Hall & Webb Event Design Reviews

1 User photo

Hall & Webb Event Design 1

Brendan O'connor · Married on 12/14/2018

H&w = perfection

We were absolutely blown away by Hall and Webb. We worked primarily with Sara Hall and there are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how phenomenal she was. She always went the extra mile for us. We did not know where to start with the wedding planning process. Sara Hall made it EASY. Vendors, flowers, you name it....SHE TOOK CARE OF IT. She attended every appointment and was there promptly and professionally. She made this stressful process fun and joyful. Every meeting was successful and easy going. Our wedding was spectacular down to every last detail. She didn't miss a step. Elizabeth Webb executed our ceremony flawlessly meanwhile Sara Hall was making sure everything was set up perfectly at our reception. She worked tirelessly and always had a smile on her face. She was even helping the wait staff during the reception bus tables to get things put away. She caught the attention of several friends of ours that spent numerous hours planning and organizing their own events/weddings. They could not say enough great things about her.

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND HALL AND WEBB. You will not be disappointed. Our wedding was PERFECT. And I could not thank them enough for all they did. Thanks Sara!

We love you!
    Kelly and Brendan

Hall & Webb Event Design 2
  • MJ Reddy

Mj Reddy · Married on 10/24/2018

Always goes the extra mile!

Elizabeth and her team are fantastic! She helped us pull off an Indian wedding with all the stops leaving everyone feeling that it was a regal experience to say the least. My wife loved her, and given her high standards, that is a glowing review.

• Shilpa

Shilpa · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing - you will be so grateful you hired them!

We had a complicated, multi-day Indian wedding and everything went so smoothly and perfectly. They were on top of everything at all times and had the best attitudes and gave us so much confidence in the weekend. You will be in the best and most capable hands with this team - pick them!

Cathleen · Married on 10/15/2016

We cannot put into words how amazing Sara and her team at Hall and Webb were to work with for our wedding!!! My parents were very hesitant at first to hire a wedding planner because I am the only daughter and they just didn't see the need... but they were BLOWN AWAY! I think my parents have told everyone from their best friend to the person at the deli counter how amazing this team was and how they were worth "every penny!"
    We had a seated dinner for over 300 guests and the night ran perfectly which would not have been possible without Sara and her team. They truly are a full service planning team... From planning and designing the whole weekend, assembling and delivering welcome bags, booking transportation for the weekend, arranging hotel blocks for all wedding guests, they truly planned it all perfectly and left our families stress free. We both come from blended families so to walk away saying it was a stress free planning process is HUGE!
    My parents have had multiple friends send them notes saying it was the most well run wedding that they have ever attended. Of course the only reason that happened was Hall and Webb!
    If you are looking for a wedding or event planner in the charlotte area and beyond look no further this team is AMAZING!!

xx
    Cathleen and Thomas

Mary Beth · Married on 07/16/2016

We had such a wonderful experience working with H&W! They eliminated so much stress and busy work by finding just the right vendors (especially our band!) and gave helpful input based on our style, budget, and preferences. Our wedding was a traditional southern weekend affair in Charlotte with many out of town guests, though I have no doubt they can do any type of event! During the crunch of the final weeks, they were very present to help with any and all details, pick-ups, deliveries, communication with guests, and making sure everything was executed as we wanted. Sara and Elizabeth went above and beyond to make it a carefree weekend, and our guests raved about how much fun they had. As the bride and groom, we were able to let loose and have fun, too! All in all, it was a magical weekend, which had everything to do with our friends at Hall and Webb!

We couldn't have been more pleased in working with Hall and Webb for our June 2016 wedding! Everything was handled perfectly and we had zero worries going into our wedding weekend. Working with this team will be one of the best things you do in preparing for the best day of your life!

Kristin · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased we decided to use Hall & Webb for our wedding! From day one, they were so on top of EVERYTHING. There was not one detail that was missed come time for our June 2016 wedding. I know that I could have never done it all without them. We still get compliments on our big day and it's all thanks to H&W. I would recommended both Elizabeth and Sara to anyone looking for a wedding planner! You can't go wrong with them!

i can't say enough good things about our experience working with Hall&Webb! From the very first phone call with Elizabeth (Webb), I knew she was our girl. She understood us, and the vision we had for our event. We did a destination wedding in Mexico and then planned a big party/reception (with few traditional wedding elements) several months later. Elizabeth made the planning process such a breeze for us. We loved her as a person, her creativity, and her ideas and the entire execution. Our friends and family were blown away by the design of the party, the vibe, and the music, and we have Hall&Webb to thank for that. Not only did she pull off a perfect reception for us, but we had her sprinkle in a last minute gender reveal (we learned we were expecting just a few months before the party) flawlessly!! The only downside to working with Elizabeth, was the party being over and having to say our goodbyes to her. We not only gained a true professional and master of her craft, but a new friend in the process. Thank you, Hall & Webb for far exceeding our expectations!!!

