Florarama Modern Design Reviews

26 | Bellevue, WA

26 Reviews for Florarama Modern Design

Nichole was our florist for our wedding at the Chihuly Glass and Garden in October 2015.

In our minds, she was absolutely amazing. She had a great eye for design and we could not be happier with how the venue looked. She helped make the glass house where our ceremony and reception was held that much more beautiful. She is easy to work with, loves what she does (it shows in her attention to detail and giving us good ideas about our own wedding). She replies promptly to emails and questions throughout the process so you will never feel like she has disappeared at any point.

Most importantly, on the day of, Nichole was just on. She arrived before us at the venue, ready to go. Shortly after the venue allowed her to start setting up, next thing we knew, everything was set up and things looked beautiful. Our ceremony had an alternating pattern of bouquet and candle trios along the aisle, and everything just looked great.

We can without doubt say that working with Nichole was one of the smoothest parts of the wedding planning and process. We highly recommended her to anyone.

From a price point of view, Nichole's quote was super reasonable (we actually came in under budget for flowers). So from all angles, Nichole and Florarama is just awesome.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Dawn · Married on 05/02/2015

My flowers turned out exactly like the picture I showed Nichole. She helped me get the best value for my budget by determining where to spend and where to economize, but you would never know it from how the flowers turned out. They were gorgeous!! Nichole was also great to work with, unbelievably flexible and totally caught my vision for my wedding!! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Erin · Married on 10/19/2013

Nichole is a pleasure to work with and listened to every detail that we asked for. She gave great suggestions for arranging our flowers and decorations and we are so pleased with how they turned out! It was a great value and I highly recommend her services. She clearly loves what she does and it shows in her work.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Nichole with Florarama is the best!! I was so happy with how she listened to my design ideas and how pleasant she was to work with! My flowers looked absolutely amazing and I can't thank her enough! There is no other floral company I would work with!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Kevin · Married on 07/12/2013

As the groom, I'm not normally paying attention to flowers. But I felt it was necessary to write a review for Nichole because of the fact that my attention was actually grabbed by the florists' work! She nailed the color scheme we had in mind and the layout was amazing, just what we wanted, and then some. She was so kind and gentle the entire experience as well. Even if she weren't I'd still recommend her because I was blown away by the beautiful job she did. She put a ton of time and effort into our wedding, and it definitely showed. Florarama Modern Design, definitely a must have florist for all types of weddings!

Sent on 12/30/2013

kaity · Married on 07/12/2013

Nichole arranged the most beautiful flowers for my wedding this past July. I told her the colors that I liked and a few types of flowers and left the rest up to her..they were more beautiful than I would have imagined! She has great attention to detail and a real gift for color and design. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Emily · Married on 11/03/2012

She's absolutely amazing!!!! I stated multiple times leading up to the wedding that Nichole was by far the best vendor I picked. (And, we had a lot of vendors since our venue had NOTHING - it was a total blank slate.) Well, my wedding came and everyone agreed. The flowers were amazing. Beyond that, the candles and little single bud vases she placed throughout the venue added so much! The bouquets and boutonnieres were amazing. Friends of mine that had gotten married earlier in the year were commenting about how jealous they were that my flowers looked so good. Honestly, I can't say enough goo things about Nichole. She was referred to me by a co-workers and from the beginning listened to what I wanted, offered creative ideas, and helped me stay within my budget. She met with me a couple of times and was always very prompt and thorough in her email communications with me. I changed my mind quite a few times and she remained patient and excited about my wedding. I loved working with her! She'd be the first person I'd recommend to anyone who asks. THANK YOU, Nichole!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Maureen · Married on 09/22/2012

Nichole did a wonderful job! We are so happy with her creative work and her professiionalism. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Andrew · Married on 09/22/2012

Nichole at Florarama did an absolutely fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding! Before meeting with Nichole, we didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted, but after discussing our themes for the wedding, Nichole suggested flowers and styles that fit perfectly. She was available to meet with us multiple times before the event to make sure that we had everything planned and was very flexible in helping us to stay within our budget. But best of all, she went above and beyond on our wedding day to make every piece look amazing. Her stunning centerpieces, bouquets and decorations were the perfect compliment to the fun, joyful and loving mood of the day.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Porshah · Married on 08/31/2012

Working with Nichole at Florarama was a wonderful experience. She is professional, available, creative, modern, and very chic. I planned my wedding out of state which was a little concern at first. However Nichole made things very easy through phone calls and email communication. Given that I dont' know flower varieties she asked me to explain my style and venue and send pictures of things that I liked. Ultimately I told her to run with it. And I couldn't have been happier. She exceeded my expectations. My biggest concern was that the flowers would look overdone or just like everyone elses. I wanted something simple yet memorable and certainly unique. The compliments at the wedding were tremendous! And the best part...she worked within my budget with no problem. Very cool lady and definitely someone to seriously consider for your wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Stacey · Married on 02/11/2012

Nichole was so easy to work with. From the first time that my Fiance and I met her, she was professional, and made things easy for us. When we contacted her, she was able to assist with whatever we asked, made us fell that our Wedding was the only one that she was working on, and place all our concerns and worries to rest.
    Thank you Nichole for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 02/29/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2011

I honestly don't know where to begin with how incredible our experience was with Nichole and Florarama.

