Celebrations by Tori Reviews

59 | Kihei, HI

59 Reviews for Celebrations by Tori

Leslie · Getting married on 06/02/2021

Tori is amazing!

Tori is truly amazing!!! Tori made our wedding day the most amazing day ever. She was great about communication, and was available at the most insane hours. I think she is always working! I never had to worry about a single thing on our wedding day. Tori made every detail perfect- beyond my wildest imagination. Our family and friends are STILL talking about how she managed to make our day special even with the COVID rules. She had hand sanitizer for everyone and she even had a person hired to make sure everything was clean and according to the rules at the estate. The flowers were gorgeous. We had delayed our wedding because of COVID and were hesitant to have it in Hawaii because of the travel restrictions. BUT, it ALL worked out and we are so happy we went through with it. A special note...I did some research before the wedding and THOUGHT I had found the right people to hire. Tori gave me the pros and cons of each person we were considering, and we are SOOOO happy we went with her recommendations. Trust her because she KNOWS what she is doing. Thank you, Tori, for making our day the best ever!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Jacqueline · Married on 03/27/2021

A happy wedding guest

I attended a wedding that Tori planned and she was truly amazing. I was in absolute awe of how hard she works the entire time and how accommodating she is to everyone. Whatever we needed or requested was handled professionally and expeditiously. My friends who hired her has nothing but positive things to say the whole time they planned their wedding. I could not believe how calm they were! Tori impressed me so much that I am hiring her in California to plan my husband’s birthday party. I can tell you that she is worth the investment

Sent on 03/28/2021

Ashley C. · Married on 06/11/2020

She should charge more!

Our wedding day turned out perfect because we chose the right team in Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers. Tori went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect down to the tiniest details that added up to make our dream wedding. From the catering, to the flowers, to running out last minute to pick up misplaced items and those forgotten extras. Tori is a "can do" planner that will make all your dreams come true.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Ashley,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and Aloha! It was an absolute pleasure to create this celebration and see you and your guests so happy!!! Enjoy your journey!
    LOVE,
    TORI
  • Barry

Barry · Married on 03/20/2019

Awesomeness!

Tori put on the perfect wedding!!

Impeccable attention to detail. She’s adaptable, flexible, extremely creative and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Celebrations by Tori's reply:

Mahalo, Barry! You and Jennifer were a lot of awesomeness, too! Your family is fabulous. Mahalo for allowing me the privilege of planning your special day!!!

Ellen A. · Married on 07/30/2018

Worth more than 5 stars!

Marc and I have been engaged for 5 years and originally wanted to have our wedding at home in New York. It was getting too stressful with everyone wanting to be invited and involved, so we decided to do a smaller wedding in our favorite place of Hawaii. We were not sure which island would be best for us, but Tori helped us to figure that out in less than 5 minutes. She knows SO MUCH about all of the islands, its pros and cons, the different venues and vendors, the climate and activities, etc. that we only needed that 5 minutes with her to know we wanted her to plan our wedding. To freely speak with us and try to get to know us so she could help us before even hiring her???? It was a no brainer. Tori helped us through every step of planning when we hired her for her Total Package. She even gave us resources for some of the things we wanted to get on our own and bring with us, like kimonos for the bridesmaids, a personalized cake topper that coordinated with our theme, invitations, and more. Our wedding day was perfect. I KNOW there were things that happened and I never knew about them. Tori said we were on a NO NEED TO KNOW basis and to only know that everything is handled and perfect. I never ONCE worried or seemed stress, which seemed strange to my friends and family. I am usually a control freak about everything, but I felt totally calm and stress free knowing Tori had our backs and was taking care of everything for us. She worked so well with the hotel we booked for our wedding, including the rehearsal meet and greet and the day after brunch. Oh, and Tori helped us with those, too. We paid her extra but it was worth it!!! Not only is she incredibly detail-oriented, but my friends noticed she did extra things for the wedding to look even more beautiful. By the way, the vendors LOVE HER. They said she was one of their favorite coordinators to work with because she is organized and fun. She even dances a little when she is cleaning up! If you want an organized, detail-oriented. creative, personal, fun wedding planner? Then you need to hire Tori from Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Aloha, Ellen and Marc:
    Wow! You nailed it on the review meter!
    You are both so amazing and thank you for staying in touch, too!
    We'll have to do the vow renewal next!!

