on 05/17/2014

Hope Artistry was the perfect choice for my hair and makeup for my wedding day. From the trial up until the wedding day, they were great to work with. Lindsay and Sarah did an AMAZING job not only on my hair and makeup, but all of my bridesmaids & mother of the bride and groom. I even had Lindsay switch up my hair from my trial and she was great with working with my suggestions and ideas. Sarah perfected my makeup and it lasted all night long, even in the Florida heat! They were so flexible and professional all while keeping a light and fun atmosphere on my wedding day. Thank you, Hope Artistry!

Electa · Married on 03/01/2014

WOW! Words do not express how impressed we are on the hair and make up that we had done! We had two extra family members the day of want to get their hair and make up done and we still finished ahead of schedule! My family members are spoiled now and want there hair and make up done for every wedding we attend!

Rita · Married on 02/22/2014

Sarah and Lindsey were fantastic. Sarah and Lindsey did the makeup and hair for me and my bridesmaids. Sarah was so sweet and made triple sure that I loved everything she did. The makeup Sarah did looked great on everyone. Lindsey was so flexible as I changed my mind for my hair on the day of the wedding, more than once! These girls were professional and talented!

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2013

Hope Artistry was amazing to work with! I did a trial with Hope in the early morning months before my wedding to test to see how my makeup would hold throughout the day. That night before I went to bed I took photos and could not have been more pleased with how my makeup still looked. The day of my wedding I wanted a few tiny adjustments of color and Hope was more than happy to change them. She took her time and did not rush me one moment. She made me and my bridesmaids look so gorgeous! After receiving my photos and just recently my wedding video, I realized how wonderful and natural my makeup actually looked on screen! And lasted throughout the entire night on the dance floor as well. I HIGHLY recommend Hope Artistry and especially Hope herself if she is available for your special day!!

amanda · Married on 12/04/2013

Sarah is amazing at doing make-up! She will work with you to get whatever look you want. She even covered my tattoo on my shoulder that was very dark and it was so great for pictures! Lindsey was also very sweet and did an amazing job with my hair. I was an out of town bride so I really depended on these reviews when booking my vendors. If you are looking for hair and make up use Hope Artistry!! They were there early for my trial and day of and they are super flexible with payments and really want to make your day complete and beautiful!!

Brittany · Married on 11/23/2013

Hope and Lindsay did an incredible job with our hair and makeup. After two trials, I still switched my look on the day of my wedding and Hope & Lindsay did an amazing job! Thank you so much for making me and my bridal party stunning on my wedding day. I felt like a princess and could not have asked for anything more!

• Abigail

Abigail · Married on 11/01/2013

Lindsay and Sarah were UNBELIEVABLE! I was blessed to have two extremely talented women do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Being that I am from NJ, my only way of booking was through online reviews and referrals from my wedding planner (in which Hope has impeccable reviews) I had a beach wedding; completely outside. Lindsay did my hair exactly how I wanted – an effortless/beachy look, but still completely intact and not blowing in my face. Sarah did an amazing job making me look like a beach goddess. Truly amazing work, thank you so much for doing such an amazing job ladies!

Amy · Married on 10/26/2013

The girls were awesome! We just sat around while they made us beautiful! Since they come to you, it alleviates a lot of the stress!

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2013

Hope Artistry did a fantastic job pampering my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself for our wedding. Our wedding on Sanibel Island was a destination wedding and we did not have the opportunity to do a trial-run prior to the big day; however, both Hope and Lindsay had no problem fulfilling the looks we were imagining. Hope and Lindsay came to our condominium on Sanibel Island so it was great to be able to relax and do other things while others were getting their hair and make-up done. Lindsay was a great listener and was very flexible with last minute alterations to our hair. Our hair looked amazing all evening even with the humidity and 90 degree temperature! Hope did a wonderful job making everyone feel very comfortable in their make-up! Again, our make-up looked great all night and really made for beautiful pictures. One of my sisters never wears make-up, nor was she planning on doing make-up the day of the wedding; however, by the time everyone else was done she quickly changed her mine! Hope Artistry definitely lives up to their great reviews!

Stacey · Married on 07/09/2013

I was married in Marco Island in July and did all of my planning online without visiting the area (I live in New Jersey). I booked Hope Artistry based on a recommendation from my photographer. I did not have a trial. Lindsay was my hairstylist. I showed her a photo of an old hollywood type of style and she recreated it to perfection! She also styled my 3 bridesmaids, my mom and my 3 flower girls. Every single person was pleased with their results. Sarah was my makeup artist and did such a beautiful job. I again did not have a trial and told her that I was looking for hollywood glam. She did exactly that. I was so pleased with her. It was a humid day and my make-up lasted throughout the night. She is an expert at putting on fake lashes! She also did makeup for my mom, mother-in-law and bridesmaids which ranged from light and natural to dramatic. All were so happy with their results. Both ladies were such a pleasure to deal with. They arrived right on schedule and had everything done with time to spare. I would highly recommend Hope Artistry. The process was easy right from the quote, to the booking, to the day of the wedding. Professional and very talented!

