806 W. Landstreet Road Suite E, Orlando, FL 32824 Map · Phone number

About A1 Elite Transportation

Orlando’s Finest Wedding Limousines Service offering Hummer, Escalade, Chrysler, Lincoln limousines, Limo Bus, Motor Coaches, Mini Buses, SUV’s, Passenger Vans & Town Cars.

coupleinlimo
weddingright1
BlueHands

3 Reviews for A1 Elite Transportation

Raquel · Married on 11/22/2014

I am not sure about the whole booking process because my maid of honor went through it all but the service was amazing once we got into our limo to the hotel. Drove us straight through to our complicated airport hotel right up to the lobby. Helped us unload and the whole shabang.

Thanks!

Sent on 11/23/2014

A1 Elite Transportation's reply:

Thank you VERY much, Raquel, for your great feedback!

It was a real pleasure providing our limousine service for your very special day!
    We wish you many, many happy years together!!!

We used A1 Elite for our wedding and my husband used them when he proposed. Both events they provided professional drivers. Limos were beautiful and in great condition.

Sent on 02/11/2013

A1 Elite Transportation's reply:

Thank you very much for your super feedback! It was exciting providing service for both your proposal and your beautiful wedding day! We wish you many happy and wonderful years together!
  • O

Oli · event on: 08/10/2016

one day we threw a party for the whole birthday celebration. A friend insisted on a limousine as his 18th birthday wanted to spend brightly. I expected the usual cars, and came Polished large and spacious limousine. There is no denying I was surprised. We really there poured some champagne and had to stay in one place, to bring their clothes in order. Quickly we coped well and the driver was waiting for us with restraint. We had a great ride through the city and the coast. Then I took a link to this company https://limoscanner.com/partners/orlando-fl/. Now she plan to address them. I want to do the same chic birthday. By the way, we talked by the driver, and it turned out great professional, very long time behind the wheel. I immediately became somehow quieter chtoli. it was great, I trust them.

Sent on 10/15/2016

A1 Elite Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, Van

• 806 W. Landstreet Road, Suite E Orlando, 32824 See on map
    4079967172 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Thursday 9 am - 10 pm Friday 9 am - 11 pm Saturday 8:30 am - 11 pm Sunday 8:30 am - 6 pm