Haro Entertainment Reviews

31 | Fresno, CA

31 Reviews for Haro Entertainment

Denise Clark · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ for Wedding Venue

Adam was our DJ for my daughters wedding and we couldn't have been more happier with his work. In the planning process he was very flexible and got back to us right away with any questions we had. I have been to a lot of weddings and the DJ can either make a wedding or make it a flop and Adam definately made their wedding a hit. Everyone was on the dance floor and couldn't say enough good things about him. Thanks again Adam for making their special day even more special.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Carmen · Married on 03/01/2018

We had Adam Haro (owner) as our DJ for our Wolf Lakes Wedding and we can't say enough good things about him. He rocked it and had the dance floor packed. Our guests were mad when we had to shut the reception down. From the start to finish he was very professional, did everything I asked and made our event wonderful. Thank you Adam. Your mixing of the songs I requested was out of this world!!! The monogram looked awesome and our slideshow was perfect. I would recommend Adam to every Bride and Groom who wants to have fun, class and have a night to remember!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Deidre · Married on 02/18/2018

Kevin Harris was the DJ for our wedding and he did a spectacular job! He was so accommodating during the planning process and made sure that we had the music we wanted. He was an excellent emcee and kept the party going through the reception all the way to the end!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Michael · Married on 12/13/2017

Adam was easy to work with and you could tell has a lot of experience in the industry, he provided advice on timelines and made sure everything continued to move smoothly throughout the night of our Wedding. Thank you Adam!

Sent on 02/14/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Ryan from Haro Entertainment for our wedding this past weekend at Wolf Lakes Park and couldn’t be happier. He was so easy to work with and kept the party going all night long. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • VMD

Vivian · Married on 08/20/2016

Adam is a great MC and DJ. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long. Adam helped made sure we followed our timeline for the wedding accordingly. I also loved that he has worked with many of my vendors before. The uplighting was beautiful and matched my colors perfectly.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Bame · Married on 08/03/2016

Awesome DJ!! Adam and his crew were great to work with! They played exactly what we wanted and had everyone on the dance floor for our wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Tiffany · Married on 07/09/2016

Adam and Haro Entertainment are absolutely great to work with. I am an Activities Director and Adam and his crew do all of our school dances and I like them so much I asked them to do my wedding as well. They are so easy to work with. I was so in shock at how great Adam was at our wedding because I had never seen him in this capacity before. He was a great MC, he kept to the timeline and ran everything smoothly, plus kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. These guys are top notch definitely reccommend them to anyone for school events and for weddings!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Monique Zulkifli

Monique · Married on 03/25/2016

We met Adam at the Premier Bridal Show and he had such an amazing energy we just had to book with him. He was also a preferred vendor for our venue Wolf Lakes. The entire planning process was AMAZING and so easy. We planned all the songs and EVERYTHING on line on our own time. Adam and staff were there to answer any questions we had and the day of his customer service didn't disappoint! He was so friendly, accommodating and positive attitude was ABSOLUTELY appreciated!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Thro · Married on 07/08/2015

Sent on 09/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2015

My husband and I used Haro Entertainment for DJ, video and photobooth for our wedding yesterday and were beyond thrilled with the level of professionalism and flexibility they exhibited during the months leading up to the wedding and the day of. I worked with the whole crew personally in the planning process and they all were fantastic; they knew just what to do to keep the party going. Our DJ, Ryan, was phenomenal at rolling with whatever last minute changes and requests we had and I highly recommend him to any bride out there.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Erica · Married on 06/06/2015

Adam with Haro entertainment was a great DJ! He was very responsive to all my requests throughout the night and he was super friendly! He allowed me to create my own video montage and when there were some errors with it he took care of it and make sure it played perfectly for the wedding. He also has the best package deals where you can get photo boot, DJ, and videography all in the same vendor which made things super easy for me! I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Ashlee · Married on 10/11/2014

Haro Entertainment - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Adam was prompt, professional and kept the evening going with great music! Highly recommend him and his services!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Carlie · Married on 09/27/2014

Adam Haro is amazing!!! We went to a number of different DJ's and we are so glad we found Adam. He fit our personalities, he's very nice, and funny. He responded to our email quickly and we felt like he was always there to help. It rained on our wedding day and it ended up changing our timeline dramatically but, he took charge and made everything flow very smoothly. He always checked in with us to make sure everything was okay and worked well with our other vendors. The dancing went on well past the time he was suppose to leave and he didn't charge us extra! He also offers a photo booth which was the most reasonably priced we found. Everyone else charged way more. It was just a better value. We loved him!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Chris · Married on 09/20/2014

