Flowers by Tiffany Reviews

42 | Snohomish, WA

42 Reviews for Flowers by Tiffany

Amie and Kit Bourn · Married on 09/22/2019

Tiffany made our wedding!

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! I am still in awe over the flowers on our wedding day. Thank you so much Tiffany! Your flowers added a beauitful and classy touch to the venue and to the whole wedding. It definitely made our wedding!

We had an initial consultation with Tiffany earlier in the year out of her home office. Her pricing is rather reasonable. Tiffany's ideas surpassed anything I could have asked for! She made my impressive cascading calla lily bridal bouquet. The throwing bouquet was also gorgeous. I almost didn't want to toss it away. She did an amazing job on the bridedmaids bouquets as well as the flower girl bouquets. She did all the boutonnieres for the whole wedding party. The boutonniere for my Mom and the Best Woman had added calla lilies and were beautiful! Tiffany took the extra time to pin all the boutonnieres on everyone!

She did an amazing job around the fireplace as well as on the Centerpieces. She also added some extra flowers on the gift/sign-in table and on our cakes.

Tiffany uses nothing but high quality flowers. I took some of the Centerpieces home and they're still vibrant as ever even after almost a week later. The hydrangeas did not wilt like she said. Thank you again Tiffany! I have been highly impressed with your work and how you go above and beyond.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2017

Tiffany was absolutely amazing to work with! She offered options to stay in our budget. She was responsive to all of our last minute questions. Her creativity made our day even more special. We highly recommend working with Tiffany for floral needs.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2017

Tiffany is amazing!!! She is so nice and upbeat and fun to work with. Her flowers are absolutely beautiful!!! I had somewhat of a vision of what I wanted for our flowers and she took the vague idea and ran with it and the flowers turned out better than I could have imagined! On the day of, they delivered the flowers and set them all up, including vases for the tables and hung them up on the pergola that we got married under. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Teresa · Married on 07/29/2017

Flowers by Tiffany created beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding! She completely brought my desire for a PNW inspired green wedding to life, including using foliage from her own backyard. Tiffany was flexible and accommodating as I made the decision to use a florist relatively close to the wedding date. Besides the bouquets and arbor decorations, Tiffany offered suggestions that made my centerpieces work. In addition, she is a wonderful human to interact with, positive and clearly loves her job!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

What is there not to like about Tiffany, she was super personable and fun. You could tell she loved her job and was there to bring your visions to life. She had so much knowledge about flowers and gave me some great ideas. She showed up on time with gorgeous fresh flowers and even sets them all up. My bouqute was stunning and got several compliments on it all night. I got married a week ago and my bouqute still looks awesome! If your looking for an amazing florist, Tiffany is the one!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Ashlee · Married on 07/26/2015

Tiffany is not only an incredible florist, but an incredibly genuine person! She truly cares about her clients and wants your day to be special! She is extremely flexible and presents lots of ideas to make your wishes come true while staying in your budget. I will be referring her to anyone I know getting married! Having amazing vendors definitely makes a day that can be stressful a lot more calm. Thank you so much Tiffany!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Christie · Married on 07/25/2015

Tiffany did such a beautiful job on our wedding flowers! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and I could not have asked for anything more. She took the time to go through each every detail and be sure to get the flowers just right. And the wedding was beautiful! Great price too! Would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/17/2015

alicia · Married on 07/11/2015

When deciding on flowers for our wedding, I had no idea where to turn. We were referred to Tiffany from our venue coordinator. Upon meeting her, I could tell that she is as professional as they get. She has years of experience, knows her flowers well, and takes this role very seriously. The only idea that we had at the time of meeting her was succulents and our colors. She was able to bring her own artistry and vision to the table and come up with a beautiful arrangement of roses, hydrangeas, succulents and more.

Her and her husband arrived promptly with all of the beautiful flowers. The bouquets were fresh and full of color. The centerpieces were so gorgeous; the guests were excited to be able to take them home with them. She pays such attention to detail that she left the stems on the large succulents for guests to be able to replant them at home.

My bouquet was one of my favorite details of the wedding. She gave it so many elements of color and versatility; I wanted to keep it forever! I never realized the significance of flowers at a wedding until I saw her work. We have received so many compliments from guests on the detail that she put into each piece. With Tiffany, you are in great hands!

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • L + A

Lindsay · Married on 05/30/2015

Tiffany's flowers were all that our guests could talk about, and now when people see my bouquet as well as pics from the wedding, they all comment on how stunning the flowers were. I feel like that speaks volumes of how fantastic Tiffany is. From the start, Tiffany was able to keep within the budget, handle all of the changes that happened throughout the planning process, and also is hilarious and great to work with. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate her flowers! She is GREAT!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Emily · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I decided to go with Tiffany as soon as we met her at a vendor open house. We were immediately attracted to Tiffany's warm & vibrant energy. We told her what we wanted and she not only said it was easy but also made suggestions for ribbon colors and how to make the most of our budget. Along the way, our bridal party size decreased and Tiffany provided flowers for our cake in lieu of bouquets. The day of the wedding we were pleasantly surprised. The arrangements were there early and were stunning. Thank you, Tiffany!