• User5592081 · 2+ years ago

From Day 1 I knew that we would need a wedding planner as both my husband and I had full time jobs with limited schedule flexibility, and would need all the help we could get! I knew the minute that we met Sara that we wanted to work with her for the wedding planning process. I truly cannot say enough positive things about Sara .... she was professional, responsive, creative, knowledgeable and always knew how to calm me down during stressful situations (must have been her southern charm!)!! Sara was always willing to meet with us, especially several times before the wedding to ensure that we had everything in place for the BIG day. Even with the hurricane that was coming to town on our wedding day, I knew that we would have everything under control because Sara was in-charge. Our wedding was beautiful, fun and enjoyable for all, and we owe it to Sara for being there every step along the way to plan the perfect wedding! I would definitely recommend her wedding and event planning services to my friends!

I was 'referred' to Elizabeth from my sister who was married two years earlier using Hall and Webb. Therefore, I already knew that the event would be beautiful and that Elizabeth is one of the sweetest people ever. I can be very controlling and obessive over details in my regular life, and I didn't want that to happen with my wedding. I asked Elizabeth if we could do something a little unconventional and have her plan everything and make it a surprise to me and my fiance on our wedding day. What a surpise it was! I honestly could not have dreamed of more perfect reception decor. There were white flowers covering every table with metallic vases and candles. A few of the round tables had large trees with leaves spray painted gold. Elizabeth even found a one of a kind light installation to cover the dance floor with hanging edison bulbs. I am still blown away with how unique and stunning the room was. The icing on the cake (a little wedding pun) was that Elizabeth is truly the nicest person and wants your day to be everything you imagined it to be. I never felt stressed because she set the timeline and made sure we met each deliverable along the way. I could go on and on about how wonderful Hall and Webb is and could not recommend any higher!

Ellie · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I worked with Elizabeth from Hall & Webb when planning our wedding. We cannot say enough positive things about the outcome and the process of working with her. From our initial contact 10 months before our wedding date, she was amazingly responsive. She was an excellent communicator and was adeptly managed sometimes complicated family dynamics with ease and professionalism; she knew how to make everyone feel included and appreciated. I am easily overwhelmed with details and have difficulty putting vision into words. Elizabeth spent time looking through inspiration photos and ideas with me and was able to realize exactly what my husband and I wanted. Looking through pictures of their other events and thinking about ours, it is remarkable how they are able to capture a couple's unique spirit and personality while maintaining an exquisite level of class and elegance. The final product exceeded everyone's expectations including ours. It was amazing to think how her first design board came to life! Many of our guests remarked that it was a seamless weekend and that is because of Elizabeth's organization and execution. Elizabeth made the entire endeavor so special and worry-free. She even handled a ceremony-time tropical weather storm! We have such gratitude to the Hall & Webb team for giving us a dream day and would recommend them to any couple or company with event needs. We just hope future couples know how lucky they are to work with them.

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

My wedding was absolutely perfect because Hall & Webb Event Design made it everything my husband and I wanted and more! Sara was truly amazing. After my first meeting with Sara, I knew everything was going to phenomenal. She is so professional and has a way of making you and your wedding like it REALLY is the most important thing in the world! Sara gets to know you as a person and finds a way to help make every detail truly unique to you as a couple. She and Elizabeth make an incredible team and one of them is always there to be by our side. This wedding couldn't have happened without them! I am so thankful!

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Hall & Webb Event Design were the perfect event planners for our daughters June 2016 wedding. They listened to our daughter's requests, assembled the perfect vendors, worked tirelessly on our behalf and approached every aspect of the planning with professionalism. We entered into the planning process as "clients" and came away with 2 new friends! We still keep in touch with them!

Nicki · Married on 05/16/2015

Elizabeth is extremely talented at event planning, was a great fit for us and I’d strongly recommend Hall & Webb for weddings or corporate events. She has deep expertise with food and wine which was important to us and have a very organized process for planning and budgeting. She was helpful with etiquette and the order in which to tackle the decisions leading up to the wedding, but also encouraged and supported us to do it our way. The’ on the day’ support was outstanding, she had thought of everything so all we had to do was show up and have a good time.

