Griveras Floral Designs Reviews

14 | Spring, TX

14 Reviews for Griveras Floral Designs

Jeni M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Great Flowers

I trust them with my wedding flowers and I could not ask for better flowers! The center pieces and the church flower arraignments where delicate and beautiful! The bridal bouquet was the one of my dreams! Boutonnières matched the girls corsages! And the corsages were very high quality and baby resistant!!!! ( my 5 month old nice decided to attack one of the corsages and it remained intact!!! ) communication with Griselda was great!! I will come back here for all my flower needs!!! Thank you very much!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Amy · Married on 10/17/2015

If you want BEAUTIFUL flowers and GREAT service Griveras Floral Designs is the place to go. Griselda is an amazing person and knows how to put together just what you need. She did all my flowers for my wedding and I was more than pleased with her work. She is professional, reliable, and helpful. My bouquet was stunning and the center pieces were just what I was looking for. She delivered everything the day of the wedding on time and labeled everything so that it would be easy to know who gets what (boutonnieres, brides maids bouquets, flower girl, toss bouquet, etc.). If you are looking for beautiful flowers and professionalism, Griveras Floral is the best.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Nelly · Married on 07/17/2015

I couldn't have been happier with Griveras Floral Design. Griselda is AWESOME she helped make our wedding day the most beautiful and memorable experience of our lives. The flowers, candles, and arrangements were perfect (well beyond my expectations). Griveras Floral Design is a true florist and design firm who also helped with my linens and other decorations throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! I was blown away by the final product and so grateful for all she did to add to our special day. I would highly recommend her :) Thank you Griselda

Sent on 08/10/2015

Claribel · Married on 06/21/2014

My co-worker recommended me to Griveras floral designs and I strongly recommend them to anyone! Griselda is so nice and sweet! She works with your budget and with what you want for the day of your event. If I had an idea that was over my budget, she would suggest more affordable alternatives that were similar to what I wanted. I went through several other floral shops, and this one was amazing with prices and customer service. Griselda is very professional and knows what she's doing. I strongly recommend this place!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Morgan · Married on 05/24/2014

We planned our Houston wedding from LA, and had to make a lot of decisions when we were in Houston for the holidays (for our May wedding). A friend suggested Griselda at Griveras Floral Designs so we went in for a consultation. I showed her a picture of what I had in mind for my bouquet and she walked through exactly how she could make it happen. She also had great ideas of how to modify the colors of my bouquet to create the various corsages, bridesmaids bouquets, and ceremony/reception decorations. A pro! We had a lot of email discussions before the wedding as, and she always got back to us quickly. I have to say that the flowers blew me away!! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and everyone looked so great with their bouquets/corsages. I really wanted to have succulents incorporated into the flowers, and she did an AMAZING job. She even arranged to bring the ceremony decoration flowers to the reception venue so we could save some money and get two uses out of the ceremony decor. She was so quick!!! I am so happy I went with Griselda at Griveras :)

Sent on 06/30/2014

Leslie · Married on 10/12/2013

Great Job, absolutely loved it :)

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and price was great!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Janelle · Married on 09/28/2012

I used Griveras Floral Designs for my wedding. She was very professional and helpful in the planning of my floral arrangements. My mouth dropped open with amazement when I arrived at the venue and saw all of her arrangements. My bouquet was fabulous with cala lilies and tulips. She is also very affordable and fair with her prices. I definitely would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Debbie · Married on 03/17/2012

The flowers were amazing! Griselda is very gracious and spent quite a bit of time with us to select the flowers for the wedding. She takes a personal interest in the design of the flowers and offers suggestions based on the flowers you have chosen.

Since my daughter was married on St. Patrick's Day, we were incorporating several "Irish elements" into the ceremony. We had one request - "Bells of Ireland" had to be included in the bridal bouquet. Griselda helped us choose white roses, cymbidium orchids, Picasso calla lilies and freesia to complement the Bells. The bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and my daughter had many compliments on it! The bridesmaids carried "arm bouquets" which included the bridal flowers as well as green calla lilies. Since the wedding, our guests have continued to talk about how beautiful the flowers were.

On the day of the wedding, Griselda arrived early and got the flowers set up in the different areas. The mother and grandmother corsages were gorgeous! She had arranged the mother corsages on elasticized bracelets so they were both beautiful and easy to wear. The grandmother corsages were on "bendable" bracelets so they could be worn on the wrist or pinned on the dress. The boutonnieres were lovely and everything was very fresh and aromatic!

In addition to the beauty and freshness of the flowers, they were also quite affordable. I was pleasantly surprised at Griselda's prices. I would have expected to pay much more that that in a stand-alone florist shop.

I would HIGHLY recommend using Griveras Floral Designs to anyone planning a wedding or other event. She is so pleasant to work with and is extremely professional!

Sent on 03/24/2012

Adriana · Married on 03/10/2012

Griselda has an eye for creating beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. They displayed so beautiful at our wedding and reception. Great beauty and great prices.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Guadalupe · Married on 02/18/2012

Griselda is awesome! I meant to write a review a while back but time just got away from me. She did a great job on my flowers and was very professional. Any time I had a question or concern she was always reachable. I had some candles that needed to be brought to the venue the day of the wedding and she did me a big favor by taking them with her and setting them up when she went to set up my centerpieces. The day of the wedding everything came out looking great. I would recommend her to any bride because she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Dulce · Married on 12/16/2011

Griselda did my daughter's Quinceañera Bouquet and her centerpieces and from the initial meeting my husband and I had with her we knew she was the one we wanted to hire! Not only is she professional but she is so sweet and helpful and her prices are very good. I highly recommend Griveras Floral for your next event!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Araceli · Married on 09/04/2011

I just have to say that griselda's work is amazing. My wedding on 09/4/11 turned out spectacular. The flower arrangements were incredible. She is very flexible and good with changes. I have to say that I was very impressed with everything. I would recommend her to anyone. She is great and the price was reasonable for the work she provided.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2011

Griselda is AMAZING!!! Her flowers are beautiful. My wedding was 4 months ago in June and people are still talking about the lanterns that lined the aisle and the entry to the reception. Griselda is so friendly and professional and will do whatever you need to make you happy, which isn't very hard since she is a perfectionist when it comes to flowers!! All of the flowers were grorgeous, from the bouquets to the centerpieces. I didn't want to put my bouquet down. The wedding planner had to take it from me :-( You will not find prettier flowers for such a reasonable price.

Sent on 11/03/2011