HighHorse Carriage Rides, Inc. Reviews

6 | Orlando, FL

6 Reviews for HighHorse Carriage Rides, Inc.

• Susan

Susan · Married on 10/18/2014

We had an informal outdoor wedding reception with 85 guests with a Cinderella theme. We hired Highhorse Carriage Rides to provide rides to our guests in their Cinderella-style carriage. When we saw the horses and the carriage coming down the street all dressed up in our colors or blue, white and silver, our mouths dropped as it was absolutely exquisite! Dixie and Judy were so professional and extremely accommodating to ourselves and our guests. It was absolutely the highlight of our reception, and the talk of our neighborhood for many months to come!!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/10/2013

Our Cinderella carriage was beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything more to end the night with. It was beautifully decorated and made us feel like we were riding away like in the end of the movie Cinderella.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Fabulous job! Great to work with! This is a wonderful vendor and I give them my highest rating.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Reinette · Married on 07/07/2012

My favorite part of my wedding was to arrive in the Beautful Horse & Carriage provided by HighHorse Carriage Rides. Then after my groom & I tied the knot we both rode together to the reception in true Fairytale style. Judy & Dixie were extremely sweet & professional & this is a memory I will never forget. Highly recommeded to anyone that desires a wonderful fairytale experience with a professional team & beautiful Horse.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Eduardo · Married on 01/15/2012

I hired Judy & Dixie of High Horse Carriage Rides to be a part of my surprise engagement proposal for my bride-to-be, Jennifer. We had an amazing experience touring the golf resort at which we stayed. Our tour lasted about 1 and 30 minutes (due to dinner RSVP and other activities) that I had planned for us. Upon their arrival at the terrace, the carriage was dressed up all in white, with white flowers and roses, lights, champagne basket, strawberries, and flutes. Both Judy & Dixie were all dressed up in excellent attire with white gloves and the horse "Neiman" was a sweetheart, even he was dressed up. All I can say is that it was the most romantic, intimate, private ride we both have ever done, and I will definately be spreading the word on how AWESOME this experience was. If anyone would like to see 'personal' pictures, you are more than welcome to email me @ jenandeddy@bellsouth.net

Thank you again! We will see you around!!
    Jen & Eddy

Sent on 07/09/2009

Rae · Married on 10/10/2009

3.0

The name is what basically got me, I felt like I was going to have a Cinderella sort of ball coach, & I did! Well, a modernized Cinderella coach. Lol.

Sent on 11/23/2009