Hi Class Limousine Reviews

12 | Lake Mary, FL

12 Reviews for Hi Class Limousine

Sheila · event on: 11/14/2015

FANTASTIC from first phone call to book all the way through brining items left in the limo back to me at my house the next day, oh and also doing a liquor run for us while we were at dinner!!!! Best Limo company I have ever used and I have been through several... HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 11/20/2015

Ashley · event on: 05/22/2015

I just wanted to say that I received nothing but the best service overall from Hi-Class Limo. My family used their services for a roundtrip port drop off and pick up for a cruise we just returned from. Nancy was amazing, helpful and detailed during the whole booking process! She arranged for a car seat for my nephew as well as a kids video to be playing in the limo for the younger kids along with some water, ice and cups! Our driver, Melissa, was punctual and very nice! I just wanted to give you all Kudos for a job well done! My whole family was very pleased as was I! Thank you again!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/24/2014

Nancy our main contact throughout planning has been OUTSTANDING! Nicest woman ever and so very accommodating. We use Hi-Class for my bachelorette party, shuffle bridal party to and from ceremony and then for downtown afterwards. Amazing staff - so friendly and professional!

Sent on 10/27/2014

absolutely professional and patient from the begining of the reservation until the end of the day of our event.

Sent on 07/29/2013
  • User3419542 · event on: 07/16/2013

Nancy was fabulous planning for the reunion of my nephew, his 8 year old daughter and their grandparents who hadn't seen each other in over 6 years! They had never flown before and were nervous enough about that so when arriving at the airport the added anxiousness of making sure the driver found them was a bit overwhelming. Nancy made sure to keep in contact with my nephew so he knew exactly where to go in the airport where the driver would be. She was kind, courteous, professional and fun! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for great customer service. On top of Nancy's extra effort in making sure my nephew was taken care of she even made sure his daughter felt like a princess with a tiara and stuffed animal waiting in the limo for her. They had the ride of their lives on their way to their grandparents house from the airport. Thank YOU, Nancy, for the extra effort and caring about the hearts of my family.

Sent on 07/25/2013

BLAKE · event on: 06/30/2013

This company was very helpful with all of my families needs. They had perfect customer service, and that's something hard to find these days. I have already recommended them to a couple of friends traveling to Orlando in the near future, because I know that they will be taken care of, and know that there transportation needs will be worry free. Thanks again to Nancy and our driver!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Dannion · event on: 06/08/2013

As I expressed in a previously unsolicited email, our experience could not have been better. The car was awesome and the driver Melissa was about as sweet and professional than anyone could expect. Understand that travel can be a stressful time for a family, Melissa set us at ease and made our trip to the port a memorable one (No, I am not Melissa's brother:-) Thank you for a job well done!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

J. Wayne and Susan · event on: 06/07/2013

I surprised my entire family with a trip to Disney World. Hi Class provided two separate airport pick ups on the 7th, and three returns to the airport on the 14th. Making the reservations was a piece of cake. Nancy took care of all the details, including their favorite snacks, and soft drinks. Upon arrival both parties we're greeted by their drivers before reaching baggage claim with smiling faces, and were provided courtious and professional care, and service. At three separate departure times, once again the professionals from Hi Class were waiting, assisting with luggage, and provided updated information on departing flights. From beginning to end, Hi Class truly made our family's vacation at Disney World magical.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2013

Hi-Class Limo was such an important part of my special day. The service was stellar, and they arrived on time. The vehicle was so stunning, that my photos came out perfect. Not only were they punctual but so professional and well dressed. I will definitely use them again in all my future events, after using them, I don't think I'll use anyone else. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Sent on 06/25/2013

My Wedding was spectacular. Hi-Class Limo truly completed my day. The driver was so professional and making the reservations was a dream. You actually get a live person who can help you plan and answer questions. The car was beautiful, and my pictures are so perfect. Thank you Hi-Class for sharing this special day with me and my family. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family for there special events. Thank a Million!!!! :)

Sent on 08/07/2013

Michael · Married on 04/20/2013

Used Hi CLass Limousine for our wedding and they were excellent..I would highly recommend using them.

• F

Fee · Married on 03/12/2013

The service is top notch! They are always on time and neatly dressed. Friendly and dependable. I will only use Hi-Class Limo when I'm in Florida for my transportation needs.