Emily · Married on 08/16/2014

Sara Hall was an absolute lifesaver! She and her partner Elizabeth helped to make our wedding as smooth and seamless as I hoped it would be. I had absolutely no worries, particularly on the actual wedding day, and was able to just relax and enjoy the festivities.

• User3551975 · 2+ years ago

Working with Hall and Webb Event Design was the best decision that I made for my wedding. As soon as I met with Elizabeth I felt an instant connection and knew that she would help me plan my dream wedding. She was dependable, honest, and completely professional during the entire year of planning. When I would have doubts, she was the one I would call and we would meet for coffee and she would instantly calm my fears and worries. I especially appreciated her hard work because we were the first Greek wedding she had worked on and she was persistent to understand all of our traditions and incorporate them in the planning process. By the end of the process she was definitely part of the family! When I walked into the reception hall, I was blown away. Although, we had worked on every detail together, it was better than I had imagined it would be. I'm still receiving compliments on our wedding 2 months later. Even our guests during the wedding reception would come by and tell us how amazing our wedding planner was. The entire evening she was on top of it and it made my husband and I completely enjoy our reception without a single worry. There are just not enough words to express our gratitude to Hall and Webb. I would definitely recommend them hands down!

Margaret · Married on 05/24/2014

Sara and Elizabeth were wonderful!! From the beginning of planning of my daughter's wedding to the very end they were amazing. They set us up with great vendors, gave us great advice as we had so many decisions to make and were available to assist us at every turn. The pre planning months before the wedding were fun and stress free; we attribute so much of that to having Hall and Webb as our planners. The weekend of the wedding they were such a blessing. Every detail was thought out and I was able to completely enjoy every minute because I knew everything was being taken care of. When we walked into the reception after the wedding, I was blown away. It was beautiful. It exceeded all my expectations!! I would highly recommend using them for any event you may have. Thank you Sara and Elizabeth.

Ria · Married on 05/24/2014

Sara and Elizabeth (Hall & Webb) not only took all of the stress out of wedding planning but made it so much fun! They are incredibly organized, professional, responsive, and friendly. They quickly understood the look and feel that we desired for our wedding and perfectly executed it. We have had numerous people tell us that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to. We could not have experienced a day so full of joy, excitement, fun, and love without Sara and Elizabeth! Thank you both so much!

Katie · Married on 05/10/2014

My now husband and I live in West Virginia, but knew we want to have our wedding at "home" near Charlotte, NC. We knew from the start that trying to plan an out-of-town wedding was going to be a chore...that is, until we found Sara Hall and Elizabeth Webb of Hall & Webb Event Design! They made the entire process completely stress-free and fun! They took care of everything for us, from start to finish, and we could not be happier with every single detail they made a reality for our big day. They were so easy to work with, really listened and understood our style and personalities, and came up with ideas, suggestions and vendors that completely fit us - not just some cookie cutter idea of what a 'wedding' should be. They really took the time to listen to what we wanted to get to know us. We worked with Sara for the majority of our planning and she was just amazing. She came up with our budget and (miraculously!) helped us stick to it - even with having an extra 25 people decide to RSVP at the last minute! Sara actually had her second child a few days before our wedding, so for the last half of our planning and for the big day itself, we worked with Elizabeth, and she is just as fantastic as Sara! Even not having been involved directly with us from the beginning, it was like she had been there the whole time. They were both super quick to respond to my (sometimes never ending) questions and always had numerous suggestions for every detail and vendor. We didn't have a huge budget for our wedding, but they can work with big and small alike! We never felt like we were settling for second best and it really felt like we had a million dollar budget with all of the fabulous things they came up with! They were truly a joy to work with and I would NOT have been able to keep my sanity or have had the wedding of our dreams without them!

Lauren · Married on 03/15/2014

Sara and Elizabeth are just amazing! When I contacted Sara, I was planning a wedding, selling my home, and in the process of building our new home...oh and had a full time job. It was clear that I was going to need help planning our wedding. I instantly "clicked" with Sara! We chose the partial planning package and she helped me make my vision for our wedding a reality. Her vendor recommendations were fabulous! Sara took over all vendor contracts and became the main point of contact a month prior to our big day...this greatly reduced my stress level and I trusted her completely to finalize all of the last minute details. Sara also arranged for us to have a private meal upstairs before our reception started. It was so nice for us to have a few minutes to ourselves. We have had several guest tell us "this was the best wedding and reception we have ever attended". There is no way it would have turned out this way without Hall and Webb!

