Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

18 Reviews for Fortuna Event Management & Promotions

Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
18 Fortuna Event Management & Promotions Reviews

My husband and I hire Fortuna Event Management for full planning for our wedding. Bobbie from fortuna event was phenomenal. She made sure everything was correct from the beginning till the end. I mean she went wayyyy above and beyond. My parents were from out of town and I didn't have them or my siblings around to help but Bobbie was there helping me finding the right dress to finding the right venue and the right baker, and make up artist. She made sure that I get exactly what I ask for and wanted from the vendors. Even the people from the venue told me how on tract she kept them from the planning until the day of the wedding. I felt no stress on the day of the wedding because she shielded both my husband and I. I couldn't have pick the right person for this. She is the best wedding Planner ever. All of my guests rave and compliments on how classy and perfect the wedding and timeline was. And It was all because of Bobbie from Fortuna Event Management. She is Terrific!!!! Thank You Fortuna Event Management from my Husband and I. You made our vision for the wedding true.

From Jean & Rose

Profile Picture Rose, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am very pleased with Fortuna Events. I hired them to do the planning for my wedding and my bridal shower. This review is for my bridal shower that took place on December 5th, 2015. Bobbie from Fortuna Events did an amazing job. I had ideas and she was able to make a dream come true. She is very helpful filled with ideas. She is very positive. I had a garden theme that after brainstorming we came up with a beautiful theme. She customized paper flowers as a favor and did all my prep and decoration for the day of the bridal shower. One thing I can assured you about Fortuna Events is that her whole team is very professional. She is always available and responds to all your questions. she is in this business because she loves what she does which you can not find to many people out there that will go above and beyond to help you out. I have nothing negative to say about Fortuna events. If your worry about finding good vendors. Bobbie has all the vendors necessary for your event. She is helping me plan my wedding and I can not wait for the day to come. I am at peace because I know I have a true professional helping me. Also she has a very good shop with invitations, favors and all the necessary items for your big day! Booking Fortuna Events has been the best decision I made for my bridal shower and my wedding. Thank You Bobbie for all your help! I am truly thankful!! You and your team Rock!!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Our experience with Fortuna Events, and specifically, our wedding planner Bobbie Outerino, was wonderful. Being able to marry each other on the beach was incredible in itself, but Bobbie made it even more magical with her irreplaceable support.
She was a treasure trove of local knowledge, and went to each of the locations to 'scout them out,' i.e. she took pictures - many pictures - and sent them to us for approval. She was open to all of our ideas and helped us to identify the most important parts of our wedding, as well as helping us to pare things down or come up with compromises to stay within our budget. Since ours was a destination wedding, it definitely came with its own interesting and unique challenges. Bobbie was creative in handling each of the challenges as they cropped up, and helped to keep the brides happy!
Our gorgeous and perfect wedding took almost a year to come to fruition, and a lot of work went on behind the scenes in order to pull it off. Although she was not the only one involved, Bobbie was integral to making that happen. In fact, she was seriously injured a matter of days before our event, but still managed to meet with us when we arrived in Florida, to give us a tour of all of our vendors and local stops (as well as providing us with lots of other insider info that proved to be true!), and to provide impeccable service - through the help of her teammates - the day of the wedding itself.
We would definitely recommend Bobbie and Fortuna Events to anyone wanting to get married in Florida. We don't regret a thing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meagan , 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

When I first met Bobbie at a bridal show, I immediately felt connected to her. She is smart, resourceful, compassionate and most importantly, assertive -- a perfect combination of qualities for an event planner. Even though I had no money in the budget for a coordinator, I knew that I needed Bobbie in order to create and complete my dream wedding. I dug deep in my pockets to make it happen, and Bobbie was worth every last penny. As an obsessive and controlling DIY bride who is almost impossible to impress, Bobbie was everything I could have ever wanted and so much more.

