Harp Shadows Reviews

85 Reviews for Harp Shadows

85 Harp Shadows Reviews
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect touch to our intimate wedding

I knew I wanted a harpist to add a romantic feel to our intimate wedding and Ms. Bryant was the perfect addition. Prior to hiring her, my now husband and I visited her to hear her play. She was so gracious and helped us with possible song selections. We were impressed by how well she played and hired her to play during our ceremony. Ms. Bryant displayed a high level of professionalism throughout the wedding process. She even called a few evenings before our wedding to ensure that she had the correct details.
    On the day of the wedding, she was timely and played very well. Our guests were impressed with her musical selections. My husband and I are happy we chose Harp Shadows to add to our wedding day.

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2018

Can’t say enough good things about Elaine. She did a telephone meeting with me so I could hear and select music and was flexible when we bad to make a change on the day at the last second. Music was absolutely beautiful.

Toby · Married on 08/04/2018

She's the best and I would use her again!!!!!

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

She was absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!! She played at my wedding reception and all the guest adored her.It added so much to my big day. By all means book her.You won’t regret it! I’d recommend her to anyone.

Harp Shadows 1

Lovelyinparis76 · Married on 05/26/2018

I have nothing but great things to say about Elaine. She is top notch! Elaine played the harp during our cocktail hour and the guests raved about how great she played and that it was a nice touch. I wasn't the least bit surprised because when my husband and I met with her for a listening session she went above and beyond by incorporating songs we wanted that were not in her repertoire. She is truly wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her!

Harp Shadows 2

David · Married on 05/19/2018

If you are looking for a harpist in the Maryland area, then look no further. Elaine will definitely meet or exceed your expectations! Her no pressure consultation gave us a variety of different music selections ranging from classical to modern. The soothing music was much appreciated by our guests and her transitions during the ceremony was perfect. Thank you for adding a special touch during out special day!

Noelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Loved Elaine. We were outside and she brings her own amp so you can hear everything. Called me a few days before to go over details and make sure everything was correct.

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2017

Elaine plays beautifully and added that romantic touch I was looking for, for our wedding ceremony!

Mary · Married on 11/11/2017

Elaine was extremely responsive and flexible when coordinating harp music for my wedding. The music she played was so beautiful and flawless. I also had many guests comment on how magical the music was. I would highly recommend Elaine; she did such a wonderful job!

Carrie · Married on 10/28/2017

Elaine was so easy to work with and she did a fabulous job playing at our cocktail hour. All we had to do was tell her when and where she had to be, and she took care of the rest. We asked her to play some of our favorite Beatles songs, and they were lovely. When we saw her at cocktail hour she made sure we had heard our favorite songs and made sure to play them again if we wanted. The acoustics made it so that she really had to put the effort in so that all our guests would hear her play. She did an amazing job, and we would definitely hire her again.

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/14/2017

Mrs. Bryant did an awesome job with our ceremony music for me and my husband's wedding on October 14th. Many of our guests mentioned how she made such an elegant touch to our ceremony. I was really impressed when she invited my now husband and i to her home so that we could see and hear a demonstration. She even made sure that she touched bases with us and asked questions a week or so before the wedding. We recommend Mrs. Bryant for her talent and professionalism.

Erica · Married on 10/08/2017

Wonderful job! Elaine was very responsive and flexible.

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Elaine from Harp Shadows was absolutely fabulous! We met with her and the harp was so beautiful both my mom and I cried as soon as she started playing the bridesmaid song! She has a wonderful repertoire of classical, religious and more contemporary music and was very flexible in what we wanted. Most of the songs we chose were her standards but she also perfected a beautiful hymn for me to walk down the aisle to. All in all, Elaine and her harp gave the ceremony the elegance and spirit we were looking for! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Elaine!!!

• W

Wesley · Married on 09/23/2017

Ms. Bryant was a pleasure to work with before the wedding, and her music was a perfect fit both for us and for our venue. She provided music for the ceremony and for cocktail hour. We met in person once before the wedding to review music choices, and followed up with brief emails and a phone call the week prior. Ms. Bryant was very accommodating to all of our music ideas, and in cases where our music may not have been the best fit she had suggestions that worked perfectly. Many of our guests commented favorably on her music both during and immediately after the wedding, and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist for their wedding or other event.

Carly · Married on 09/15/2017

Elaine was so incredibly wonderful to work with. She is so talented! She even learned a song completely out of her repertoire for me to walk down the aisle to. She was on time, professional, courteous, and very detail oriented. I highly recommend her if you are thinking harp for your ceremony!

