First Christian Church of Medina Reviews

5 Reviews for First Christian Church of Medina

First Christian Church of Medina 1
First Christian Church of Medina 2

treva · Married on 10/31/2017

Pastor laura agreed to marry us last minute and she made our wedding unforgettable. She took time to come over and get to know us and the ceremony was very personable!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Debbie · Married on 10/31/2017

Our children's wedding was a small event, but it wasn't treated in a small way. Reverend Laura made the backyard ceremony personal and special.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Rev. Laura Fitt-Baird was absolutely fantastic!! She was very responsive, flexible, and professional. What we appreciated the absolute most was that she took the time to get to know us which helped her make our ceremony so personal. In addition, when we needed help/advice with wording and how we wanted our ceremony to go she was always willing to help. Any questions we had we felt comfortable asking and her insight/experience was very helpful. Our ceremony was so special for us and we appreciated how unique it was. I received many compliments from our family and friends who attended the service and have recommended her for another friends ceremony! Thank you for making the best day ever so special!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I got married at First Christian Churh this past July. The officiant, Rev. Laura was so amazing to work with. She met in a one on one session to get to know my fiancé and I as a couple in order to create a personalized ceremony for the two of us. She helped make our day as perfect as we dreamed it to be. The rest of the staff (wedding coordinator, sound technician, etc) were also very helpful and easy to work with. As an added bonus, the church is stunning and affordable for even the smallest wedding budgets! We strongly recommend this venue to others looking for a place to hold their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    First Christian Church of Medina 3
    First Christian Church of Medina 4

Renee · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I got married at this wonderful church in August of 2016. We were looking for a church that would fit our religious backgrounds and needs as a couple. Having been to a service at First Christian Church many years ago before Rev. Laura, it was on our list to reach out to. The church itself is beautiful, but once we met Rev. Laura, we knew we didn't want anyone else to marry us. She was very warm and welcoming and accepting. The decision to have our ceremony here was a "no-brainer" for us. The fee for being a "non-member" included a day of the wedding, wedding planner. The main wedding planner was out the weekend we got married; however, the fill-in was very helpful and helped to make our special day as stress free as possible. We also paid additional fee for pre-marriage counseling with Rev. Laura, which I highly recommend. She used our sessions to really get to knows us and incorporated our sessions into a really heartfelt and meaningful wedding day ceremony. Everyone went above and beyond to make our day so special. I highly recommend this church and staff for a wonderful wedding day experience!

Sent on 09/28/2017