98 Reviews for Have Love, Will Travel

Licensed (10)
Rehearsal (9)
Agnostic (6)
Civil Union (2)

Andy was great! After talking a couple of times and some back and forth emails, he pinpointed exactly the type of ceremony that we wanted. Everyone at our wedding was super impressed how he carried the room, and everyone could hear him perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Profile Picture Veronica, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Civil Union, Licensed

I first became acquainted with Chad through my boss, whose wedding he had also officiated. Chad is incredibly warm, funny, and personable. He handled my rowdy wedding party in stride and nailed our ceremony. Our guests have not stopped telling us that they haven’t laughed more or felt a more genuine welcoming atmosphere and I know that’s because of Chad. He made me and my husband laugh from the first meeting through the ceremony and I could not be more grateful. Chad is one of my favorite vendors I booked because when it comes down to it, the personality and experience of your officiant can make or break a wedding and Chad made it the best day ever!

Profile Picture Triana, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Andy was a perfect officiant for my husband and I. He was incredibly responsible, flexible about our rehearsal date (which had to be on a Thursday), willing to travel anywhere, and helped us work on a ceremony that was perfect for us. He’s kind, patient, funny, caring, and was a great support on our wedding day. I can’t recommend him enough

Profile Picture Maria , 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows

The only things we knew about our ceremony were that we wanted somebody else to do most of the talking (we can be awkward!) and we wanted something very personal that would have our guests both laughing and crying. We got that with Chad and so much more. From the beginning, we felt very comfortable with Chad because he is professional, knowledgeable and laid-back. He had a lot of suggestions based on his experience but always reminded us that it was our wedding so we should do what felt right for us. He was flexible and responsive throughout the planning process, and it also helped that he got our sarcastic sense of humor so we were able to laugh together. We received so many compliments from our guests about how they learned something about us and were really brought into our relationship during the ceremony. We don't plan on having more weddings, but would definitely recommend Chad to anybody looking for an intimate and personal ceremony!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

ANDY WAS AWESOME TO WORK WITH, AND WAS TRUELY INTERESTED IN OUR LOVE WE SHARE.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the service received from Chad! He created a beautiful ceremony and our guests couldn't stop talking about it. The whole process was easy with Chad and he really captured our story. His guidance and flexibility made him our favorite vendor! Thank you so much, Chad! We're so happy we found you.

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had such a wonderful experience with Chad. When we decided to use an officiant for our ceremony, we started our search blindly. We trusted Wedding Wire's reviews while setting up our potential officiant Skype sessions. (We are based in Los Angeles, however both from Maryland and got married in Baltimore) The moment we chatted with Chad, we knew he would be the best fit. We had multiple Skype sessions throughout the process and he put us at ease with every conversation. He made us feel comfortable and seemed genuinely excited to learn our story. He knew we were nervous and assured us he would guide us through the ceremony on the big day. And he sure did! We loved everything he said and everyone raved over our his beautiful words. We were so grateful to have Chad a part of our wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Andy was beyond amazing. In the beginning I was skeptical on how he would put together a ceremony on a couple he didn't know, but I was wrong, the ceremony was beautiful and the little bits and pieces of information my husband and I gave Andy prior to our wedding got put in a beautiful and funny story. I would highly recommend Andy as your officiant!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Andy was so wonderful and made our day so special! He met with us well in advance to talk to us and learn all about our story and how we met so could really personalize our ceremony. He sent us drafts so we could look at it before it was finalized too.
I cannot say enough good things about how or ceremony turned out. We did a wine box ceremony (Andys idea!) and received so many compliments from our guests. Our ceremony felt so personal to us thanks to Andy. He was great to work with and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a non-religious ceremony!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

I would highly recommend Kiko as a wedding officiant. He is very personable which made it very easy to work with him. Kiko took the time to get to know us in order to create a personalized ceremony. He made sure our ideas and thoughts for our wedding ceremony were met. Kiko was readily available to talk, text, or call if/when needed. He ran the rehearsal and ceremony smoothly and our guests enjoyed their time. After, Kiko left us with a ceremony keepsake and memories to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

Andy was the best of the best! He took the time to sit down with us and really get to know our story so it was personalized for us only. Everyone at our wedding commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. Andy was very professional, always on time to all meetings, rehearsal and wedding day. Quick to respond to emails, texts and phone calls. And he sent out our marriage license for us right away! Would recommended any day and give more than 5 stars if I could! Thanks, Andy!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were looking for a light, fun ceremony for our outside wedding and Have Love, Will Travel delivered! Andy met with us in person to get to know as a couple and took the time to customize our ceremony to say exactly what we wanted and sent it to us beforehand to review. He was extremely responsive during the whole process. The day before the wedding, he walked us through the ceremony and made sure we felt good about it and also filed the marriage license after the wedding for us, which was a huge time saver. My favorite part was that Andy incorporated our love story on how we met and how our relationship developed to how we got engaged, which I received an overwhelming amount of complements form our guests on. Lastly, he was beyond professional as he showed up on time, was organized and made sure the readers were ready before the ceremony. I would highly recommend Have Love, Will Travel and Andy as your officiant!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Andy did an amazing job of delivering our ideal wedding ceremony! After getting engaged we knew we wanted a very custom ceremony that was secular and reflected our personal beliefs on love and marriage. We hired Andy after a phone call and met once in person before the wedding as well. He provided examples of previous ceremonies and we took pieces to make exactly what we wanted. He was professional, punctual and his son even stepped in to hold the door open for everyone walking down the aisle. We'd recommend him again and again!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic

