Funky Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

8 | Commack, NY

8 Reviews for Funky Entertainment, Inc.

Funky Entertainment, Inc. 1
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

Photobooth- Funky Entertainment Inc: A+++

Holy goodness what a photobooth! I was not expecting the amazing quality photos I received and all I could say is thank god I chose them. I have realized that many photo booths these days are iPads in a fancy case and that is great but I wanted better for my guests so I chose his white photo booth. We got pictures from a real DSLR camera and he had some really great props. We handed these out as favors and people loved them! I also got all of the high quality versions of the photos individually as well as the film strips!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Funky Entertainment, Inc. 8
    Funky Entertainment, Inc. 9
  • Susan

Susan Rossillo · Married on 06/16/2018

Loved, Loved, LOVED this photo booth!!!

We used Funky Entertainment’s photo booth in June 2018 for our daughters backyard wedding. It was a huge success! The guests loved it. They had so many fun props! The staff was great, fun yet professional. They really got the guests to open up and have fun with it. They also helped me out. At the last minute the bar we rented didn’t show up. They were able to locate another one for us at an even better price. It wasn’t their job but James, the owner saw how stressed I was and asked if he could help. The wedding was a huge success!

I’m happy to report we are having their photo booth at my daughters communion this May 2019! The kids are excited, when we called to book it, James met us and showed us a cool new hand held photo booth. My daughter can’t wait, she says it looks like Beasts mirror from Beauty and the Beast!!

Thank you Funky Entertainment!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Funky Entertainment, Inc. 15
    Funky Entertainment, Inc. 16
    Funky Entertainment, Inc. 17

Nancy · Married on 04/15/2018

I recently had Funky at my weekend event! Spectacular job! People of all ages enjoyed the photo booth and array of props! We had such a blast! Thank you so much!

Nancy Pagano

Sent on 04/17/2018

Everyone was so excited about the photo booth. It was busy from start to finish. I loved all the nerdy props!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Very Professional. Extremely quick to respond to all questions in a thorough manner. Amazing props! Guests loved it and did it over and over! I would highly reccomend James and his team for any wedding or any other event!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Mina · Married on 08/20/2015

James was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Everyone at the party totally enjoyed the Photo Booth.

Sent on 10/09/2015

They were very professional. They were in contact with me before the event. They made sure we were completely satisfied and we were. Everyone at the event loved them and commented on them afterwards.

Sent on 10/04/2015

rosie · event on: 09/11/2015

I recently used the photo booth service from Funky Entertainment, Inc. for my daughter’s Sweet Sixteen party. James (the owner) was such a pleasure to work with both before and after the party. He as well as the photo booth attendants, Stephanie and Fran were the best. Very professional and extremely helpful, especially Stephanie who went above and beyond her services.

Keeping with our theme, James selected the best backgrounds, props and custom designed logo that printed at the bottom of each strip. I also loved that they printed multiple strips (so everyone got their own) as well as duplicate strips. The picture quality was superb. Our guests loved the photo booth and it was a great addition to my daughter's fabulous Sweet 16th.

Sent on 09/25/2015