~Emily & Ghiles

Sent on 06/10/2015

I LOVED all of the flowers done by Flowers by Tiffany!! I originally had a hard time with the idea of spending a lot of money on flowers because I am not very into flowers, but I am SO thankful I did. Tiffany was able to work with our budget and produce gorgeous table arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. The arrangements Tiffany did were so beautiful in person and in pictures. My mom and I met with her and gave her our ideas and she was able to turn that into reality no problem. The flowers looked better than I ever imagined. Definitely recommend Flowers by Tiffany!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Hortencia · Married on 11/22/2014

We met Tiffany through our Day of Coordinator Sarah. She was the first florist we met with and we loved her right away!

We went in with ideas of the flowers we wanted to use and a few design ideas of what we wanted it to look like but the rest of the imagination was all Tiffany.

Our flowers were amazing! We loved every single center piece she put together for us. We decided to do three different sizes of center pieces and from the smallest to the largest each one was spectacular and BEAUTIFUL!

Tiffany has a talent like no other. She literally made our ideas come to life and with her touch and talent they were a 100 times better than I could have ever imagined. When we met with her she did rough sketches of our ideas and I was so excited to see the finished product when we walked into our reception.

Tiffany was always available for questions and was super easy to work with. We had a budget in mind and she was able to work with our budget and actually came in a bit under. As we had to make changes (and we have several) she rolled with the changes and adjusted things as needed.

She is beyond talented and dedicated to what she does and you can see it in her work.

I can’t express how satisfied we were with her service and with our beautiful arrangements for our wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Erika · Married on 09/26/2014

We hired Tiffany with Flowers by Tiffany do the flowers for our September 2014 wedding at Hidden Meadows in Snohomish, WA. She did an absolutely amazing job! All of the arrangements were exactly as I had imagined and the colors of all the flowers were spot on. She arrived at the venue early and set up everything for us, evening bringing some replacement flowers in the event we needed to replace any later in the day. She always responded to emails in a timely manner and made time for us to meet in person several times which was so helpful! Her prices were a lot lower than the other quotes we received, but her work was so incredible it looked like we had paid a lot more! I would highly recommend Flowers by Tiffany to anyone looking for an incredible florist for their wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Cortney · Married on 08/30/2014

You were amazing and so helpful. The work you did was even better and amazingly perfect for our wedding!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Callie · Married on 07/26/2014

Flowers by Tiffany was absolutely amazing. Tiffany was so easy to work with and made our wedding so special. She took my vision and made it into an perfect reality :)

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/31/2014

I wasn't even sure I wanted to hire a florist , until I met Tiffany . Not only did she know exactly what I wanted when I showed her 800 pictures of different things , but she was able to find the look I wanted within budget . Rather than having us spend a ridiculous amount of money on flowers , she was able to match the look with a cheaper flower which saved us a ton of money . Tiffany knows her flowers , the arrangements she mAde for us were definitely a huge hit at the wedding . They matched our vintage elegance theme perfectly ! Her arrangements are outstanding (:

Sent on 06/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

Tiffany was AMAZING to work with. I gave her my ideas and she brought them to life. Thank you Tiffany for making my wedding day the best day ever!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Megan · Married on 05/17/2014

Tiffany was a joy to work with, she's got lots of great ideas and did a phenomenal job creating a beautiful experience at our ceremony and reception. When some last minute restrictions impacted arrangements that were to go along my aisle, Tiffany quickly offered an alternative that worked perfectly. She's completely transparent about costs and dedicated to delivering a high-quality product/service.

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • a murta

Alisia · Married on 07/28/2013

I was and still am in love with the flowers that we had on our wedding day, it really does pay off to put your faith in and support smaller businesses. They were gorgeous and although they were delicate lasted all day, and photographed beautifully. I will be recommending Tiffany to anyone that is in need of flowers, for any occasion!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

Tiffany was such a joy to work with. She is so talented and creative, and genuinely an incredibly nice person. She was very flexible when we added things last minute, and when she delivered our flowers the day of the wedding she went above and beyond by staying extra to make sure that all of my relative received their bouquets, boutineers, corsages etc. I would highly recommend Flowers by Tiffany!

Sent on 11/11/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/26/2012

Tiffany is amazing... We used her for my friends wedding and thought she was so fabulous we would use her for ours. She goes above and beyond any and every expectation and it turns out beautiful everytime. She is wonderful to work with and is resonably priced too. Great for on a budget!

Sent on 02/29/2012

julie · Married on 05/28/2011

Tiffany is amazing! Every aspect of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding flowers and decor was perfect. She is easy to work with, affordable, creative, and the flowers were magnificently stunning! I will be using Flowers by Tiffany again for my own upcoming wedding. Julie G.

Sent on 08/23/2013

rebekah · Married on 03/19/2011

Completely gorgeous flowers. She went above and beyond for me. She knew exactly what I had in mind and brought it to life. I still get compliments on how outstanding her arrangements were.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Samantha · Married on 08/14/2010

Tiffany got me what I wanted without any hassle. Probably one of the best things about her is that you don't have to purchase or pay a rental fee for the vases! You just had to return them after the event. Also we had a bit of an issue of when we needed flowers delivered (on our end) and Tiffany worked with us and allowed us to come and get them early so that everything was there and ready!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Darlene · Married on 08/08/2010

Tiffany was wonderful to work with! I had a vision and she made it come perfectly to life. My flowers were within my budget and exactly what I wanted! I received many compliments and really could not have been happier with how everything looked. If ever I need flowers, I will definitely give Tiffany a call!

Sent on 09/07/2010