Focus Up Photography Reviews

Focus Up Photography 5
  • Pamela

Pamela Hunter · Married on 11/16/2019

Friendly, and Kind

I had Cindy take my bridal photos and she did and Excellent job! She was so friendly and very easy to work with, as well as understanding, she did an amazing job and all of the photos turned out gorgeous and made me feel so beautiful looking at them!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kris · Married on 10/10/2018

Disagree with above review

I completely DISAGREE with the above review that got 3 stars. The company is a wonderful company. If pricing is going to changed they informed you and make sure you agree to the terms. They did more than a fantastic job for me. They were able to get me my pictures to look flawless and even though it took time for me to get my pictures, it was completely worth it due to the hard work they did to make sure they looked flawless. So the above review by Betsy, is not accurate. But as they say " Different folks, Different strokes"

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kaye · Married on 02/25/2018

We met Cindy Miller through my mother. Brandon (my husband now) and I was looking for a photographer for our wedding. We were in a tight budget and wouldn’t want to spend thousands of dollars for photos. Cindy’s services were affordable, and she would work on your budget. Cindy and her husband took photos for our Engagement, Bridal Portrait and Wedding Event. Cindy took the time to proof all photos to perfection. Our engagement and wedding event was in Rio Cibolo Ranch in Texas. It rained the day of our engagement photos, so it was quite muddy and wet in the site; however, Cindy and her husband didn’t let that ruin the quality of their service and the photos turned out beautiful!!! I had my Bridal portrait in her house. She took the time to help me with the poses and made me feel very comfortable. Finally, the wedding day event was a success!! Both Cindy and her husband captured memorable photos with our families that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Focus Up Photography 6
    Focus Up Photography 7
    Focus Up Photography 8
    Focus Up Photography 9
    Focus Up Photography 10
    Sent on 04/24/2018

Cara · Married on 10/22/2016

Cindy and her husband were great to work with. She accommodated the picture package we needed and didn't just stick to the normal "what every one else is doing" packages. Cindy did a great job on our pictures as well. Love them!

Sent on 12/20/2016

April · Married on 09/17/2016

Cindy took our engagement and bridal pictures. They came out great and it was a very enjoyable experience.

Sent on 08/22/2016

lisa · Married on 03/12/2016

Very satisfied with the pictures and the value. Cindy was very sweet and accommodating, my family loved her. She was on top of things and had us moving things along, and I just can't stop looking art my pictures. She's also very fun and comfortable to work with which is always a big plus!

Lisa & Michael

Sent on 12/14/2016

kristian · Married on 11/21/2015

Cindy is an amazing photographer and very professional. My bridal and wedding pictures were amazing. I would definitely recommend her as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/07/2018

I am very pleased with the services that I have received from this vendor. Their professionalism was excellent. The price was affordable. And the pictures were great and exceeded my expectation. I am recommending this vendor to anybody who needs this kind of service.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Alma · Married on 06/06/2015

Cindy did an awesome kid with both my wedding& bridal pictures!!! My husband and I were very pleased with work ethics she has and her professionalism. She was understanding and flexible when it came budget. I would recommend her to anyone! Outsiders always ask "who took you pictures?" Because they are so good!!!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Cindy took our engagement photo prior to our wedding. Her and her team did a wonderful job and made the photo session a fun and enjoyable experience. Cindy knows her business and had great ideas for the poses, setting, and lighting. My fiancee and I really got into it and we felt like superstars.

5 stars all around!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Ernest · Married on 01/04/2014

Cindy is an awesome professional, easy to work with. She was a photographer at our wedding in January 2014 and I could not imagine anyone else do a better job. She managed to capture all important moments and made us feel at ease enjoying the day. During personal photo session, she directed us with vision of what the outcome should be, it was a pleasure to work with her. Not to mention, that pictures came out great. We have them all framed at home. Great memory of a wonderful day that will always be with us thanks to Cindy.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Cindy made us feel very comfortable in all of the pictures. She is very nice and easy going. She works with your budget and does a great job communicating. It was a great experience overall.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Aimee · Married on 04/30/2011

My husband and I were very pleased with how our bridal, engagement, wedding and reception photos turned out. Cindy is a very kind, professional, and personable photographer whom I was glad to have picked to take pictures of one of my most precious life events. She made it so easy and stress free during my wedding planning. Thank you from the Jeeves family :) Aimee, Michael, liam and kaylee

Sent on 02/02/2015

betsy carroll · Married on 10/28/2018

3.0
      1.0
      2.0

Not recommended

They quoted me a price that I was fair. I paid it. Then they asked for mileage fees which I paid. After the wedding, they asked for more money. They did not keep to their contracted price. I feel like they are holding the wedding pictures hostage.

Sent on 10/28/2018