Flora Blume Design Reviews

Flora Blume Design 5
Flora Blume Design 6
Flora Blume Design 7

Holly · Married on 09/21/2019

Talented and Great Price!!

Jordan is a wonderfully talented florist. She provided my vision in the best way possible: big, gothic, moody, and extra. People were talking about the centerpieces all night, but the real show stopper was the alter and my bridal bouquet. She really nailed the inspo photos I sent her during prep, and man-oh-man did she deliver the goods. Everything was beautiful. The flowers were the one thing I really cared about out of the whole day, and I really can't say enough great things about what she was able to put together. Jordan was easy to communicate with, super chill, went with all of my many emails with ideas/pictures, and totally nailed it. Not to mention her prices were insanely reasonable compared to the other florists I met. Do yourself a favor and book Flora Blume Design... you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Annie Mosich · Married on 09/14/2019

Hire Flora Blume!

Jordan was responsive and made incredible artistic decisions. Prior to the wedding, I gave her my budget and she worked within it to give me exactly what I wanted. She went above and beyond to get vases and drop flowers off for me at my hotel the day of.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Peter · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Jordan did a great job of taking my very limited instructions (I asked for lots of ferns and white/blush pink), and creating beautiful bouquets. We were planning remotely, and she was super flexible about talking by email and then having a phone call with us closer to the date. Her hexagon arch is really cool, and she did a great job decorating it with a few splashes of ferns and flowers. My bouquet was ENORMOUS (and actually super heavy - my arms got tired during pictures!) but I loved it and got lots of compliments on it. She even included some crazy cool seed pods and star flowers that gave it really neat textures. She kept to our budget, she showed up on time and got the arch all set up, and she had everyone’s corsages and boutonnières laid out and ready for them! We’d highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Flora Blume Design 8
    Flora Blume Design 9
  • Xuan

Xuan Dang · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent service!

Jordan took the time to put together a mood board and was very responsive and receptive to my feedback and suggestion. The flowers were fresh and gorgeous and delivered right on schedule!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Flora Blume Design 16
    Flora Blume Design 17

Ann Whitehall · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding flowers were fantastic

Jordan did a beautiful job with our flowers last month. She was fun to work with and did lovely arrangements!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Flora Blume Design 18
  • Anna

Anna Didomenico · Married on 07/13/2019

Florist flora Blume

Everything went smooth because of Jordan’s hard work into making sure everything was perfect. The flowers looked amazing and worth the investment.
    Thank you from Chase and Anna.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Flora Blume Design 19
    Flora Blume Design 20
    Flora Blume Design 21
    Flora Blume Design 22
    Flora Blume Design 23

Lindsay Doughty · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Flowers

Jordan was amazing and the flowers she did for our wedding last month were absolutely gorgeous! We were thinking about doing the flowers ourselves but we're so glad that we chose Jordan instead! She worked with us to stay within our budget (and kept it WAYYYY reasonable), was really easy to communicate with and followed through on everything she'd promised. And the flowers are just as beautiful as the pictures show! Thanks Jordan!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Flora Blume Design 24
    Flora Blume Design 25
    Flora Blume Design 26
  • Elena

Elena Thompson · Married on 01/20/2019

Lovely flowers!

Jordan was such a great choice for our wedding. Flowers weren't necessarily a big deal for me so I was open to anything she had in mind. I'm currently living up in Seattle so all of our communications were through email which was super easy! She responded quickly and professionally and was super helpful with which flowers would be best seasonally for our bouquets.

I'm super no fuss so it was great that I could just simply give her some ideas about which flowers I was wanting, send her pictures of what I liked and then she took it from there. I saw the flowers for the first time the day of the wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous! I loved my bouquet and so did my bridesmaids. Highly recommend her if you are an out of town bride that needs some no stress communications and a wonderful result.

P.s. the flowers last forever! I have my bouquet in a vase at home and they are just now beginning to wilt two weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Flora Blume Design 32
    Flora Blume Design 33

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and Creative

Jordan did an amazing job with the flowers for my daughters wedding. When we met with her, we gave her some photo examples, and discussed what look we were going for and she far exceeded our expectations! I was a pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Flora Blume Design 38
    Flora Blume Design 39
  • Jonel

Jonel · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing addition to your wedding team!

I am so grateful that I found Jordan! She was so wonderful to work with and extremely responsive. We communicated over email and I was able to send her pictures with ideas for my colors and vision for flowers. About a month before my wedding I was in full bridal panic mode and realized I couldn't do it all! That's when I read a review on Jordan's website that said she also provides day of coordination services. I emailed her right away and hired her to help with all of the day of set up. I told her I needed someone to make the magic happen behind the scenes and that's what her team did! I think I only saw her twice the whole day, but it was amazing how she was able to keep us on schedule, make my vision come to life and work cohesively with the other vendors. I received so many compliments on the day and how sweet and efficient the team was. If you are looking for beautiful flowers or day of coordination than I highly recommend Flora Blume Designs!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Rossana · Married on 08/18/2018