Let's rewind to February, when the onsite coordinator at my venue quit. The planning process quickly became chaotic and unmanageable, but Bobbie was there with me through every step. I should be clear that I hired Bobbie as my DAY OF coordinator, yet she still went out of her way to keep the planning process seamless months and months in advance. This is the kind of coordinator that Bobbie is -- one who will do anything to make her couples happy above and beyond expectations and execute a flawless event.

Bobbie also paired me with an incredible florist and has a large network of talented and professional vendors that love to work with her. And rather than simply making recommendations, she arranged and attended countless meetings with me to learn and translate my vision. She also respected and accommodated my tight budget, getting me the best prices for everything. When it came time for my wedding weekend, Bobbie went above and beyond yet again by attending and organizing my rehearsal with her assistant. The two of them were like wedding angels on the day of, working tirelessly in a million places at once.

There are not enough positive words in the English language to capture my praise and gratitude for Bobbie and her team. She is an exceptional planner and an even better person and my best advice to brides is this: book Bobbie asap if you want a PERFECT wedding.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

One word to describe Barbara’s work: SPECTACULAR!!!
Our wedding was beyond perfect and we are so happy to have hired Barbara as our wedding planner!!! She is such a pleasure to work with and assisted us with everything that we needed. She helped me with all my questions (and boy did I have a lot) and more importantly reassured me throughout the process that everything would come out perfect and we would have all the details we wanted plus more!!! She is extremely professional and very meticulous about all the small details, which made our day even more special. You can tell how passionate she is about her job. She took care of our wedding as if it was her own which was very important to us, since we are living in San Francisco and our wedding was in Miami. I arrived to Miami only a month before the wedding and by then Barbara was already up to date in everything we were doing.
We had hired Barbara as our “Day of Coordinator” but she did MUCH more than that for us. She helped us to create our menus, she created our sitting chart, went with us to all of our meetings with the venue owner the month previous to the wedding. She went to my rehearsal the day before and since she realized my court was not taking it very serious, she stepped in and coordinated everyone to make sure we were all in the same page; she even attended my wedding ceremony and served as the coordinator. She also contacted all of our vendors two weeks before the wedding to coordinate arrival times, locations and any issues previously to the wedding. I didn't have to worry at any point in time, which is priceless for any bride!
As I walked into the ballroom I had to catch my breath; it was BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL! I have never seen something so spectacular! The flowers, cake, the buffet, the centerpieces, the decoration. WOW everything was AMAZING!!!
Thank you so much for making our day so amazing!!! We appreciate everything you did from the beginning to the end!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maria, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Bobbie went above and beyond our expectations. She put in a lot of time and she was available for us 24/7. The wedding came out amazing. We received a great deal of compliments from the guests and couldn't have done it without Bobbie.

Profile Picture User5395680, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bobbie was so great to work with and really helped us put together an amazing Wedding. She was with us every step of the way and made things so much easier. I couldn't imagine not having her around to help! She had a lot of great ideas, was very professional, and really knew her stuff. If you are planning any kind of event, I would definitely suggest reaching out to Bobbie for help. She has great style and is a fantastic person!

Profile Picture Karina, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bobbie was an amazing Planner, her whole team made me feel like I was party of their fun family. If i had any "Bridezilla" Moments Bobbie would just calm me down and refocus the planning to the what really mattered. Family, and Love. As we got closer to the big day we shared inside jokes and went on coffee meet ups, it was like planning with your best friend, but with all of the professionalism and esae that only a true Event Planner can bring.

If you want to have the time of you life preparing for the biggest moment of your life call Bobbie at Fortune Events.

Profile Picture User4616206, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude to this amazing woman and her staff! She is my fairy wedding godmother... Her vision, creativity and hard work can only be defined as a work of art! Her love for what she does is seen in the details of the wedding... Every nook and cranny was adorned she captured my dream of a rustic chic wedding ... The girls helping her that night were so sweet, so hard working! They were constantly making sure I was ok and truly going above and beyond for not only me but for my guest! Had the best time of my life thanks to them!! ?