Kathy · Married on 09/28/2017

When you hire Tori Rogers to plan your wedding, you are hiring the REAL DEAL! Not only did she have an abundance of great ideas for our wedding, but she kept us on our toes with her very detailed wedding summaries. Tori is incredibly detail oriented and organized, which kept us assured that our wedding was in very capable hands. When my friends asked why I was so calm on my wedding day, I just said that Tori had my back and I knew she would take care of anything that came up, and she did! Tori and her team of incredible professionals worked together to make our wedding beyond perfect. Everything was BETTER than we expected. She took the few ideas I presented to her and made our entire vision come to life. It helped that SHE was not stressed on our day because that kept me calm. My friends told me they had wished she had been their wedding coordinator because she was THAT fantastic. Tori is not a YES person, and we appreciated her direct and honest approach that she describes on her website. We trusted her immediately. Her extensive knowledge of the island and the vendors impressed us from our initial conversation. I especially liked that I was not passed around to different people in her company and only planned with her the entire time. She never complained about the many emails I sent, or my phone calls and texts. I knew she was planning other weddings, too, but she always made me feel important and like a priority. I know she is only taking a few weddings next year because of her book, so if you are lucky enough to hire her, HIRE HER!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Celebrations by Tori's reply:

MAHALO!!! Your love is definitely the real deal! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. You rock! Keep in touch!

Nick · Married on 07/29/2017

Tori assured us from the beginning that our wedding would be just as we imagined, and she definitely delivered! We had never been to Hawaii so we were doing all of our venue scouting and vendor ordering remotely. Tori recommended a flower supplier that gave us exactly the flowers we asked for. Our wedding was VERY focused on flowers (petals on the aisle, flowers on the back of each quest chair and on the chuppah, flowers on the cake table, etc.), so this was probably the most important part to get right and the flowers were stunning. Besides that, Tori got us the right chairs, farm tables for our guest welcome, cake, and water stations, and provided her own nice water dispensers for infused water. She also recommended the PERFECT officiant and ukulele player! On the day of the wedding, Tori was on site early with hired help to set everything up. It was ready promptly as guests arrived and Tori kept everything on time through a VERY TIGHT schedule at the venue. In the end, even though the day was over in a whirlwind, we thought we had the beautiful wedding of our dreams and can't wait to get our pictures. Many of our guests said they decided they will never see a more beautiful wedding. Thank you Tori!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Celebrations by Tori's reply:

Mahalo! You are both so adorable and I was so happy it all worked out so well! What a perfect day!!!! Thank you for trusting me with your vision and milestone day at Paradise Cove!
    Much aloha!

Gerogeygeorgey · Married on 07/17/2017

My wife was at ease, which made ME at ease!

Loved our wedding. Tori was impressive. She kept us within our budget while creating the vibe and look we wanted for our wedding day. She put my wife at ease, which put ME at ease. I always felt she was honest with us about the quality and costs of the people she hired for our wedding, and I truly appreciated that. Our guests are still raving about the day and all of the personal touches Tori encouraged us to include.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Celebrations by Tori's reply:

Aw, see? You already know that a Happy Wife is a Happy Life! You are both adorbs!
    Much Mahalo!!!

Diane · Married on 07/01/2017

Tori was the best! I really liked her ideas and she was always very responsive. I live in Seattle and wanted to have a small destination wedding in Maui and she planned everything! She had lots of great ideas and I felt like I was in such good hands. She was a good listener and very organized. I also felt like she was understanding of our budget. She gave me a list of recommendations and reached out to all vendors. Our wedding was one to remember and it was largely due to Tori. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Josh · Married on 06/24/2017

Tori was awesome. She was very responsive and organized. Leading into the wedding she had created a document with all of the wedding itinerary and everything in one place. It made it really easy on us to express what we wanted and how it would happen. The day of was amazing. We didn't have to do anything but enjoy our day (and take a million pictures). We were super happy with Tori from the beginning to the end and we highly recommend her for your wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Chloe · Married on 03/06/2017

Tori is amazing! She made my day the best possible day it could have been. All my friends tell me how stressed they were on there wedding day and being completely honest I was so relaxed cause I knew Tori had it all under control.

I plan on renewing my vows in 5 years and will be using Tori to plan without hesatation.

