Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC Reviews

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 5
Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 6
Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 7

jennifer · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent people to work with and very professional above expectations I could not of asked for a better carriage horses or people to work with thank u for everything it was such a magical event thanks to your help

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, We love sharing our Magical horses!

Te’Cora Souffrant · Married on 11/04/2018

Souffrant Wedding

Wind Chase was beyond amazing for our wedding. We thought a horse and carriage would be a great way to exit and we were totally right. Our guests were blown away by the beautifully decorated carriage and horses which were even decorated in our wedding colors. The staff were very pleasant and very accommodating despite the strict rules set by the venue we had chosen. The horses were extremely friendly and well behaved. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking to add that extra special ending to their wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Celebrations! We can't wait to see those professional photos! Wishing you all the Best!

Lome · Married on 10/21/2018

Religious Parade

This was a Religious parade but was done like for a wedding , Heather and her Team did an excellent job, arriving on time and the procession went smooth because of their experiences doing this type of services

Sent on 10/24/2018

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much, We enjoyed the festivities and music indeed! Our horses are extremely well trained for the drums and music and dancing! Our Pleasure we look forward to celebrating with you again!

Sherley · Married on 04/07/2018

Heather and her team we’re PHENOMENAL, they very prompt, very professional and was always available to answer questions I had. I can’t speak for everyone but they are definitely my go to the next time I am looking for their type of service.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 8

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you again!

Denise · Married on 01/20/2018

We where so happy it was the best idea we had for our wedding day heather and her horse was amazing thank you again for being apart of our amazing day

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 9
    Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 10
    Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 11

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be a part of your wonderful Celebration! Congratulations!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/04/2017

The most Beautiful grand Entrance ever

Sent on 11/14/2017

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Yes it was! and we were thrilled to be a part of your BIG day!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2017

Has the Cinderella carriage for my wedding 10.14.17 that was decorated very nicely. Everyone was so professional.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review! Our years of carriage driving experience and professionalism always shine through! Glad we could be a part of your Celebration!
  • Y

Yisel · Married on 07/07/2017

Amazing ♥️. They were very accommodating and professional.

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 12
    Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 13

Laurie · Married on 07/02/2017

Wind chase helped to make my daughters day wonderful!

Tina · Married on 06/30/2017

Heather and crew were amazing team . The horses so friendly and gave our event the perfect look. Thank you

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 14
    Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC 15

Bonnie · Married on 06/07/2017

We have been so happy with quality and service of Wind Chase Farm carriages. We have used their Cinderella Carriage 2 years in a row for a production. Both years they were easy to work with. The carriage is beautiful, they took care of the delivery and set up, and they communicate very well! We will use them again for sure!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you for your 5 star review its always a pleasure and we can't wait to see those photos!

Lynna · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather was so helpful! She was knowledgable, easy to communicate and plan with, right on time! Our event was very memorable thanks to her and the beautiful white horse!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Thank you!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/18/2017

Over the top! It was the highlight of our wedding! Heather was so wonderful to work with! I did not think I wanted to spend the money for this but am 100% happy that I did. I felt like a Queen! Everyone was in awe of this. I would keep it a total secret to EVERYONE and surprise your husband and guest with the horses and carriage. The pictures are amazing!!! I am so very pleased with everything. I could not be happier. The best decision other than saying yes and I do!!! This is a MUST!!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

We were so thrilled the day you decided to go with it! We had so much fun keeping your secret! and those photos.....well just amazing! We wish you both your Happily Ever After!

Cindy · Married on 11/06/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Wind Chase Farms. Heather was very responsive and always kept us up to date on our event. The horses, Court and Patrick were beautiful and very well mannered. I would highly recommend their services. 5 Star service all the way!

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you! We take great pride in our Horses, Carriages and Gold Medal Services!

cynthia · Married on 09/18/2016

Wind Chase did an awesome job at making my daughter's wedding day special with their timely manner, professionalism, and beautiful horses. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words we were thrilled to be a part of your Celebrations with Family and Friends!
  • F

Fallon · Married on 08/12/2016

Wind Chase was great from beginning to end for our special day!!
    Thanks for making it so memorable :)

Sent on 08/24/2016

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for including us in your Wedding Celebration. We are so appreciative of your 5 star review! We wish you all Happiness in your new life together!