Profile Picture Carolina, 9/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We cannot begin to express how thankful we are to have Bobbie Outerino as our in-house wedding coordinator for nearly a year now. She has designed and coordinated multiple weddings and other events here at our venue "The Sonoma House". We have the utmost respect for Bobbie and her team. We truly appreciate everything she does for all of our bride and grooms. She is an amazing designer and truly brings our couples visions to reality. I can't thank Bobbie and her team enough for all that they do for each and every wedding and event they create here at our venue. I would highly recommend them to all couples looking for a truly talented individual. Thank you again Bobbie for everything you do! ----- Honey Ackermann, The Sonoma House

Profile Picture Honey, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Everything was top notch working with Bobbie. She truly make our wedding better than anything we could have ever dreamed of. She will take care of you from beginning to end. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding planning services!

Profile Picture Raquel, 2/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Bobbie from Fortuna Events for as our wedding planner who helped me from beginning to end. Not knowing what I was doing and trying to do too much she was the perfect person to help me get all of my thoughts and my ideas together.
I could not have done this without her and her team are excellent , they made my wedding day perfect. If you are looking for a wedding planner, hire Fortuna Events they are the best.

Profile Picture Lucy, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Bobbie and everyone at Fortuna Events were professional, organized, creative and attentive. More importantly they listened to our desires, ideas and requests....and ran with them them to a great finish on our wedding day! We provided a picture from a Crate & Barrel catalog of a setting we liked, and Bobbie came back with a draft in 3 days. That sealed the deal and we signed a contract right on the spot. Give them a try we highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jake, 10/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I have been using Creative Events by Bobbie for the last 11 years. My very first event with them was for my son's Baby Shower. I was about to become a first time mom. Bobbie new how important this was to me. She was attentive, professional and very kind... She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect.
A few months ago I hired her for my daughter's 5 yr old Mermaid Party. Everything was fabulous. She even went as far as improvising a decoration out of beer bottles and embellishing them with ribbons and sea shells into the most beach perfect vases. Trully Amazing.

Profile Picture Elsa, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and couldn't have been happier. We were totally impressed with our coordinator. Some of our guest that have a wedding coming up were taking notes. This tells how successful our wedding was executed. All I can say is thank you for making our day special.

Profile Picture carlos, 11/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I want to give a special thanks to Bobbi for making my wedding as beautiful and special as every wedding should be. I could never thank you enough. Since I started planning my wedding, I had a a picture of what I wanted it to be and Events by Bobbi made it happen. I had the pleasure of planning and working with Bobbi along my side. Bobbi took on mutliple tasks and handled every aspect of wedding planning for us, which made the entire process more relaxed and enjoyable for us. With Events by Bobbi, I knew I had nothing to worry about. Bobbi is extremely talented and full of charisma. From the day we picked our venue to the day of our wedding, she was there every step of the way making sure my day was everything I ever wanted it to be. The guests had great things to say and most importantly, we really enjoyed ourselves (which not many brides and grooms can say)! I loved everything about my wedding from my color scheme, to the favors, the cake, I loved it all! My husband and I are very content with the outcome. If you are planning a wedding, I would recommend Events by Bobbi, you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 10/10/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Creative Events by Bobbie truly made "MY" day stress free. I was so overwhelmed with work and school planning my wedding was something I looked forward to but just found it overwhelming. The best decision I made was contacting Bobbie. I was still able to be a part of planning my wedding but Bobbie made it happen. I had a vision and knew what I wanted but I just didn't have the time to put it all together. Bobbie and her staff took the worry out of my mind and came through. I am a perfectionist and was pleased to see that so was Bobbie. Everything turned out as close to perfect as possible. I truly recommend Creative Events by Bobbie to anyone! They are great!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 1/26/08, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Using Creative Events by Bobbi was the best thing I ever did. They were extremely helpful and their ideas were wonderful. Bobbi new exactly what I wanted and that made the wedding expirience memorable. As a busy mother of two, finding time to plan a wedding was hard but with Creative Events by Bobbi I was completely stressfree! I am so pleased with the outcome of my wedding. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!!

Thank you for all your help!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/29/07, 1 Review