Astrid · Married on 06/22/2013

I loved working with Lindsay, the trial went well with my hair & I was confident she would be able to provide exactly what I wanted for my big day & she delivered! We even added a couple of extras on wedding day & she did great.

Sara also did a great job with trial & day of! I loved my makeup, it wasn't too made up looking & lasted the whole night without touch up! She did an amazing job on my daughter too!!!

Dana · Married on 05/17/2013

I could not thank Hope artistry enough for their girls doing my hair and makeup for my wedding day. They came to our room free of charge and their hair and make up skills are beyond talented. I absolutely loved how I looked they did it exactly like the pictures I showed them I could not I asked for better service! Amazing job :)

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2013

As my wedding costs grew I had to start looking at ways to cut expenses and so I briefly entertained the idea of learning to do my own make-up for my wedding day. My fiancé (wiser than I had given him credit for) told me to stop being ridiculous and splurge – it was after all, our “big day”. My fantastic Wedding Planner, Kelly McWilliams, recommended the Hope Artistry team as being able to bring out the genuine beauty of the bride without her looking overdone. My budget was still an issue and I was overjoyed when I got the price quote – it was so reasonable. Our wedding was out on Captiva and with our “first look” being at 9:00 am, it was an early wake-up for Hope but she showed up promptly on time and was ready to get started. I cannot begin to express how absolutely beautiful my make-up looked! I was glowing – (and while yes, much of it was from love and excitement) a tremendous amount of it was from Hope’s genius and skill. I cannot recommend her enough! And to any bride who is on the fence and thinks they should (or could) do their own make-up their wedding day – Don’t! Spend the money and book Hope! You will be so glad you did.

Eva · Married on 05/04/2013

Highly recommended! Michelle Regis did my makeup for my wedding. She arrived promptly to the venue and my makeup was flawless. Michelle Regis has a great personality. I loved the experience and Michelle Regis was calming, sweet, and had a fun personality. My makeup was simply beautiful!

Teresa · Married on 04/20/2013

I hired Tania, from Hope Artistry, to do the make-up for me, my mother and my matron of honor for my wedding. I received so many compliments on my make-up I lost count. Not only did Tania do an amazing job, but she was such a pleasure to work with! She was so sweet and best of all, she arrived early. I would have never thought that getting ready for my wedding would be sooooo much fun, but it was and a lot of that was compliments of Tania

christina · Married on 01/19/2013

Hope made me feel beautiful on my special day, and is a special person inside and out. She is a very talented artist did an amazing job on our make-up for the wedding!

amanda · Married on 12/29/2012

I cannot thank Hope and Niurka enough for making all seven of my bridesmaids, 2 mothers and me, the bride(!) feel and look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Hope was such a pleasure to work with - was extremely quick to answer any questions, concerns, emails and extremely patient as I changed my mind 100 times throughout the planning process. She and Niurka were extremely prompt, worked quickly but efficiently and got through my large bridal party with time to spare. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day - they truly made me feel like a princess! I would recommend Hope Artistry to anyone and everyone!

Bedure · Married on 12/07/2012

Hope and Maribeth did my hair and makeup as well as my mother, sisters, and MOH's. They arrived right on time, and did an outstanding job. My mom and sisters even decided to do makeup and last minute, and hope was very accommodating.
    I must add the makeup lasted even after my water works.
    I would recommend Hope Artistry, they are true artists, and they will make you feel like a princess!

Jill · Married on 11/18/2012

We had Hope Artistry for my daughters wedding. Amy and Maribeth arrived at our hotel on time and did an excellent job. They had ideas for those of us that we're not sure what we wanted. Very professional and fun to have around.

• Lauren FM

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2012

My makeup turned out beautifully as did my mom's and jr bridesmaid. There was excellent communication with Hope the entire time. I had my trial with Gracey and she planned on doing my wedding makeup, however the week of the wedding she became sick. Hope emailed me right away to let me know and already had a back up plan in place. Sarah ended up doing my makeup the day of (with Gracey's pictures and notes from my trial). It came out beautiful and I was thankful for the heads up about the change in artists instead of being surprised the day of.