Thank you for my dream wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Meleah · Married on 12/19/2016

Tori Rogers is amazing in every way, she is truly an expert wedding coordinator. After answering just a few questions at our initial meeting she was able to capture the vision I had and start setting up all the right details to make our wedding day perfect. She followed up frequently and gave great advice on to make the big day go off without a hitch. During the wedding she was on top of every vendor and small detail and kept things flowing smoothly. Tori was worth every penny and then some. She put my mind at ease during the entire planning process and let me focus on enjoying the day for the actual event. I highly recommend Tori Rogers to anyone planning a wedding! She will help you, guide you, and most importantly of all make sure you enjoy the best day of your life. Thank you, Tori!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/12/2016

Tori is an absolutely fabulous wedding coordinator! She herded our cats/goat rodeo of friends & family with ease & grace and coordinated everything seamlessly so I didn't have anything to worry about. Her knowledge of Maui, vendors, & the Kihei/Wailea area is invaluable for a bride planning a destination wedding! Every guest raved about how amazing everything was & it was all Tori from coordinating the ceremony, to reception space decor, to finding the perfect cupcake shop. Could not have had a more perfect wedding and I could not have done it without Tori!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Hilary · Married on 06/16/2016

After attempting to plan my wedding from Pennsylvania and becoming overwhelmed with finding the perfect vendors and venues, I knew I was going to need help. Once I spoke with Tori I knew that it was a good idea to hire someone who was so knowledgeable with wedding planning. We purchased Tori's "Help Me Finish My Wedding" package and I am so thankful that we did! Tori was able to lead me in the right direction with lists of referred vendors to help with decision making and finding quality service. She was always available to answer my questions and provide guidance during my planning process, and she even found small details that I overlooked to help me complete my wedding.

Tori's skills went beyond my expectations especially after seeing her in action during my wedding rehearsal! She kept everyone on track and on their toes so that things went smoothly and quickly.

Leading up to the wedding, it drove me crazy knowing that I wouldn't be able to help set up the reception and all the wedding decorations; however, I was blown away when I walked into the reception and saw every thing put together! Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have had Tori and her team's help during the day of my wedding!

If you are on the fence as to whether to hire a planner, I would recommend it a thousand times! It is totally worth having the extra help and to be able to know that all of your friends and family can have a great time and not be bothered with wedding details. And take my advice and hire Tori, she is the total package when it comes to wedding planning and is the most affordable on the island.

Thank for from the bottom of our hearts for everything!
    Mahalo,
    Gray & Hilary

Sent on 07/13/2016

Carol · Married on 04/24/2016

Tori and her team were absolutely amazing at transferring my dream Wedding from Pintrest, and making it a reality. I am what some would call a control freak and a bit of a perfectionist, but with Tori I trusted her expertise, and she came through big time! Not only was it everything I hoped for and more, but she also had a few surprises in store for us, that made our day just that more special. You will want to work with Tori if you have high expectations, and like things to be a certain way. Tori is precise, on the ball, and keeps people on their toes. She is just the person you want by your side to make sure things run smoothly, and even if they didn't you would never know because she solves problems quicker than you could notice them. Our Wedding was spectacular, and an unforgettable night, it was everything we wanted!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Tori did a fantastic job preparing us for the wedding and orchestrating the wedding day. We only hired her for day-of coordination, but she put in a lot of work in advance going over our information, making sure we had everything we needed, and giving us advice on how to tie up all the loose ends. She was in the loop on all last-minute changes and had our back when some minor problems with the venue arose prior to the wedding. On the day of, she was always available and prepared to grab us a bite to eat/drink, hold on to valuable items, and deal with uncooperative family members and other distractions. Our relatively small wedding turned out just like we wanted in the end, and Tori was a big part of that. We'd highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Jena · Married on 12/31/2015

Tori and her team of wedding experts are quite simply a dream. You want peace of mind during one of the most important and stressful events in your life - call Tori. She has answers and solutions to practically anything. From venues to decor, to the best vendors and everything in between, she has it down pat. If you haven't considered putting money toward a planner, I can only say that Tori is a smart and economical choice. I would highly recommend paying for her service and I guarantee you will receive a beautiful, less stressed, memorable wedding. without Tori my dream wedding would not have become a reality. Her connections in the field are priceless. But it's not just her business savvy that makes her such a wise investment. Tori is just a nice person. Tori picks up her phone or answers late night emails with helpful advice and ideas in a flash. Tori is a people person and knows how to deal with most any personality and obstacle. When I got to Hawaii, I knew things were takin care of and I knew I could relax and enjoy my time with friends and family. Tori and her team were always kind and courteous leading up to the day with the millions of requests we had. On the day of the wedding, I was amazed and speechless. Tori listened to me and learned my style to a T. What she did took real talent and patience and she did a spectacular job giving me exactly everything I dreamed of and more. She also took care of things I never would have thought of and was so attentive the day of the wedding. I guarantee she put in 15+ hours that day, a holiday, and I never saw her without a smile on her face. People are still calling me about how incredible it was and that my wedding was the prettiest wedding they had ever seen. I can't tell you how many people came up to me complimenting my coordinator and I have Tori to thank for that. My wedding was picture perfect and was more than I could have ever asked for.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Celebrations by Tori's reply:

Wow. Your words touch my heart, Jena. You and Jay were so amazing to work with. I had so much fun creating this most beautiful day with you! It was magical, to say the least!!! Such a fun group for a New Year's Eve Wedding! Thank you so much for trusting me and for taking the time to share these very kind words. Stay in touch!!!

