Finest Events Reviews

138 | Follansbee, WV

138 Reviews for Finest Events

Chelsea · Married on 05/23/2015

Jonathan was great to work with! He had the dance floor packed from the beginning of the night till the end! We received endless compliments on the music and lighting that he provided.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Makenzie · Married on 05/16/2015

Jonathan is the best DJ that any couple could ask for! He made sure that our wedding was a blast! We had so many compliments on how he kept the party going! He has a passion for his job, and we would recommend him to anyone!

Ben · Married on 05/01/2015

The Best in the business. Period. I couldn't imagine any other DJ performing at my wedding. Biggest day of our lives and he rose to the occasion and surpassed all expectations. As someone who works in the wedding business I have seen a lot of DJ's. If you want THE top DJ at your wedding look no further.

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2014

My wedding was two years ago and I still get compliments about our DJ. He was extremely professional and accommodating to our schedule as we live in Washington DC. He invited us to his home and spent the time discussing everything necessary to make our wedding everything we dreamed it would be. I would recommend Jonathan always!
    If you are looking for a truly personalized event look no further.

Derek and Jessica Tarr

Sent on 12/24/2016

Dr. Lenny · Married on 10/25/2014

Jonathan is the definition of professional. His attention to detail and preparedness are exactly what you are looking for on your wedding day. With a million of different things to worry about on your big day, if you hire Jonathan, the music won't be one. He took time prior to our wedding to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted and he did not waver from the plan. His in-wedding DJ skills are exceptional as well. He started the party and kept it grooving until they kicked us out. Additionally, I would suggest any of his alternative services that supplement his ability on the 1-2s. They added to the event and created an unmistakable atmosphere. If I got married 10 ten times, he would be the DJ each time.

Amy · Married on 10/18/2014

We had an awesome experience. He kept the party going all night. We actually added additional time to our reception the party was so much fun. It's nice to know your wedding reception is all taken care of and your worry free!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Taylor · Married on 10/04/2014

Jonathan was the best to work with! He did a very involved review with us of what we wanted months before our wedding and was very accommodating down to the smallest details! The light show that he programmed and put on for our entrance song was top notch, very professional! The room looked awesome all night with the uplighting that he provided also. He did a great job at keeping things moving at the reception and kept our guests dancing for the whole night. He knows how to get the party started and keep it going!

Sent on 12/18/2016

kayla · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ Jonathan Mihellis is the best entertainer anyone could wish for on their wedding day. My husbands only request of our entire wedding was to have him as our DJ. He proposed and called Johnathan the next day. The date of our wedding was based on Johnathan’s availability. Two years have passed already and to this day my husband and I receive compliments on how outstanding our reception was and that they had more fun at our wedding than any other they had attended. From the equipment, to the up lighting and beyond our reception was amazing because of Johnathan. He fulfilled every request, was organized, very detail oriented, and kept the party going. Whatever the event may be, he is definitely they guy you want.

Grant · Married on 09/06/2014

In order to get the best DJ out there, you have to book well in advance. Remember, first and foremost? Your guests are going to remember if they had a good time. That’s why good entertainment is vital, and Jon is the best that your going to find. He did everything that we asked and more. He made the night that we will never forget a 100 times better.
    Also ask him about his other services - the lighting that he provided was awesome.

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

DJ Jonathan was the perfect accessory to our wedding reception! He made sure our every request was met and that the party didn't stop until it was time. Everyone had a fantastic time!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Valerie · Married on 06/28/2014

DJ Jonathan Mihellis is the best of the best!!! He listened to all of our requests and also played a variety of music that all of our guests enjoyed. He was also very interactive with our guests and kept the party going all night. His uplighting enhanced the room which helped to make our reception venue even more beautiful. We still get compliments about our wedding to this day!!! Jonathan will definitely make your wedding day perfect and definitely unforgettable!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2014

I met Jonathan at a bridal show and knew we HAD to have him!! We purchased music, uplighting, and a monogram for our event. He provided so much more than what we purchased!! He was much more than a DJ standing behind a computer, playing music!! He provided our guests with an experience that 2 1/2 years ago we still talk about!! He gave us fun and engaging ideas for the garter and bouquet tosses! He customized every minute of the night and made sure we stayed on track!! He was incredibly patient when I changed songs and made sure he took into account all of our requests!! No other DJ in the Ohio Valley can compare!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jonathan · Married on 05/31/2014

Jonathan is by far the best DJ that I have ever experienced. I had been to a couple weddings that he DJ'd and his work speaks for itself. It is one thing make a playlist and play the traditional wedding tracks but Jonathan is a true MC. My wife and I had so many compliments from our guests on how much fun they had and how great our DJ was. Jonathan is worth every penny and then some. We went with a very simple package but he offers some really extravagant packages with custom light shows, video, etc. Set up a meeting with him i guarantee that you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Erica · Married on 05/03/2014

Jonathan was very professional and personal at the same time. We felt very comfortable with him as our DJ and know that you will get great service and your guests will have a great time