My husband and I had such a great experience with Andy Vineberg! We were in a frantic situation when our original officiant fell through only 3 months before the big day and Andy was incredibly responsive, friendly and immediately made me feel at ease after our first conversation. We really enjoyed our one-on-one meeting with him prior to the big day and he truly listened to our story and all of our feedback. On the day of the rehearsal he was so organized and on the wedding day he was such a calming presence! The ceremony was the perfect length and it was beautifully written. All of our family and friends were so complimentary of him afterwards! We absolutely LOVED working with Andy and Have Love Weddings and would absolutely recommend him to any engaged couples!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sean and I were very impressed with Andy officiating our Wedding Ceremony. Andy did an amazing job, and our guests loved him. We were confident in Andy from the start, after our first few phone calls, and up to the Wedding Day. He truly helped plan the best day of our lives, making our ceremony personable and something we will always remember.

Profile Picture Joanie, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! =) Super happy with everything you did for us!!

Profile Picture Patrick, 3/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We worked with Andy for our wedding, he is the nicest person to work with! He was very professional and accommodating. He made planning a nontraditional wedding ceremony very easy, providing examples and advice. Meeting with him before the rehearsal really allowed him to get to know us and vice versa, it made the big day much more relaxing.

Profile Picture Molly, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We worked with Andy and I cannot say enough positive things about him. We met several times over the year and a half that my husband and I were engaged and he made us feel really comfortable through the whole planning process. He really told the story of us and he made sure our vows and our entire ceremony not only captured the love between us and who we are as a couple, but really brought in everyone who attended our wedding into our story. It was amazing and I will recommend him to everyone we know getting married. He was great! I cannot recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Donna, 11/5/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Chad made our wedding ceremony beautiful and unforgettable! From our first conversation, Chad took the time and effort to get to know us and to tailor our ceremony to our personalities and preferences. My husband and I are not religious, but we still wanted a beautiful ceremony with meaningful passages and quotes included. Chad helped us choose and incorporate some passages and readings that meant a lot to us, and he weaved them in so seamlessly and beautifully into the ceremony as a whole. Chad was very friendly, available, and flexible, and it was so great to be able to meet with him over Skype. He asked us lots of questions about ourselves and our story as a couple, and he included some very meaningful memories my husband and I share into his introduction of us. While the ceremony did not focus on religion, it was very beautiful and even our religious family members thought it was a great and personal ceremony. We would recommend Chad very highly.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Let me just say one thing, this vendor has amazing people working for them. We had the privilege of having Andy marry us.
Andy was an amazing addition to our wedding. I loved everything about his style. From the very first time talking on the phone. To our first meeting we knew that he was the guy to marry us! His personality, his style everything fit the bill of what we were looking for. He was always so excited and you could tell he seriously loved what he did and he did it GREAT! He joked around with my husband (from the beginning my husband told Andy that he didn't want a long drawn out ceremony) so from that moment on Andy made sure to joke about how long it was going to be. Not only did we love him but our family and friends loved him as well. Andy took the time to incorporate who My husband and I were in our ceremony. Everyone loved the fact that he put our story and how we met etc. This was such an awesome touch as it brought us back to the reason we were where we were and why. Andy even braved 45mph gust of wind to marry us. There were interruptions from helicopters and all but Andy still kept it fun and kept it entertaining. The price that you pay is nothing compared to the service you get. He even took care of mailing our license and everything. Andy, we cannot thank you enough for all that you did for us on our wedding day! You truly made it amazing. We will DEFINITELY be suggesting you and the company for any of our friends that get married in the future. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Kayla , 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had the pleasure of having Chad as our officiant. From day one he was fantastic to work with! All of our meetings were so enjoyable and he always worked with our busy schedules. I can't begin to tell you how many of our guests commented on how beautiful and heartfelt our ceremony was. He also stayed and did our blessing at dinner which was more than we could have asked for. We knew the second we found Have Love Will Travel we wanted them to be the ones who shared our special day with us! Thank you again Chad for everything! Love- The Daubachs

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Andy was absolutely amazing!! So responsive with any questions I had and really made it a personal experience. I had so many compliments after our wedding on how great and personal our ceremony was. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/15/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Andy was wonderful! We received so many compliments about the ceremony. It was beautifully written and personalized to fit our personalities. Andy was very easy to communicate with and very punctual to the rehearsal and wedding. I would recommend Have Love, Will travel to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Andy did such a great job as our officiant! Everyone loved our ceremony, including us. We were able to pick out specific passages unique to our relationship, as well as write our own vows. Andy took care of all the details and made sure the whole thing went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Allyson, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Andy was a fantastic officiant. He met with us personally to get to know us before the ceremony, answered all our calls and emails quickly, and showed up exactly when and where he said he would every step of the way. Andy offered tons of great suggestions and helped us write a ceremony that was perfect for us. I would highly recommend Andy for anyone looking for a unique, simple ceremony. Thanks!

Profile Picture Halie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews