The Towncar Chauffeur

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

The Towncar Chauffeur is a transportation business based in Orlando, Florida providing services for weddings and other occasions. Owner and head chauffeur David Walton offers a sensibly-priced and dependable service to meet transportation requirements. From the sparkler gauntlet to your hotel, you can enjoy your trip in comfort.

Wedding services with The Towncar Chauffeur are available via Ford Flex Executive SUV and Lexus 460-L with upgrades upon request. You can book your trip with the surety of this 24-hour luxury car service, whether one-way or a round trip, with multiple locations. If you or your guests require transportation to and from local airports such as Orlando International, that can readily be arranged. Vehicles come stocked with bottled water, DVD players, and premium stereo systems, and can be equipped with wedding signage.

• Veteran-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Motor Coach
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

No Min.

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
DVD Player
Premium Stereo System
Wedding Signage
  • Josephine
    Josephine V. Married on 02/29/2020

Great chauffeur!

Our driver was early, waiting for us with a beautiful car and great service. The car was super clean and our driver was really nice! Prices were great, super budget friendly! We hired them to take just us (bride and groom) to our Airbnb.
  • Chad
    Chad H. Married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful Service!

My wife and I needed a vehicle for the conclusion of our ceremony. What a sendoff we received! Dave and his team were professional, responsive, and communicative throughout the entire day. They worked wonderfully with our coordinators, and everything went according to plan. Not to mention we requested the service on short notice, and on a holiday. Thanks Again!!
    Alex V. Married on 08/12/2019

Professional and Hospitable

Where do I begin? David & William are professionals! They were eager to help me with everything I wanted (Writing things on the back of their towncar, and putting the first row of seats down to make it more spacious for the newlyweds). They were punctual and responded immediately with any requests I had, no matter what time I called/texted. If you need anything from a ride to the airport or a towncar for weddings they are your guys! Thank you both for all that you did and for the great rates you provided us with. Thank you for picking us up at 0130!

Deals

The Towncar Chauffeur 1
Discount

Everyone Loves a Discount!

Mention this for 10%

Team

David Walton
David Walton
Founder

Life Quality Improvement Expert, so enjoy providing memorable experiences , love the opportunity to perform & exceed our clients expectations

William Walton
William Walton
Senior VP

My dad tells me music is my gift, enjoy playing guitar and piano by ear. Ask me for Orlando fine dining recommendations, it will be from my experience & high standards ... cheers

Orlando, FL, 32804
407-863-4570

24/7 by appointment
Location of (The Towncar Chauffeur)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding