Hawaiian Eye Weddings Reviews

79 | Honolulu, HI

79 Reviews for Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Chris · Married on 08/30/2016

We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary with a Hawaiian beach renewal. Booking such an important event from Australia was stressful, what would be the best beach, time, transport, photos, cost, the list went on, until I made contact with Leah. Hawaiian eye take care of everything, their attention to detail and local knowledge is beyond excellent. Leah is this amazing breath of fresh air, eternal optimist and truly wants to get to know you and how you fell in love, 30 years of being a wife and Mother I felt like a bride again thanks to Leah. There is something magical about this Hawaiian eye Husband and Wife team, they believe in love and have their own amazing love story, if you want to know it give them a call

Sent on 12/20/2016

Cindy · Married on 08/29/2016

Leah was an absolute gem to work with from New York. Upon meeting in Hawaii, it was like meeting up with family. Leah and Mike made our vow renewal such a special moment in our lives. Everything was absolutely perfect. A dream made into reality.

Al And P. · Married on 06/24/2016

Words cannot express our appreciation to Hawaiian Eye Weddings for their outstanding professional and personal service. They handled every detail to perfection and gave us the wedding of our dreams. We did not have to lift a finger! We just showed up. Our marriage license/hair&make-up/flowers/music/most precious wedding ceremony ever in a beautiful location/unbelievably amazing photos/friends for a lifetime for an unbelievable price. Leah and Mike personalized our wedding ceremony and made us feel like we were so very special. We love this couple so much! They are the very best and made us want to get married all over again. Do not miss out on the opportunity to make your dream wedding a reality with Hawaiian Eye Weddings. (Al and Pam Godwin, Attapulgus, Georgia)

Sent on 07/20/2016

Pam A. · Married on 06/24/2016

The best of the BEST! They took care of every single detail from beginning to end. You will not find any better than Hawaiian Eye!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Edward · Married on 05/26/2016

My wife Ruth and I are from Florida and decided to get married in Hawaii, however we didn't have a clue on how to go on getting married out of our state and still have the perfect wedding. So we did a google search and after reviewing several wedding venues we decided to use Hawaiian Eye Weddings. We were very happy that we did, this company went above and beyond on answering our questions at a promptly manner, they were very respectful of our belief and very conscious of our needs. My beautiful bride was very stressed the night before our wedding because our flight did no get there until late afternoon and by the time we got to our condominium it was late t night and she didn't have a bouquet of flowers. Leah ou wedding coordinator made possible that my bride got the perfect flowers. Orchids! Her favorite flowers but don't think Leah knew this. Their professionalism was impeccable, their service can't compare and the friendly attitude was so much appreciated. We wanted the perfect wedding to remember for the rest of our lives and the pictures they took do no justice of it. As I said we are very pleased with Hawaiian Eye Weddings and we recommend their services a 100%. Thank you guys again, we will be posting some pictures on their site.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Tracy · Married on 05/16/2016

Leah and Mike were great to work with. They made our wedding day stress free. Our pictures are beautiful and everything went as planned. We would definitely recommend their services!

Theresa · Married on 05/12/2016

Whilst looking for our wedding planner we came across Hawaiian eye weddings. We couldn't believe we got all that was in the package for a fraction of the cost of other planners around the island. I had actually emailed three wedding package companies and the difference in costs was quite large. I received a email back from Leah and Mick and did some review checks. I was pleased I did. The reviews I read made my decision. The attention to detail, the first response, the first meeting, and even down to the emails and text Leah made us feel like special people. If your looking to get married in Hawaii look no further than this husband and wife team. They certainly know what they are doing. This wonderful couple from a professional and very reliable company Hawaiian eye weddings are the best.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Linda · Married on 04/15/2016

Leah and Mike are perfect for a wedding in Waikiki. I would recommend them to anyone planning a romantic, special, fantastic wedding in Hawaii !!!

Karen · Married on 04/06/2016

Very professional and personalised service. Willing to go the extra mile for us many times. Such a joy to deal with. Made our day very happy. Thank you. Karen and Tony Wright.

