5004 SW Martin Commons Way, Palm City, FL 34990 Map · Phone number

About Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC

Wind Chase Farm offers horse-drawn carriage services of distinction for all kinds of special events, weddings, parades, and corporate events and fundraisers.
We offer over 40 combined years of carriage driving experience. Our horses and ponies are professionally trained and receive top notch care at our farm in Palm City, FL. Our Carriages and Harness are all well fitted and expertly maintained by our knowledgable staff and kept in tip top condition.

Our beautifully presented horses are sure to make your upcoming special event a unique experience no one will forget. We promise prompt, worry-free, and above all experienced professional services. We provide our Gold Medal carriage services throughout the entire state of Florida and Keys.

For inquiries and availability for upcoming dates, Please Call: 772-285-3480 or email: Heather@windchase.farm

Visit us on Facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/WindChaseFarm

Cinderella Coach with 4
Cinderella Coach with 4
Quinceanera
Quinceanera
Our Wagonnette is perfect for those times when the whole Party wants to join in the fun!
Our friendly horses
dr1141
a 0771 51 652657 1566576008

36 Reviews for Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC

Mimi · Married on 08/24/2020

excellent.. they are fantastic... Heather is great at what she does

Excellent service.... hire them if you need them for horse and carriage services

Sent on 08/26/2020

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Hello Mimi! Thank you so very much for your kind words. We take great pride in presenting our horses and carriages for family services.
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 10/26/2019

Wind Chase

I researched and found Wind Chase to be very reasonable price wise.. The day of the wedding: It poured! Owner Heather & assistant still took us to the reception with all glam and glory one could only hope for and the ride was as light as a feather thanks to Heather!!! I could not of asked for better service and just down wonderful people; the horses are truly adorable! What more can I say, but that I was taken care of with so much love, comfort and care.. I did not even notice the down pour.. Beautiful memories thanks to Wind Chase Owner and Staff..

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Maribel

Maribel Velez · Married on 10/19/2019

Alyssa’s Sweet 16

October 19, 2019, I celebrated my daughters Sweet 16. Although, we had an impending tornado watch, heather made the event early everything went without a hitch. The Cinderella coach was a surprise. My daughter was so amazed and surprised. Heather was very understanding and a true professional on how I wanted my daughter to enter her event. I was very happy the carriage was beautiful clean. I was very scared for the horses being around so many young kids, Heather and her assistant was able to maintain the horses so beautiful and calm. The event was a success.

Kudos!
    Maribel Velez
    Venice Fl

Sent on 10/21/2019

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was truly our pleasure to provide our Cinderella Coach and white horses for your daughters sweet 16! We take great pride in our turnouts and nice to hear it is appreciated! Thank you again!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Horse and Carriage
  • Do you offer special types of transportation?
    Animals
    Hayride
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    2 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Wedding Signage

• Tiffany Danielle Photography Wedding Photographers

Wind Chase is one of the most wonderful carriage teams I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, they have the sweetest horses, ponies, and absolutely beautiful and classy carriages that can match any event! Heather and her husband are such sweet people and I will ALWAYS refer them to my brides. I could not be more excited to work future events with them!

• 5004 SW Martin Commons Way Palm City, 34990 See on map
    8:00am - 8:00pm EST Monday-Saturday
    Location of (Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC)