Fame Photo Booth Reviews

18 | Boston, MA

18 Reviews for Fame Photo Booth

18 Fame Photo Booth Reviews

We selected Fame Photo Booth for our wedding on 9/4/16. The vendor provided the photobooth and uplights. The professionalism of this vendor was incredible. He was timely and quick with responding to questions. The photobooth was an obvious hit at our wedding and we were provided with a photo album of all the photo strips as a keepsake. The owner was opened to negotiating prices which we were really thankful for and after much research, we know we got the best deal.

Having a photo booth at our wedding was so much fun. Everyone really loved it. The booth came with props which were a lot of fun and guests seemed to enjoy it. At the end of the night we were given a copy of all the photo strips that were taken which was so fun to look through. We had thoughts of making a booth ourselves but decided we didn't want to have to worry about it. This was such an easy thing to have set up and the cost was reasonable.

Tracy · Married on 09/21/2014

I booked Joe for photo booth services literally the week before my wedding. It was a last minute decision, and boy were we happy with it. Joe was extremely professional, from the email communication to interactions with all of our guests. He was so flexible with our needs, which put us at ease. Joe also made sure that the customization was done correctly to my wedding colors. My guests raved about the photo booth and had so much fun with it. I have another friend getting married next year who asked for his contact information because they loved how professional and how personable Joe was. Truly great service and great quality photos!

We had Fame Photo Booth for our wedding in August and everything was great. Joe was very responsive, his prices were good. He even got me a red backdrop for the photos! We had the guest book too and everyone loved the photos. They are a great memory.

Rob · Married on 05/17/2014

We had Fame do the Photo Booth at our wedding a few weeks ago, and they did a fantastic job! Joe was great, he was professional but also made sure all of our guests were having fun. The props were fun, the booth was clean, and the pictures were great. All of our guests loved the photo booth, it was easily the biggest hit at the wedding. And going through the photo strips the next day was so much fun, it was awesome to see that our guests had such a good time. I can’t say enough good things about Joe and the job he did. I fully recommend Fame Photo Booth for your event, and definitely plan on using them in the future!

Ellen · Married on 11/02/2013

All my guests were so happy with the photobooth - they had so much fun that one of them nearly knocked it down. But Joe was a good sport and just laughed it off. It was great - He helped put the strips in the photo album for our memories later on. I was so happy he did that. I've been at weddings where the photobooth assistant just stood there and watched the night for 4 hours instead of sticking photos in the book. Joe was great - he managed the station and exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Fame Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. Your wedding was amazing and your guests were so much fun. Hope to see you at some future weddings for your friends.

Joanne · Married on 11/03/2012

Joe was so easy to work with. He answered all my emails and was the only vendor that followed up on all my request. I loved that he had the best customer service.
    We had him for a couple shower for our son and daughter in law. Joe was such a big hit. He made friends and we enjoyed having him at our party.
    I would recommend Joe not only for a wedding, but any open house, birthday party, etc.
    Thank you Joe for making out SHower a success.

Fame Photo Booth was the ONLY official photography we had at our wedding and it was a FANTASTIC choice. Joe is a dream to work with--friendly, efficient, professional, and fun. He and his photo booth really engage the party. He takes care of everything from setup to memory book pages to a cutting board. He'll even jump in the photo with you if you ask him to! He only needs one three-pronged plug, so he can be in nearly any venue you'd consider. My husband and I are EXTREMELY happy with the results--and I know we will look at the photos from the booth over and over and over again. Whether you are looking for a fun way to record your friends and family, or it's the only way you want to record them, 5 stars is not enough to reflect the recommendation I would give Fame Photo Booth! Best decision you'll make!

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/04/2012

Fame Photo Booth really made our wedding. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how awesome it was and it was clear to see everyone had a blast while taking their photos when looking through our guest book!

Highly recommend Joe & Fame Photo Booth

Patty · Married on 07/14/2012

I have to say truthfully that Fame Photo Booth was the hit of the wedding.Joseph DeLuca was absolutely great. I would recommend him 100%

Joseph was great to work with and very accomidating! His photobooth was the perfect extra touch at my wedding. At the end of the night and after the wedding I kept hearing how much fun it was to use the photobooth with all the props from my guests. He also gave me a guestbook for me and my husband to take home of the duplicate copies of all guest photos! I treasure this book as much as my wedding album because it shows how much my friends and family enjoyed the wedding. I definitely recommend Fame Photo Booth for anyone that is having an event!

Monica · Married on 06/30/2012

We are so glad we used Fame Photo Booth for our wedding day! We loved it as well as our guests and Joseph did such an amazing job :) I highly recommend his photo booth services!

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience using Fame Photo Booth! Joe was great to work with - very prompt in his response time, friendly, and willing to work with us on pricing. Our guests had so much fun having their photos taken - it was a key element in setting our wedding apart from many others. It kept our guests entertained when they needed a break from the dance floor! The props were a huge hit, there was plenty of room in the booth for 4 people at a time, and we love that there was a photo strip for the guests to take home, in addition to a scapbook of photo strips for my husband and I to paw through. It was a great way to re-live our wedding after we had returned from our honeymoon!

Renee · Married on 06/03/2012

We had Fame Photo Booth at our wedding in June at the Liberty Hotel and it was the best decision we made! Not only was the photo booth so much fun, it also served at a cool alternative for a guest sign in book and guest favors. Joe put together an awesome scrapbook for us with all the pics from the photobooth and had all our guests sign under their pic. Our guests also were able to take the duplicate image home as a sweet favor (that are still hanging on all our friends fridges!) Joe is so professional but so fun at the same time and really mingled well with our guests to make the feel comfortable and let loose in the photobooth. He brought a ton of cool props to use and I just really am so glad we had him at our wedding. I still look at all the pics from our scrapbook and from the photo album he made online for us and just laugh out loud every time at some of the pictures. I would give 10 out of 10 stars if I could!!! Thanks Joe!

Erica · Married on 05/05/2012

Joe and his staff are so kind, and professional! We as well as our guests had an awesome time using the photobooth! Joe was great to work with from the minute we inquired on a price and package! He worked with us to get the best use out of the photobooth. It was a last minute decision to do it and our best decision! Our venue even loved working with Joe and his staff, my coordinator asked for his info to pass along to other brides!
    Thank you Joe and Fame Photobooth for such wonderful memories!

Alicia · Married on 07/02/2011

I can not say enough good things about Joe and Fame Photo Booth! From the very beginning stages of planning our wedding, Joe was quick to respond to my many emails and worked with our budget allowing us to provide this fun experience for our guests. He was very professional throughout the entire process and offered advice / ideas about our wedding. He was on time, set up and ready to go way before our ceremony even began. He was very professional, nice and accommodating even as the night went on and our guests got a little crazy. It's been almost two weeks since our wedding and we're still receiving compliments about the photo booth. I'd highly recommend Fame Photo Booth for your wedding!

Chio · Married on 02/11/2017

We had a great time with them!

3.0
      3.0

The photo booth was a hit! Joe was easy to work with and was the best deal around. After the wedding I was told that we could not have a DVD of the photo booth which upset me very much! It was suppose to be part of the package that we paid for.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Fame Photo Booth's reply:

I am very sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with an aspect of the photo booth service. As a replacement for the CD you should have received the digital copies from your wedding which are delivered to you via Email. Please contact me directly if you have any problems. I want to make sure you are happy :) Thank you for having the photo booth at your wedding and sorry again in regards to the CD situation.