Snapphotto

Bellmore, NY View map

Snapphotto is a company based out of Bellmore, New York, providing photobooths for wedding events. This business specializes in creating memorable experiences and keepsakes for its clients. Snapphotto’s booth offers enjoyment to the young and old from serious to funny and silly. These pictures are fun to engage in while producing long and lasting memories for years to come. The fun photo opportunities bring out authentic moments and genuine smiles between loved ones.

This business provides a kiosk-style photobooth with a choice of background and props. Snapphotto offers a range of packages for a variety of event types. Couples can book the photobooth for up to four hours and can avail of bundles including a DJ service and a photobooth with social media access. The service has two vital functions, to provide unforgettable photographs to wedding guests and to serve as a source of entertainment for the night. This company’s goal is to help create real moments and genuine smiles and capture those images forever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$175

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$350

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Flip Book
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Lois
    Lois B. Married on 03/26/2022

Excellent experience

I was very impressed with the professionalism & would definitely recommend them, it really made a wonderful impact on the party. Excellent experience overall
    Anabel C. Married on 02/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My best friend wedding and my wedding

I worked with Snapphotto twice for my best friend wedding and for my wedding and they were amazing both times. Lilian was always available to work with me on changing templates or Making sure I got the backdrop I wanted. Always making sure I was happy with their work and I was. THEY ARE AMAZING. For my wedding, everyone loved them and a lot of them asked for their info too. I
    will def be using them again!! Best team for a photobooth! Don’t think twice to hire them!!!

Snapphotto's reply:

Anabel thank you for the kind review. We here at Snapphotto strived in making sure your photo booth expectations were met and all guests had a funtastic time. Thanks again!
    Lillian & Vinny @ Snapphotto.com
    Marjorie A. Married on 02/04/2022

Easy enjoyable experience

This was such an easy and enjoyable experience, everything went incredibly smooth from the moment I contacted them to book our event to the day of. Lillian was incredibly professional and so kind treated us as if we were her own family. She knows how crazy weddings can be and made sure everything went seamlessly and I have the memories to last a lifetime!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Lillian Cerroni
Lillian Cerroni
partner

I am new to Weddingwire but not new to the photobooth business. I have been in the photobooth business for a number of years and each time I work a new event, I am excited to provide great service while being part of the fun. It gives me pleasure to provide customers with the opportunity to have a good time while making memories. I love watching groups of guests laugh and act silly while taking a photo. When the photo is printed immediatley, they have an instant souvenir that will last a long time. I, myself, am very big on family and gatherings, and what better way to capture those memories than having a photobooth at your event.

Vinny Franco
Vinny Franco
partner

I am new to Weddingwire but, not the photobooth or entertainment business. I provide a excellant service to my clients with both my photobooth and DJ services offered, without the exorbinant costs associated with weddings. Allow us to guide your future event by contacting me. Future memories await with either Bandstandds or Snapphotto.

address Bellmore, NY, 11710