• PandaInLove

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2017

We made the decision a few weeks before the wedding to get a musician for our ceremony and reached out to Elaine. We were truly impressed at our consultation with Elaine in her studio that we had to book her services! Her technique is meticulous and she educated us on each piece she played. She was thorough in planning and selecting the songs to be played for each group (bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc) and the songs selected were great choices. Elaine followed-up before the wedding as well to confirm the details so nothing was left out on our wedding day. We were very pleased with her performance at our venue and her music added class and elegance to our event.

Caroline · Married on 08/26/2017

What a joy! Elaine played at my sisters wedding ceremony, I loved her so much I had to have her at my wedding too! She was very easy to work with and communicate with. Highly recommend Elaine, she really loves what she does!

Marcus · Married on 07/08/2017

Harp Shadows was an amazing choice for our wedding ceremony. We started off choosing them out of necessity because our church organ was under repair. However, we quickly found out that the harp music was equally and possibly more beautiful than we could have imagined. Harp Shadows was easy to deal with. They did a consultation over the phone and allowed us to pick the music for each part of the ceremony. We highly recommend them for ceremony music of ANY kind. They are very versatile.

Theresa · Married on 07/07/2017

Elaine is very professional, flexible and affordable.
    Our guest enjoyed her music and we received a lot of compliments. She made our dream wedding complete.

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2017

Elaine Bryant was a phenomenal addition to our wedding. My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony (he is Jewish, I am Catholic). Part of the reason that we chose Elaine is because she advertised as having both types of ceremony music in her repertoire - and she did not disappoint!

Immediately upon sending an inquiry to Elaine, she promptly responded and set up a meeting. The meeting lasted almost two hours (!) - during the meeting, we not only got to listen to lovely harp music, but Elaine also helped us organize our ceremony generally. After watching countless ceremonies, she is a wealth of information. She gave us good suggestions for how to make our ceremony run as seamlessly as possible and what pitfalls to avoid. I appreciated how culturally sensitive Elaine was - she helped us organize the music in such a way that would honor both faiths. A week before the wedding, Elaine called me again to make sure that all of the details were perfectly organized.

Elaine showed up to the venue early and very prepared. She was willing to accompany vocalists and came early to rehearse with them. Everything at the ceremony went off without a hitch. Her music was absolutely lovely. I hope that I have another occasion to hire her!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a great experience working with Elaine for our ceremony music. She is very nice, knowledgable and of course plays wonderful music. She made recommendations for the various entrance songs we needed which helped make the music selection process go smoothly. Elaine had worked at our venue many times in the past and knew exactly how the flow of the ceremony would go, where she needed to be, etc... This was very valuable to us because we knew we didn't have to worry about anything on her end! When seeking out prices for ceremony music we were pleasantly surprised by Elaine's prices! It was much less than we were expecting and she played beautiful music! I highly recommend Elaine to all brides looking for harp music at their wedding.

Karmell · Married on 05/28/2017

Elaine was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Do to my crazy schedule I was unable to meet in person for a consultation so Elaine was nice enough to play over the phone for me! She is knowledgable in wedding ceremonies and provides excellent recommendations on music to play at different moments in the ceremony. As my date got closer we had another phone call to go over every detail of my day and even after our 90 minute conversation, just as I was about to hang up I asked " Just by change, Can you play the instrumental to Beauty and the Beast?" Elaine excitedly said "of course!" When she played that song, tears fell and I knew that not only was that my song to walk down too, but I had picked the perfect Harpist for my big day! She is an amazing person inside and out, affordable, and is an amazing Harpist! Trust me, you wont regret it!

Lia · Married on 05/20/2017

Elaine was not only wonderful to work with, but very professional and played the harp beautifully at our wedding ceremony. This was a last minute booking for us due to a cancellation, and I highly recommend the harp for a wedding, it sounds amazing.

Sheena · Married on 04/22/2017

There are no words to express how wonderful Elaine Bryant is with her Harp. My husband and I hired her to be our harpist at our Wedding Ceremony on April, 22, 2017 at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation. She was on point and very professional and such a sweetheart. Her price is reasonable and she plays so beautifully. We will definitely be recommending her to anyone!

Courtney · Married on 12/31/2016

Ms. Bryant plays so beautifully! She was responsive and so helpful picking music and helping direct the flow of the ceremony. She also allowed my special request to have my aunt use her harp to play a song while I walked down the aisle, which meant so much to me. Ms. Bryant is professional and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her!