Flutterby Floral Reviews

29 | Meridian, ID

29 Reviews for Flutterby Floral

They provided us with the most beautiful bouquets! Megan was so great to work with and very helpful!

Sent on 04/12/2014

I let Tami have creative freedom with my flowers for the wedding and I loved them. The flowers and design were amazing. She stayed under my budget which was great! She is the best in town!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Flutterby Floral did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers! Tami managed to somehow give us exactly what I had asked for and totally exceeded my expectations at the same time. She was very flexible in adjusting the size of the arrangements to work with our budget and we had bigger and better flowers that I would have thought. My bouquet still looks pretty a week after the wedding too! I'd enthusiastically recommend Flutterby to anyone in the Boise/Meridian, Idaho area.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Caylene · Married on 06/09/2012

I met with several florists trying to find the right one. Tami was great. She listened to what I wanted and was patient as I shifted gears a couple of times throughout the process. Once I gave the overall idea, she ran with it, and did and amazing job! We had a small wedding on a budget, but she did an outstanding job on giving me what I was looking for and adding a beautiful touch to the day!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Mallary · Married on 06/08/2012

I ordered my corsages and buttoneers at flutterby. They turned our beautifully and the price was decent.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2012

We went w/these guys because we "liked" them on facebook - and they had great posts of traditional and unique flower arrangements and we were looking for something especially unique w/black ostrich feathers, decorative metal, and orchids! We left it up to their florist Tami McCallister to design something - and she did absolutely amazing... people were asking when I was throwing my bouquet so that they could take it home (but I kept it!)
    Same w/the center pieces which people were asking me if they could take home/steal them...
    Amazing staff - great designers we were very lucky to be able to do business w/them!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Nancy · Married on 03/25/2012

Extremely helpful and FRIENDLY staff. The flowers were so fresh and literally my bouquet lasted for weeks. They bent over backward for me as I planned my wedding in less than one month. Even opened the store for me to pick up the flowers on Sunday. Phenomenal florist-- the best in Boise!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Chantel · Married on 03/03/2012

Tami - was an absolute dream to work with. I went and met with her and and she was able to take my ideas and thoughts and bring them to life. My flowers were amazing. I really appreciated her thoughtfullness and attention to detail. Flutterby Floral was such a great florist to work with. I will definately reccommend to anyone and everyone! Love them!!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Sumer · Married on 09/03/2011

I love Flutterby Floral, my wedding flowers where so beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Melodi · Married on 08/27/2011

Tami was amazing!! I showed up with about 12 pictures of what I liked including a bouquet that I loved and asked for her make just like the picture. She asked me my budget and put together THE MOST beautiful flower arrangements for my bridesmaids and my mom and the bouquet I asked for was perfect! If you want someone who will deliver what you want in the budget that you have then pick these guys! I will go back to them again hand down and will refer them to everyone! THE BEST!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Callie · Married on 06/18/2011

Tami was wonderful to work with. I gave her my budget and she was so creative to help me combine my budget with my vision. I would recommend her very highly. She is also a very kind and professional individual.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Christan · Married on 01/15/2011

I loved working with Tami! She was awesome, so easy going. I gave her pages from magazines gave her a lot of creative freedom and was very pleased with the results. The flowers at my wedding were so much more than I had expected. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Mat and Carissa · Married on 08/14/2010

Had I read the previous reveiws.... I would not have contacted this shop. However, my daughters & I's experience was quit different!! We shopped around and Flutterby Floral was by far the best value!

Tami had great ideas & suggestions! Gerbera daisies come in bazillion colors... Tami pre-ordered in samples for us to get the exact color we wanted. TWICE. She went way & beyond her duties and never lost patience with us! She wanted to make everything PERFECT as well!!

The bouquets, centerpieces, boutineirs... everything was BEAUTIFUL!!! READY for pick-up on time!!! Nothing missing (how she kept straight all our changes, I'll never know :)). Flowers FRESH & in chilled travel containers for there ride to McCall!!

Tami was AWESOME!!! I will give her my future floral needs for my appreciation!! My daughter was married 2 weeks ago and her bouquet is still fresh and still being enjoyed!!! THANK YOU FLUTTERBY FLORAL!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Flutterby Floral was amazing. They worked with me to find the arrangements I wanted at a lower cost than other competitors. They were also flexible for timing of pickup on the big day. I will use them again for any floral needs.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Pingkan · Married on 09/29/2012

Flutterby floral did a tremendous job with the flower arrangement. I have a small wedding in the fall 2012 & only needing service for the bouquet arrangement and some corsages. I used both live flowers and dried flowers/wheat items; they did a great job combining the two together, and the bouquet(s) arrangements exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2011

Tami with Flutterby Floral was wonderful to work with. She was able to help make recommendations and delivered the flowers herself.

We were very happy with the service we received.

Sent on 08/09/2011
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2012

We chose Fultterby because they were on the Barber Park Vendor List. We planned our entire wedding from Seattle so when Tami heard we were coming in from out of town she came in on her day off just to meet with us. I explained that all I needed was a couple bouquets and Corsages/Boutonnieres and that I know nothing about flowers so I really didn't care what she did. She showed me some flower books and asked me to pick out styles that I liked or didn't like, just to narrow it down. I loved her enthusiasm and she seemed genuinely excited to have some artistic freedom. Some vendors I dealt with were annoyed if we didn't know exactly what we wanted.

When she dropped them off on the wedding day they were unbelievable. I would have never imagined that they would have been that beautiful. Let it Shine Photography posted on FB a sneak-peak of my pictures on our wedding night and people can not stop commenting on my flowers.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Emma · Married on 06/16/2012

Tami did an amazing job on all of the flowers we ordered for our wedding and reception. I was so happy with my bouquet!!! It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I HIGHLY recommend Tami and Flutterby Floral!

Sent on 06/20/2012

c · Married on 06/03/2012

We were so happy with the job Tami did on our flowers for our wedding. She made everything look very beautiful. The flowers were great we didn't get one particular flower in the arangment we had hoped but that was due to the vendors not Tami or Flutterbye floral fault. They were also very reasonable in price and I found they were very flexible in time to meet with me and get my flowers done in a short amount of time. Tami did a great job.

Sent on 06/21/2012

kim · Married on 05/19/2012

Flutterby Floral did an awesome job with my wedding flowers. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet and the other flowers were lovely. Delivery was right on time and service was very professional. Flutterby Floral was recommended to me by my coworker as they had done her wedding. I would highly recommend her to others!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Darby · Married on 03/03/2012

The bouquets came out amazing, and was in love with the center pieces. Overall I was super satisfied with everything!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Becci · Married on 06/24/2011

Flutterby Floral was very flexible with my change in date. When my order showed up, I noticed one of the flowers that I had wanted wasn't included, they ran back to my house to add it to my centerpieces!

Sent on 06/29/2011
  • O

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2011

Very creative and beautiful arrangements. I came in not knowing what flowers I wanted, just colors. She helped me pick flowers, I gave her a lot of creavitve freedom and everything turned out awesome. I got so many compliments on all the flowers. I would use her for any future flower needs I have.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Lindsay · Married on 06/05/2011

My vision went from words, to realty! These ladies did an amazing job!

Sent on 07/06/2011

ashley · Married on 04/22/2011

Tami is the VERY BEST!!! Flutterby is a bit on the expensive side but I loved all of my arrangements!!! They were so gorgeous, vibrant and unique!! Tami listened to every little thing I wanted and figured out a way to make it all happen within our budget!! I send business there all the time now =)

Sent on 06/23/2011