2500 Lee Rd, Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number

About Black Tie Valet

Black Tie Valet is an Orlando-based company that has been offering first-class valet services since 2014. The team knows just how many details go into making your wedding day happen. They’re committed to making sure parking on your big day is not a detail that goes overlooked. By adding premier valet services to your wedding day, you will have peace of mind knowing your guests' parking needs will be taken care of.

Black Tie Valet offers custom quotes to each and every client they work with. They’ll research your venue, plan a parking solution and send a customized quote your way. When your wedding day arrives, their team will greet your guests with a warm and welcome invite and handle their cars with care. Services include:

• Custom quotes

img0211

3 Reviews for Black Tie Valet

Stefani Dimario · Married on 11/06/2020

Wonderful!!

Black Tie Valet did an amazing job at my wedding! I coordinated with JT throughout the entire planning process and he was such a pleasure to work with. We were so pleased with JT and his team and felt confident in them to take care of our guests. We couldn’t have asked for a better group to work with and are beyond thankful for them and their services on our special day!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Kalee · Married on 03/08/2018

Where do I begin with Black Tie Valet! Black Tie Valet did not only deliver an amazing experience they made it personable for my now husband and I on our wedding day. These gentlemen are professional, kind, responsive and get you where you need to be on time and most importantly safely. What sticks out to me the most is the responsiveness and sincerity from JT. He is down to earth and makes certain that the experience is above and beyond! I just can’t say enough! Clean vehicles as well! Hands down Black Tie Valet was my favorite vendor of all. Thank you for making our special day so memorable! Kalee and Marc.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Regina · event on: 04/29/2017

We hired Black Tie Valet for a private event in a residential neighborhood. Valet attendants were professional and courteous to our guests. They had appropriate signs so our guest knew valet was available. They parked the cars in an orderly fashion and without incident. Booking the event was easy and JT was very responsive. I would use them again for a future event.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Black Tie Valet FAQ

• Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    No Min.

• 2500 Lee Rd Winter Park, Florida, 32789 See on map
    Location of (Black Tie Valet)