Debra · Married on 07/17/2016

Where do I begin on how happy I am on how beautiful the carriage was and the horse, it made my daughters wedding just perfect. Heather listened and understood exactly what I wanted. It was a surprise and the bride was ecstatic, it made her wedding do that no one will forget it. I will recommend them to everyone I meet!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you Debra and we were thrilled to be a part of the surprise! We take great pride in all of our turnouts. thank you for your 5 star review!

Michelle · Married on 03/13/2016

Arriving at my ceremony by horse and carriage took the breath away from my guests and husband because it was so beautiful. The grand Clydesdale horse and the carriage were dressed in flowers and ribbons to match my wedding colors. The owner of the company was my coach woman and she was in a top hat and looked as if she were playing a part in a movie. I was taken through downtown stuart before the ceremony where the entire town gave me standing ovations and clapped. Using this service truly made me feel like a princess on my special day. I hope every woman feels this special when they get married.

Janet · Married on 11/22/2015

Everyone in my wedding was living a magical day!!! It wouldn't have happen if I didn't have the horse and Carriage!!! It was magical !! We really live the moment !!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Thank you Janet! We were so thrilled to be a part of your BIG day with our white carriage horses and Cinderella Carriage ! We can't wait to see these professional photos! Congratulations!

Brooke · Married on 11/14/2015

Wind Chase farms horse and carriage did our engagement shoot and wedding! Their property for our engagement shoot was BREATHTAKING and our photos came out gorgeous! They were absolutely amazing to work with!- they were so accommodating, friendly, punctual about when we requested their services and the horses were so well behaved! Heather and her husband made our experience so wonderful and were even ready to go despite all bad weather! (Though luckily the weather held up for us:) ) They did everything willingly and with a smile on their face! I would definitely recommend their services and would love to use them again!!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

We enjoyed every minute of it! We wish you both the best and thank you for your 5 star review!

Ania · Married on 03/27/2015

Wind Chase Farm provided the most wonderful services for our wedding. To start with they were very easy to communicate with and were flexible with options for this important for us event. On the day of the wedding, Wind Chase came out with the beautiful carriage that was hand decorated in the colors of our wedding and the drivers and the horse were beautifully turned out. They even had a cute "Just Married" sign on the back, which was displayed as we went for a ride after our ceremony! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Their services were truly professional and we would highly recommend them to make any event very special.

Jen · Married on 10/22/2011

My wedding was amazing and what made it even more memorable and special was having Heather and her two fabulous ponies - Supreme Court and Patrick - drive me down the gorgeus polo field and drop me off at the aisle. To this day, people still speak about how I came down the field looking like a princess and that is because I felt like a princess. Heather and her team looked fabulous and professional and were a delight to do business with. I would recommend this team for not only a wedding, but any special occassion. Be sure to check out their FB page and the photographer's blog for photos. http://blog.emindeeimages.com/jennifer-bryan-an-equestrian-wedding/

Prerana · Married on 03/31/2018

Heather at Wind Chase was responsive, accommodating, and very helpful during planning. She quoted me a reasonable price for the Groom’s baraat horse at my wedding and the service was punctual and efficient. The handler was helpful and friendly - even going so far as to letting our puppy get get up on the horse with the Groom. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

Aweee was hoping someone caught this photo! Thank you for your 5 star review, we enjoyed being a part of your Baraat ! We take immense pride in all the details and its always wonderful to hear its appreciated! Thank you!

Great people to work with. Very professional and flexible. I got to see their horses at the farm and it gives a better feel for what you are paying for. They were professional asked patient. Wedding started super late asked they did not mind at all. Will recommend. My wife was extremely surprised asked excited when she saw them waiting for her. Everyone else was also impressed. I recommend their big black horse for a wedding. They provided great pictures with the contrast of the horse and dress. It is much nicer to have them than a limo, even if you travel a small way for the pictures. No one remembers the drive with a limo but they will remember a horse and carriage marching the bride to the wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Wind Chase Farm Combined Driving LLC's reply:

We enjoyed having you out to the farm to meet our Family of horses and ponies! Wonderful to be a part of your BIG day and have the opportunity to surprise your wife! Best Wishes!