Michele · Married on 08/26/2015

Tori was awesome to work with! We had a destination wedding in Maui and Tori did all the pre-work for us, as well as onsite day-of details. We communicated via Email for over 6 months prior and she tended to every little detail and every request. She was professional and attentive and put all my worries at ease. She found a fabulous photographer and florist. She was easily reachable and truly made our wedding all that we wished for. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Fantastic! Creative! Couldn't have made it so wonderFULL with Hawaii Weddings by Tori!
    Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/08/2015

Tori was amazing, it was definitely a dream come true. I would give her very vague details about what I wanted but she created something better then I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jenny · Married on 08/04/2015

Tori is AMAZING! I can't put into words how fabulous she is and how she made my vision into a perfect reality. My wedding turned out exactly how I imagined and Tori made it so easy. I never once worried that she didn't have everything under control. She was there for me every step of the way. I highly recommend Tori as a wedding planner. She is awesome!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Celebrations by Tori's reply:

Jenny and Mark, your wedding was as beautiful as you are, inside and out! What a fabulous planning process, fun and creative! Thank you so much for your trust and positivity! It was truly amazing to plan with you both and be on site to make it come to fruition. Enjoy the journey!

we had a wonderfull wedding. Thank you so much

Sent on 08/30/2015

Sandy · Married on 07/07/2015

Having a wedding thousands of miles away from home seems like an easy task....at first. Until the planning starts and then that is when the anxiety started! The questions we all ask - is this vendor the best? Is there someone else out there with the same qualifications to provide the quality we are wanting? There may have been but Tori nailed our vendors! Although we had her pulling her hair out from changing islands and venues, but when all was said and done it was like a lock and key! She found the vendors who were right for us and coordinated two separate photo locations! That is what matters, great communication, quality and what works best for your own vision. She helped us find ours from Dave Miyamoto the photographer, Henry the ukulele player our minister and definitely Vicky Nguyen for makeup! Can't thank Tori enough for helping our dreams come true!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Celebrations by Tori's reply:

Sandy and David, you are both beautiful inside and out. Thank you for the trust and opportunity to create this day for you. I am so glad Dave captured so many fabulous photos of your wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Holly · Married on 05/26/2015

My partner (now husband) and I recently hired Tori to plan our beach wedding in Oahu and we only have such wonderful things to report about this lady! What an amazing experience!
    Having never been to Hawaii and planning everything from another country, I must say I was a little nervous at the outset. There are so many planners to choose from, how on earth are you meant to make such an important decision from so far away?
    I carefully shortlisted a few companies but something about Tori stood out to me, maybe because her weddings did seem more individualised as opposed a stock standard product. I made a couple of calls, but knew from from the instant we spoke that I would hire her. She came across as such a warm, friendly and most of all, genuine person who really knows her stuff and loves what she does. Turns out it was the best decision ever!
    The planning process was a breeze. Not many people can say that about planning their wedding! We met with Tori in Hawaii and I felt like I had known her for years. She briefed us on the process for our day and we both felt so at ease, knowing we were in good hands. The day was absolutely perfect, stress free and romantic. Full credit to Tori and every single one of her team who assisted on the day. Each and every one of them were incredible, from the make up artist and hair dresser, the amazing photographers, the celebrant and even down to the limo driver. They all added a special touch to our day and made it truly amazing!
    If you are considering marrying in Hawaii, I would 100% recommend Tori and her team. Honestly, give her a call and you will see what I mean!
    Tori, to you, a huge big heart felt THANK YOU for making our day so special! Whenever we think back on our day, we both smile from ear to ear! You are amazing and I wish you all the very best for the future! xxx

Sent on 06/12/2015

Celebrations by Tori's reply:

You are both amazing! So much fun, so much personality...it was my pleasure to create this fabulous day for you! Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review so other couple's can relate to your experience. Next is the vow renewal!!!