I had my daughter's summer destination wedding completely planned in my head...theme, location, venue. Then, she and her fiance decided to get married in Charlotte, at Christmas, in 6 months! I wanted the planning process to be fun and meaningful, and that was not going to happen without a wedding planner. I immediately called Elizabeth at Hall & Webb, and I could not have made a better decision! Elizabeth helped us every step of the way- from dress shopping to the cake tasting to the vows, and we could not be more pleased and grateful. The vendors Elizabeth brought us were incredible! It was a beautiful wedding; and most important, it was a happy and loving journey for our whole family. Thanks so much, Elizabeth!

Kathryn · Married on 10/05/2013

We can't even begin to describe all of the things that made Hall & Webb so amazing! As the bride, I was able to describe my dream wedding and instantly the planners had ideas that I fell in love with, all within my budget. They were flexible, convenient, and extremely organized. I never had to worry about the tedious details such as contracts, budget, and last minute details. Their connections are unbelievable so I would descibe what type of vendor I envisioned and then I was presented with several options within the budget. The best part of the services was the weekend of the wedding. I felt like they were there for me, my family, and to have the most beautiful wedding anyone had ever seen. They are professional and there to support you through the planning process. We will never forget how perfect our wedding was and we couldn't have done it without them!

Lettie · Married on 09/14/2013

Hiring Elizabeth Webb was by far the best decision that we made for my daughter’s wedding. Even though we had picked out the ceremony and reception venues we really needed help coordinating all the other services for the big day. We told Elizabeth our budget and she gave us a budget spreadsheet that had a line item entry for all the expenses that we would likely encounter so we could keep track of expenses and stay within our budget. She worked with us to find top notch vendors who had a great track record for their specialty. My daughter and I were really excited and wanted to work with each vendor to personalize flowers, music and food for the wedding and Elizabeth made notes of all our choices and followed up with the vendors to make sure that these were being incorporated. During the months before the wedding, Elizabeth made sure that we were on track for all the details for making salon appointments, hotel bookings and transportation and worked with each of the vendors to make sure that there were no issues. She provided much appreciated advice on how to make the wedding planning go smoothly and stress free for me. The week of the wedding, she gave us a detailed hourly timeline complete with addresses and phone numbers to distribute to our rather large wedding party for activities occurring the day before and the day of the wedding so that everyone was aware of where/when they should be. On the actual wedding day, she was simply amazing! She handled ALL the details at the ceremony and at the reception. She coordinated the setup and teardown of the band and DJ at the reception venue, the table arrangements, the food setup, placement of the flowers, introductions and first dances with the band, packing the gifts in my car…. Really everything! I was left free to happily savor every minute of the day. All our guests say that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We will definitely use her for my younger daughter’s wedding too!

I can easily say that using Hall & Webb as our wedding planners was the best decision that we made when planning our big day! I worked with Sara and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. From the beginning, she really got to know me, my fiancé, and my parents. She listened to the things that were important to us and made sure the components of our wedding really fit our likes and personalities.

I live in Atlanta, GA and I was a little nervous about planning a wedding at a distance. Sara was efficient about contacting vendors and setting up meetings when it was convenient for my schedule. She often met with my mom and helped relieve any stress she had about all of the details! Sara promptly responded to all of my emails/calls/texts and often just checked in as a friend to see how I was doing. I felt as ease knowing that she had everything under control.

I can't say enough about how helpful it was to have Sara around the week of our wedding. I saw her everyday that week :) She helped us deliver welcome bags, check into the hotels, run errands, etc. On the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and spend time with my friends and family. I didn't have to worry about any details at the church or the reception. I knew that it was all being taken care of. Sara's style, design and attention to detail was what really made the reception come together. The entire night ran smoothly (and if it didn't, I had no idea) and my family and I were able to really enjoy the party without worrying about anything! I would highly recommend Hall & Webb! I couldn't have done it without them!

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2013

We hired Hall and Webb to help plan our wedding and make sure the day was perfect (or as perfect as weddings can be knowing that “something” will always go wrong). Even though I felt like planning the wedding became my job for a year, I still had my full-time job that I had to keep number one at all times. Hall and Webb were awesome with helping me make decisions in a timely manner when I was covered up with work and couldn’t give my full attention to the wedding. They helped me visualize what the reception hall could look like when there were no pictures to give me any direction. They took my vision and executed the way I wanted it executed. And most importantly, they were there the weekend of the wedding making sure everything was being done so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I was able to just enjoy being with my friends and family while they worried about getting everything set up and in place. They were even there to make sure I ate dinner when I was so excited and running around talking to guests. It was like having a sister or a best friend who was solely there to take care of you when your actual sister or best friend had to be in the wedding worrying about speeches and other things. I am so thankful I hired them, and they helped to make my wedding the perfect wedding! And it really was the perfect wedding.