Flowers On A Moonbeam Reviews

Flowers On A Moonbeam 5
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/07/2019

Fabulous to work with

Janie was very accommodating and prompt! She made things very easy- especially for planning my wedding across country! She went the extra mile to make sure that everything was just perfect for our day. I would recommend working with Janie any day-she was fabulous! She deserves a thousand thanks!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Flowers On A Moonbeam 6

Flowers On A Moonbeam's reply:

Julie, You are so beautiful in the picture! I am so honored that you chose me to do your wedding. Thank you so much! Best wishes for lots of happiness.

Paige Corwin · Married on 01/25/2019

Moonbeam!!

It was a pleasure working with Moonbeam. The delivery was fast and secure and the flowers were beautiful! Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Becky · Married on 05/19/2018

Jane was an absolute pleasure to work with! My flowers were to die for! I had dozens of compliments throughout my wedding day on the bouquets (my bride bouquet especially) and nobody could believe they weren't real flowers! I'm so excited I get to keep my bouquet forever. Jane only uses the best quality. She has a true talent for what she does, and I would recommend her to anyone. The prices are very reasonable as well!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Flowers On A Moonbeam 7
    Flowers On A Moonbeam 8

vanessa · Married on 05/05/2018

What CANT I say about Janie!! From the day I met her at the expo to the day of our wedding she has been amazing! And her attention to detail on the flowers was beautiful!They look and felt so real!! My bridesmaids still have their flowers in thei homes as well do I!! .... Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jane Brackney's work is gorgeous, as always. Unusual yet classic, affordable and heartfelt. She's also very easy to work with and reallly cares about her clients and the spirit of the occasion. I love her stuff so much. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

Janie was a pleasure to work with and I was very happy with the way my flowers turned out. I decided to use real touch flowers because peonies are my favorite but I wasn't getting married when they were in season. The real touch peonies and roses were stunning. The only down fall to my bouquet was I wanted more of the flowing eucalyptus look.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Flowers On A Moonbeam 9
    Flowers On A Moonbeam 10

Flowers On A Moonbeam's reply:

The bride didn't tell me she wanted something changed when she came to review her flowers. I was unaware of the fact that she wanted something that she didn't get until I read her review. When I contacted her yesterday, she stated she didn't say anything because they were finished. FYI:With these flowers things can always be changed.

Kimberly · Married on 06/09/2018

Janie involved me in the creative process. She was open to critique and the outcome was beautiful. My bouquet was more beautiful than I ever dreamed. Her product gave the look and feel of real flowers with none of the pollen. She was reliable and set everything up while I got ready.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Autumn · Married on 05/30/2019

3.0

She's great

Awesome work, inexpensive, beautiful, punctual and so kind. She gave us wedding gifts, too. Just don't miss ANY payments or you'll see her turn in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Flowers On A Moonbeam's reply:

Thank you for the review. Without your payments I was not able to order your flowers and I was concerned that I would not be able to give you what you wanted in time for your wedding.