I was one of those brides that had an impossible dream of the look I wanted, and too little budget to support the concept. After consulting with Nichole for an hour or so, I felt she really understood what I wanted (probably even more than I did!!) and given my budget, I gave her full flexibility to make it amazing for the dollars I had to spend, and I could NOT have been happier! I am, to this day, sad that I did not preserve my bouquet because it was THAT beautiful. Clean, modern lines and lush callas, tulips, orchids, hydrangeas, and roses (among others!!) gave our special evening just what I was hoping to achieve.

Many many thanks go out to Nichole and Florarama! I could not recommend them more highly!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Kay Kay · Married on 08/13/2011

Nicole was so flexible and professional when we met. I changed my colors a couple of months before the wedding and she totally worked with that change. On the day of the wedding, my bouquet was the center of attention for the floral arrangements. EVERYONE loved my bouquet - it was bright and perfect!!! The alter pieces were timeless and she provided everything that I wanted and so much more! She is amazing and I would recommend her for every bride's wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Stina · Married on 06/05/2011

Nicole at Florarama was awesome! After contacting several florists that were less than accommodating, she made it so easy and the decision to go with her as our florist was made. Her style fit with what I was looking for and she made it happen in the budget that I gave her to work with. She was such a joy to work with and so accommodating. She made our wedding truly special.

Sent on 09/11/2011

Abigail · Married on 01/07/2011

Nichole did such an amazing job on our flowers! I was on a low budget, and didn't exactly know what I wanted. I gave her my few ideas and she found an example of something that she thought I would like, that went with my style- which was simple and shabby chic. I loved the example that she found! And my flowers were perfect- unique, beautiful, vintage. Thank you Nichole for your help and for working with us and our budget!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Mindy · Married on 10/09/2010

Lea did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding and I can't recommend her enough. She was super easy to work with. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and what our budget was and she nailed it! Everything was delivered on time and setup perfectly.

Sent on 11/06/2010

Michael · Married on 10/02/2010

Here's a link to the flowers florarama did for our wedding: http://www.greylikesweddings.com/1-real-weddings/pacific-northwest-love-caroline-and-michael/ As you can see, I was completely blown away. I went with florarama because they had a great website and after meeting with 3 other flower vendors in the pac north west seattle area, i found florama to be flat out the most competent and seemingly intelligent choice to trust with our big day. I was right, everything was handled and set up for us and looked perfect. I'm a tough judge of professional competency, and florarama lived up and exceeded my very tough expectations. Don't hesitate to use them, as you can see from our photos their pretty amazing. _Michael

Sent on 10/25/2011

Kathy · Married on 07/17/2010

Nicole is an amazing artist! From the moment I first met with her to discuss our wedding venue, I knew she had the vision to accomplish what I was looking for. After talking through my ideas she was able to bring together such a beautiful palette of color, design, and most important, heart! I knew I could leave it all in her capable hands. What a relief to be able to trust with all the details of preparing for a wedding. On the day of our wedding, I was so blessed when everything was put together! It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Many comments were made by guests that attended stating , "It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen!" Many of the participating vendors also made comments regarding the beauty and quality of the services provided and the final product. Thank-you Nichole for all you did and most important your heart to give and bless! We were!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Amanda · Married on 07/11/2009

I can't recommend Lea highly enough. She did a masterful job on the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our wedding.

I sent Lea about 4 photos telling her exactly what I liked and didn't like about each one, then I showed her a picture of the "inspiration" bouquet, and then we met with her once. She took that little information and created some beautiful pieces, which happened to be beyond my expectations and right in keeping with the style I wanted. She even ordered some special pods that I'd seen in another bouquet.

The final products were really stunning. We loved them, and even strangers stopped us on the street to tell us how much they liked our flowers.

Sent on 07/24/2009

Gail · Married on 06/13/2009

Flowers were the hardest part of the wedding planning for me. I had no idea what I wanted, and couldn't make a decision at all. Lea was so wonderful in helping me find an inspiration - and I pretty much told her to do whatever she liked with our budget and color scheme. The results were AMAZING! The flowers, bouquets, and everything could not have been more beautiful. Her designs are so unique and well made - I am beyond thrilled.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Agnes · Married on 04/18/2009

I love Lea!!! We totally clicked the first time we met. She knew how to bring my vision to life and was able to work with my budget.
    She's so creative and has a natural talent working with flowers, she makes it look so easy. Everyone adored the arrangements she make and my bouquet ROCKED!!!

Sent on 05/07/2009

Jenny · Married on 07/19/2008

I had so much fun working with Lea at Florama Modern Design. They were affordable, honest, and accommodating.
    She was willing to work with me to find MY vision and find out exactly what I wanted. She never once got irritated or impatient - even with my million emails. She got my vision right on the dot and then some. I got compliments on my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely beautiful.

She was so easy to work with and decorated my wedding with beautiful work. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2008

Dana · Married on 07/04/2008

She was amazing!! She created and erected a beautiful Hoopa to match our "beachy themed wedding" The boquets were stunning! And Lea is so detail oriented and will spend as much time creating your dream flowers!

Sent on 08/22/2008

Nichole was amazing to work with, and the flowers that she provided for my wedding were incredibly beautiful. They worked perfectly with my decor, and were just what I wanted! Nichole was so flexible and easy to work with. She made me feel valued and she truly listened to what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Nichole for anyone who needs amazing floral arrangements! She is so kind and professional, and has a great eye for flowers!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Jeanne · Married on 08/31/2013

Florarama did a fantastic job of understanding the vision for my wedding and building on it with creativity. The flowers were fresh and the arrangements perfect. There were no hitches or disappointments. The quality of service was excellent and still affordable.

Sent on 12/31/2013