Sent on 12/20/2016

It definitely wasn't easy to pick one of the many wedding planners Hawaii has to offer. We looked through so many pages and kept coming back to Leah's and Mike's page. We also kept sending out emails to the wedding planners that made into our personal 'last round' and Leah always (until the very last day) responded immediately. Throughout the whole way she answered all my (sometimes really silly) questions and it felt so good knowing she's there. I felt really calm, organized and was looking forward to be meeting 'a friend' (that's how it felt when getting on this plane to Hawaii).
    We also really liked the prices they offered and that they were one of the few that actually offered (not too expensive) videography.
    When we met Leah in person, I knew right away why we picked them for our special day. She is a super sweet person and made our day very Special. We also got our wedding video in less than a week.
    Thank you for everything, Leah and Mike.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Jesse · Married on 10/11/2014

planning a wedding in Honolulu from Australia one would think this would be difficult but Leah and Michael made it so easy and such a great beautiful day, the day before the wedding we decided we wanted the wedding recorded on video for our family back home who couldn't make it, it wasn't even a issue for these guys to make that happen for us last minute. Thanks a million guys

Sent on 02/25/2015

Regina · Married on 10/08/2014

When we considered having our wedding/honeymoon in Hawaii we did a lot of research. it was not easy to trust the biggest day of our lives to people we would not meet till we got to the island. We live over 5,000 miles away in Vermont. Leah and Mike kept in constant contact with us and answered every email, question, and phone call. They treated us like we were their only couple they ere dealing with. We had an amazing wedding because of these amazing two people. Everything from the marriage license, limo, pictures, directions and worries on our day, were all handled with amazing patience and love. Leah worked closely with me from start to finish and every helped with a few details when we got home. I will always treasure our day because of these wonderful people. Can't wait to go back to Hawaii ! Love, Steven and Regina Bogenschutz

Sent on 07/01/2015

Deena · Married on 08/22/2014

I cannot express how happy my husband and I are with Hawaiian Eye Weddings. Leah and Mike were very efficient, helpful, loving and welcoming. They made our special day truly magical. They made us feel like ohana (family) which really touched our hearts. Leah was very professional and very quick at responding to messages whilst we were liaising via email. When we got to Hawaii, she made us feel at ease and everything went smoothly. If we know anyone who wants to get married in Hawaii, we will definitely send them to Leah and Mike.

Hawaiian Eye Weddings allow you choose a package or customise your own package. It is very simple and straight forward. Believe me, if you are usually a stress head like myself, you will feel at ease with Hawaiian Eye Weddings and you will spend your wedding and honeymoon like the Hawaiians; relaxed.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Laura · Married on 08/20/2014

From the first email communication to saying our vows, Leah (and Mike) felt like family! Everything was so easy and stress free. We chose a destination wedding and knowing that Leah and Mike had everything covered for us in Hawaii while we were at home in Austraila made the whole process so enjoyable for us.
    I wish we could go back and have our special day again because it was just so great!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Rebekah · Married on 08/04/2014

Leah and Mike were absolutely AMAZING! Leah was so easy to talk to and easy to get in touch with and she helped me numerous times when we had changes in number of bride's maids and groom's men and she even helped us last minute and noticed that the cake I had ordered was not large enough for the number of guests that I had; had she not said something, it would have been a DISASTER! Leah was so attentive to every detail and made our wedding amazing! The video they produced for us was so well done also; not cheesy like most videos and the photos were wonderful too. AND we had BOTH within 2 days of the ceremony!!!! IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Angela · Married on 12/24/2013

Aloha, Leah and Mikey!
    I felt compelled to write to say "Mahalo" just once again! Kelly and I have watched our wedding video several times with friends and family. We were both in awe of everything we saw. Your talents and skills made this truly the most memorable event that will occur in our lives! The music was fantastic and by the end I had tears in my eyes. Perfect choices!

Having selected you from the BBB website, It was such a relief to have your services EXCEED our expectations! We're simply amazed at how smoothly everything went from beginning to end.
    The finished products are excellent! We are very thankful for your attention to detail, your professionalism and your genuine sincerity showed toward us. Keeping the "secret" about the song Kelly wrote for me is due a special thanks, also!

