Fab Season Events Reviews

Fab Season Events 6
Fab Season Events 7
  • Brittany

Brittany Richardson · Married on 08/23/2019

Fabulous Service, Fabulous Experience!

I would absolutely, without a doubt recommend Fab Season Events for your wedding! I have worked closely with Brittny on for several weddings and she has been amazing even under the most stressful situations. Her attitude is so positive and her creative eye for design is top knotch. You won't find a better planner. She is a one stop shop. Tell her your vision and she will surely bring it to life. She provides exceptional service to all... highly recommend and cannot WAIT to work with her again!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Fab Season Events 8
    Fab Season Events 9
    Fab Season Events 10
    Fab Season Events 11

Latricia · Married on 11/11/2018

Passionate

Brittny is a joy to work with! She’s highly organized, structured, observant and respectful. Brittny work is magazine worthy and she really cares about her clients. She is an upcoming star in this business and I hope you get a chance to work with her.

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Shuneke

Shuneke Beaty · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Decorator and Planner!

Fab Season Events did an outstanding job planning, organizing, and decorating our wedding! Owner Brittny Williams blew me away from the beginning to end! From our first conversation, I was confident that my engagement journey with her by my side would be seamless and amazing!

Fab Season Events was available whenever I called or needed anything. She responded to all emails, calls, and texts within a matter of minutes. She remained calm in every situation and never stressed me or the groom for anything. She communicated with all of the vendors and made sure that everyone was on point. Many people throughout this process spoke of how calm I was and told me that I never seemed stressed. I give all of the credit to Fab Season Events!

I am not a decorator at all! I told Fab Season Events what we envisioned and they executed our vision perfectly. Brittny realistically educated me on what a feasible budget was and stayed within that budget, adding no extra pressure to us. We got a sneak peak of the reception area before it started and my husband and I were blown away! Everything was executed to the tea!

Our wedding ceremony venue and reception venue were in two different locations. About 45 minutes away from each other to be exact. The Fab Season Events team was able to decorate and maintain both locations successfully throughout our wedding day. Brittny was there and available to my husband and I throughout the entire day. We were super impressed.

I could go on and on about the amazing service that Fab Season Events provided, but I’ll let you, her next client be the judge! I am confident that you will have an unforgettable experience after the Fab Season Events touch.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Fab Season Events 18
  • Erica

Erica Payne · Married on 07/08/2016

Unforgettable 10yr Anniversary

Fab Season was AMAZING. My 10yr vow renewal was perfect because of all the hard work and attention to detail Brittny dedicated to my event. She took the time to really understand my wants, and the took what I visioned to a whole new level. Planning events can be very stressful and hectic, but she took all that away. Instead, her organization l communication made this an exciting process. I could not wait to the day of my event. When the big day arrived, and I walked into my vow renewal, I was blown away. It was everything and more.It was definitely the event of the summer. Days later I am still smiling, wanting to relive that day all over again. Thank you for making my 10 year anniversary one of the most memorable, breath taking, and heart felt experiences of my life. If you want a flawless event with lasting memories, then Fab Season Events is a must.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Deborah Jones · Married on 02/07/2011

Fabulous Wedding Planner

Fab season !!! When I tell you I didn't have to worry about the smallest of things Ms. Brittny was always on top of every detail. I would recommend Fab season to any bride that really wants her dream wedding to come true.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Brisharri Griffin · Married on 02/04/2017

Mesmerizing

Brittny made sure i had the best baby shower ever , she took all my ideas and put them into a beautiful reality. She was very organized ,she took her time with every detail and her attitude was very positive. Thank you Brittny for my FABshower!

Sent on 04/05/2019