Sent on 12/16/2016

Kasey · Married on 04/26/2014

Jonathan was one of the highlights of our wedding and someone I recommended to everyone who is planning one. in meetings prior to the wedding, we quickly saw how passionate he was about what he does and how much he genuinely cared about giving us a great experience. He took the time to make sure all of the details were covered, even down to making sure he had the correct pronunciations of our bridal party names for announcements. It's the little details like that, that really make a difference! During the reception the lighting that he created with our color scheme was beautiful and enhanced the whole area. I can't imagine what it would have been like without it. The music selection was perfect and was exactly what we had discussed with him and what we wanted (even down to the couple polka and Greek dances haha)! I couldn't tell you how many compliments we got about how fun the reception was and how everyone danced the whole night and I really attribute most of that to him! He is such a nice, fun person and worth every single penny! :)

David · Married on 04/05/2014

My fiancé and I met Jon while we were taking a tour of our reception location. He was actually setting up for a reception that evening. Our wedding planner said she had worked with Jon numerous times before and highly recommended him. So we set up a meeting with him. Within 5 minutes of that first meeting, my fiancé and I knew we were going to pick him to DJ our reception. He is really passionate about being a DJ and you can tell he really enjoys doing it. Other DJ's we looked into definitely didn't have that passion and only did the DJ thing to make extra money whereas Jon, wants this to be his only job. He is very detailed oriented, creating a timeline of events, music choices, etc. When getting the names of our bridal party, he asked for the correct pronunciation and actually wrote it down that way so that he would remember them correctly. We've been to several weddings where the DJ butchered the names of bridal party members so this added touch from Jon was very welcomed and he did not mispronounce a single name! He even worked with me on a video surprise for my fiancé and kept it a complete secret. We did his lighting package also and it was amazing. He was even able to light our sweetheart table which also looked amazing. After our wedding, we received a ton of compliments from our guests about how well the reception went and how great the DJ was. The bottom line is simply this, if you want someone who cares as much as you do about your wedding reception, hire Jon, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Colleen · Married on 03/08/2014

Jonathan was our DJ at our wedding and we could not have been more happy. We have raved about him to anyone who will listen. Jonathan was always so friendly, and extremely quick to respond to all my emails. He has so much experience that he knows exactly what every couple is looking for and executes it flawlessly. He did an amazing job with the playlist at our wedding, blending newer songs to get younger people up on the dance floor, with older songs that everyone loves. Everyone commented on how great Jonathan was, and how much fun they had. I would and have, confidently recommend Jonathan to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2013

If you want a personalized event and not the same old tired wedding reception atmosphere, Jonathan IS your professional. Our uplighting was beautiful and truly transformed our venue. We have been married for 3 years and our guests still rave about our reception! We had no worries on our special day. We were able to place 100% confidence in Jonathan from our ceremony to extending our reception because we were having the time of our lives!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Angela · Married on 11/02/2013

DJ Jonathan Mihiellis did an amazing job providing the music and up-lighting at our reception. We heard of his name through many friends; however, the Embassy Suites (where we had our reception) also mentioned his name. He was incredibly professional and easy to communicate with during the wedding planning process, and he worked well with our live Greek band that we also had at the Embassy Suites. The uplighting and monogram that he was able to display on the dance floor made for some great pictures. DJ Mihellis helped make our wedding reception an enjoyable night. Whenever we attend a wedding reception and hear that he is the DJ, we know it will be a fun time!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I knew when planning our wedding that we wanted our wedding to just be a big party. We also knew that the only DJ in the area to provide us with that kind of atmosphere was DJ Jonathan Mihellis! I had been to weddings where he was the DJ, and he definitely did not disappoint for ours. The first thing I say to anyone when they start planning is make sure you book Mihellis! Our friends and family still talk about him! Hands down the best, you won't be disappointed!

Anne · Married on 10/05/2013

Jonathan Mihellis did an amazing job DJing our wedding. We are still receiving compliments three years later about how fun our wedding was and I truly believe that Jonathan had a large role in that. He did a wonderful job getting everyone up to dance and also did a great job setting up lighting within our reception venue. I recommend Jonathan to any of my friends having weddings in the Pittsburgh area.

Joseph · Married on 10/05/2013

Jonathan was without a doubt the perfect choice as DJ for our wedding. He went above and beyond, not only playing fantastic music that everyone loved but also with setting the ambiance with professional uplghting that took the appearance of our venue to another level and emceeing to keep everything on track. The dance floor was packed during the entire reception. Our wedding was three years ago and my wife and I are STILL getting compliments on how fun the wedding was due in no small part to Jonathan's top notch professionalism. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/20/2013

Jonathan provided exceptional DJ'ing and lighting to our wedding reception. The lighting made our reception room come alive and added so much beauty. His DJ'ing kept the energy going from beginning to end. We feel you can't find a better DJ than A Cut Above Entertainment - thank you, Jonathan for making our Wedding Reception amazing!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Gina · Married on 07/06/2013

Jonathan Mihellis is an absolute "must have" at any wedding. From the time our bridal party was introduced until the end of the night, he made our reception exactly what we dreamed of. The dance floor was never empty and we never wanted the night to end. A big thank you to Jonathan Mihellis for the wonderful memories...it was perfect!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kylie · Married on 06/29/2013

We had a blast with Jonathan! Kept the dance floor packed all night!