Everything was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Sent on 01/05/2014

We were married on September 30, 2013 and it was wonderful thanks to Leah and Mike. They were the BEST!! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out:)

Sent on 11/12/2013

Gareth A. · Married on 08/29/2013

It was a bit daunting booking a wedding in Hawaii from the UK but Leah and Mike made it easy and trouble free. Everything was taken care of, all we had to do was turn up - perfect! They gave us great advice on locations and helped us with the marriage licence. The photos were delivered promptly along with the DVD, they are both to a high standard and our families love them. Cannot recommend highly enough! Thanks :)

Sent on 09/16/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/16/2013

Mike and Leah provided PHENOMENAL service, far exceeding our expectations. They were very concerned with providing what we wanted and how we wanted our ceremony to be. It was like working with a favorite family member, they are both very welcoming and warm. They TRULY LOVE what they do, and I think they enjoy being a part of weddings almost as much as the brides and grooms. Our wedding was solum but not stuffy, sincere and heartfelt.
    Due to circumstances with my husband's military career, we had to move up our wedding date. My husband is stationed in South Korea, and we had already planned a vacation in Hawaii. We decided to go ahead and marry then. We didn't have any family or friends there with us but Leah and Mike were like having family there.
    Within two days of our wedding, they had delivered our photos, 2 CDs of the photos, and 3 DVDs of the wedding-and everything was top-notch. I really enjoyed taking pictures after the wedding. It was surprisingly fun, and we have received rave review on the pictures and the DVD.
    My overall feeling of choosing to work with Hawaiian Eye Weddings was that we got WAY more than we paid for. I don't bother with reviewing very often, but it has been my pleasure to review Leah and Mike.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Andrea S. Koziol

Sent on 08/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/10/2013

We just got married on July 10th. Leah and Michael from Hawaiian Eye were great and so much fun to work with. I found her through searching the web and I wanted a "real" waterfall wedding. Some places on Oahu do ceremonies next to ones which are man made. We got married in the Lili'uokalani Botanical Gardens and it was perfect. I was able to make the arrangements via email and all her responses were very prompt. She also helps you in regards to obtaining the marriage licence. They take a ton of pics as well. Our ceremony was perfect.

Stephanie and Vito from Chicago

Sent on 08/07/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2013

We got married in May 2013 by Leah and Mike and i couldn’t complain on any level. They are an amazing couple who make you feel like you’re their kids getting married. Their prices are unbelievable and can’t be beaten, and they threw in extra photos and additional copies of the DVD/BluRay for no extra charge. You'd be crazy to go with another company. Everyone has said our photos look like post cards, the video is also very high quality. We organized everying over emails and Leah always responded promptly, even when i sent a million because i kept changing my mind. Bailee who did my makeup and hair did an amazing job and did exactly what i asked.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Nastassia · Married on 03/13/2013

Hawaiian Eye Weddings was absolutely amazing!! I couldn't have asked for anything more or have had a better wedding. Leah was so full of energy and really brightened up the day to its fullest. My husband hates taking pictures, but he can honestly say he didn't mind it with Leah as the photographer. She has a great people person quality that a lot of people don't have. Mike and Leah made us feel like we had family on the islands minutes after we met them. They have a lot of experience in their filed and do a marvelous job!!

Sent on 03/22/2013

This couple was the best price I could find and come to find out, also the most sincere, accomdating, and generous people that my husband and I could have asked for on our wedding day. The pictures taken are beyond gorgeous. We had a great time getting to know this couple and I would recommend them any day. <3

Sent on 11/15/2014

Sharon · Married on 03/09/2013

I used Leah and Mike on our wedding and I was very sceptive on using a wedding coordinator. I have heard some horrid stories! Everything went Great! Leah came to our hotel and met with us and we did rehersal and she was so wonderful to work with. The limo picked us up on time and took us to the private beach of our choice for the wedding and everything was so beautiful. The words that Leah spoke were so beautiful. The pictures were so professionally done and the DVD was so beautiful. I was very happy with the price and the way they made my special day Very Special!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Pam J. · Married on 10/06/2012

I was very nervous about planning a destination wedding, I searched websites for weeks and I was really getting discouraged. Then I found Leah, what a blessing. She responded quickly to all my emails and when we finally met she treated us like family. Her and Mike make a fantastic team. She took care of everything, all I had to do was show up. What a fabulous experience. The pictures and video are fantastic. We never felt like we were being treated like clients but more like friends and family. They made us feel so much at ease and you can tell in the pictures we are just enjoying each other. Leah actually performed the ceremony when the minister I was going to use got deployed from the island with the Navy, but I couldn't have been happier with the ceremony. Everything was perfect. She delivered all our pictures, video and sand ceremony vase back to our hotel before we left the island which was great for me, I was nervous it would take a long time to get them if we left without them. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Hawaii. They are the best!!!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2012