We worked with Adam Haro directly. Our wedding was at the Tenaya Lodge by Yosemite so our options weren't very big to choose from but we're glad we found Adam because of many reasons. 1. He was a great DJ, he blended in and he wasn't 'the entertainer' he merely provided the entertainment. 2. he played the music we asked him to- his software let us easily specifiy the music we wanted played WHEN we wanted it played. 3. He executed as planned without a flaw. 4. His equipment was high end, sounded great. 5. he came prepared early, and had no issues. 6. He checked in with us several times through the night and made sure things went smoothly. 7. He worked within our budget and was fairly priced. 8. He and his colleague met us months prior at our wedding venue which was a drive for him, we were able to make sure we liked him before we booked him. Meet your DJ before you book your gig, we only worked with Adam, I'm sure the rest of his employees are great but Adam was the one who DJ'd our reception.

I've been to many weedings with mediocre DJ's and I'm glad for my DJ we had Adam Haro- it was the best wedding DJ I ever had, and our guests said the same. Thank you so much Adam!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Alana · Married on 08/16/2013

Adam was the DJ for my wedding and I couldn't be happier! From the very first conversation, he made me feel comfortable and at ease. He was very professional but also easy going. He used a wireless mic and a battery powered amp for our ceremony because we got married in Sequoia - pretty much in the middle of nowhere... but the sound was perfect! For the reception, he did a great job of playing current but fun songs that everyone wanted to dance to. I can't speak highly enough for the service I received. Thanks Adam!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Rebecca · Married on 07/27/2013

Adam traveled to seattle to dj our wedding. He was warm, friendly, very professional and kept the night moving seamlessly!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Patti · Married on 11/05/2011

Was flexable in changing from the coctail hour music to the reception music. Got the party started. Kevin made sure that the songs that were special to us were played.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2010

Kevin from Haro was fantastic! He played everything we asked (we had some specific requests), got the ceremony music perfect, and even made sure to come tell me to eat :) He also stayed true to the no-play list unless I gave the OK. He was great!

Sent on 07/02/2010

Emily · Married on 07/19/2008

Adam was great. My wedding planner was in contact with him more than I was before the wedding, and she commented frequently on how accessible and reliable he was to work with. Music was perfect, for both the ceremony and reception. He made sure to play songs we (and my Dad) requested, along with a few guest requests. Lots of our guests commented on the perfect music and great DJ, thanks Adam!

Sent on 08/20/2008

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2015

When I started researching DJs, I realized some companies don’t allow you to choose your DJ. Close to your wedding, they just assign you one. That was a big no-no for me. I wanted to know who was going to be MCing my event. After a friend’s referral, I looked into Haro and chose to go with Kevin from their lineup.
    Kevin was awesome. Completely professional, kept us on good time for the wedding, and even had fun with us during the dance and party section of our event.
    I only gave him songs for the “major moments” and let him do the rest, after I went on their website and noted Do Not Plays and Please Plays. They play very normal cocktail and dinner hour music, but then the dance time was completely fun and current. Would absolutely recommend to any event for me or friends in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • Fiona

Fiona · Married on 11/24/2012

Adam was a great DJ! He made sure there was always music to keep the atmosphere fun. He also provided the Photobooth which was a hit with everyone!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Julie · Married on 05/21/2011

Our DJ Adam did an awesome job. He was a great MC and kept things hopping on the dance floor.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2015

When it came time to choose a DJ for our wedding, both our planner and venue recommended Adam from Haro Entertainment. They were right! Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with. It was a very natural, non-intrusive entertainment experience. Adam seamlessly guided our guests through our entire wedding. We had a lot of fun!

We also used the photo booth services from Haro Entertainment. I ended up renting a white sequin linen to use as the background since I wanted a little more glitz. The photo booth was a huge hit! I especially loved that we could split our time with the photo booth. We opened it up during the cocktail hour and continued it later on during the reception. At the end of the night we were given a scrapbook with all the photos and a flash drive including all the photos.

Our entire experience with Haro Entertainment was wonderful, thank you so much Adam and team!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Marisa · Married on 04/22/2017

3.5

I originally hired Haro only as a DJ service for my wedding, but decided last minute to hire them to make a video as well. Kevin was a phenomenal emcee and really gave us the fun, lighthearted wedding vibe we were looking for. The wedding video is gorgeous and was so worth the price. The only reason this review isn't a full 5 stars is because they were a little difficult to get ahold of, but that was mostly after the actual wedding. In the lead up to the wedding the communication was fine.

Sent on 10/27/2017