Jordan was amazing to work with from beginning to end. She was very responsive throughout our e-mail exchanges, and even offered suggestions on how to make my vision work with my budget. I showed her several pictures for inspiration on what I wanted for my wedding, and she was able to recreate it beautifully on the day-of. I also hired Jordan as the day-of coordinator and she was very organized in making sure things went smoothly from before to after the ceremony. I still could not get over how beautiful the flowers were, and it definitely made my wedding look better than I could have imagined. I highly recommend Jordan as your florist for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Coila

Coila Craig · Married on 06/30/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

I'm so glad I found Jordan's card in a grab bag from a wedding show! I was looking at another florist who wasn't really my style. As soon as I saw Jordan's website I knew she would be a much better fit. She was so easy to work with and made me feel at ease. Planning a wedding is stressful but with Jordan you'll have one less thing to worry about. One of my bridesmaids found out she was due right around the wedding date and wouldn't be able to make the cross county trip. Jordan was so flexible about removing one of the bouquets from my order. When the flowers were delivered they were everything! She nailed the colors and the ribbon on my bouquet perfectly matched my burgundy gown. Hire Jordan! She does beautiful work.

Sent on 11/18/2018

jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

Choose Flora Blume for your wedding!

I am so happy with the work Jordan did on my bridal and bridesmaid bouquets and cake flowers! Jordan was a great communicator and does incredible work with flowers. She really listens to your vision and was always giving me updates on what she was doing to make it happen. I cannot get over how beautiful and perfect my bridal bouquet was! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Flora Blume Design 40
    Flora Blume Design 41
    Flora Blume Design 42

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

Jordan did an amazing job with my wedding in June. I couldn't of been happier with how everything turned out. The flowers and our garland were stunning. I don't know a whole lot about flowers, so I trusted her to put everything together and I was not disappointed. Even our day of coordinator was telling me how awesome she was.

Highly recommend her for your wedding. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Jordan was amazing! Right from the start, I knew I was in good hands. I gave Jordan a few inspiration pictures, and she made my vision come to life. I would highly recommend Jordan to anyone looking for a wedding florist.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Michaela · Married on 05/20/2018

Jordan was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very responsive and willing to answer all of my questions about my wedding. She gave wonderful advice and didn't try to talk me into things I didn't need. Plus the flowers were GORGEOUS and exactly what I wanted! She even sought me out to give me my bouquet herself, after JUST having a baby!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Jordan was amazing! I was nervous at first to only go off of pictures of what I was thinking about doing for the centerpieces and bouquets, but Jordan went above anything I could have ever expected or pictured. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Flora Blume Design 43
    Flora Blume Design 44
    Flora Blume Design 45

Hannah · Married on 05/03/2018

Jordan was great and made the pictures I showed her come to life! Our bouquets and other arrangements were beyond beautiful and I have received so many compliments. Best value we found for such amazing work.

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 10/27/2017

Extreme talent at affordable rates!

We were absolutely impressed with our floral arrangements by Jordan and Flora Blume. Super friendly, quick responses, great suggestions and accommodating too. I will be using this vendor again for other events!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Flora Blume Design 46
    Flora Blume Design 47
    Flora Blume Design 48

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Beautiful job, very professional and flexible. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Thanks Allison!
    I can't wait to see pictures!

Sue · Married on 09/29/2017

Jordan did a great job for my daughter's wedding. She listened to the bride & groom and really captured their desires with beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

Jordan Winters did an excellent job with putting together our bouquets, centerpieces and arch for our wedding. Not only was she really easy to work with but she helped us stay within our budget and put together very full and beautiful flowers. We would definitely recommend Flora Blume Design!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Flora Blume Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!
    I can't wait to see pictures!

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Jordan was wonderful to work with. I didn't really have a sense of what I wanted for our flowers, and she listened to my few ideas and ran with it. She was reassuring when I had a small panic attack about the flowers, and was flexible when we needed to make last minute adjustments due to my guest count. And, to top it all off, the flowers were beautiful and lasted a long time! I would highly recommend Jordan and Flora Blume.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kelsey!
    I saw you when driving to the museum while you guys were taking photos!
    I can't wait to see them!
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 07/10/2017

Jordan, with Flora Blume Design, was simply splendid to work with and I would (will) hire her again without hesitation for other events. After speaking with a few different florists, Jordan was the first to really hear my vision and provide feedback that was spot on with what I was looking for. Her feedback was in line with my vision and took into consideration what would work best at our chosen venue. Jordan worked with the various pictures I found and came up with a floral design, through-out the venue, that was on par with what I was looking for. To take it up a notch, after I showed her some of the items I had purchased that I wanted to use, she come to the wedding with additional little touches that not only pulled together everything but gave us the perfect day, setting, and tone. I appreciated Jordan’s pre-planning and attention to detail so much that I hired her to be our “day-of” coordinator. I am glad that I did and beyond happy to have had her there guiding the day along with the other “day-of” vendors. Our wedding day was, simply put, perfect.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

Jordan recently put all my flowers together for my wedding. She did an amazing job! I wanted something a little different from the average floral colors, and she was able to put my vision together from Pinterest photos and my jumbled descriptions. She also was very responsive to emails and flexible with my schedule to get together for planning meetings. I would recommend Flora Blume to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kayla!
    Thank you so much! It was so great to be apart of your day!
    I can't wait to see photos!