Exousia Productions Reviews

16 | Saint Louis, MO

16 Reviews for Exousia Productions

Alonzo · Married on 03/23/2013

Exousia Productions did an awesome job with our wedding footage. The video was of movie quality, something that could be published. I would definitely suggest them for others couples and businesses. Professionalism to the second power.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

Armand and Lolita were great to work with. I cannot wait to see the finished product but their work speaks for itself and their website does a great job of portraying their techniques.

Sent on 11/04/2011

Rachel · Married on 10/02/2010

Armand did an outstanding job on our wedding day! He was very professional and courteous but still competitively priced. Highly, highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/19/2010

lakia · Married on 05/01/2010

Exousia is the best! My guest are still talking about how professional and nice Exousia was at our wedding. We knew they were there filming, but it was as if they were not...they are not intrusive at all. Our video is beautiful and we love it! They made us look like movie stars. Thanks Exousia for making our wedding day look so perfect! God Bless.

Sent on 07/16/2010

Stacey · Married on 07/18/2009

Overall Exousia Productions work was wonderful. Could not have asked for anything more...it was over-the-top, everything I dreamed of and more!I loved working with them and I will recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 10/12/2009

Donna · Married on 06/06/2009

This lovely husband and wife team is one of the best team of individuals I've ever worked with. The video of our special day is just beautiful. They made my husband and I feel relaxed about what they had in store for our special day. I was so busy that evening. that I did'nt know about half of the things that took place. Exousia Productions edited a video that is just a fairytale story of our day. My husband and I highly recommend this wonderful production company. These guys know their stuff man!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Emily · Married on 05/02/2009

Exousia Productions did a wonderful job capturing every moment of our wedding day! They captured every detail of the wedding day from both the bride and grooms preparation before the ceremony , to the entire wedding ceremony, to the memorable moments at the reception. Their artisitic interpretation of our wedding day will be a great memory that we will have to share with our friends and family forever.

Sent on 10/28/2009

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2009

I very much enjoyed working with Armand and Lolita. I called for more information and was called back the very next day. We met to discuss what my husband and I saw for our "vision" and got to know each other a little bit more. They are an amazing couple that you can tell really love what they do, and it shows in the final product. They were at the hair salon right on time to film my bridesmaids and I getting ready, and went right to work, I didnt even know they were there half the time! The Value of what they provide is excellent, a friend of our hired a videographer and payed 4 x's the amount for their wedding and got the exact same service. I would highly reccomend them to any bride wanting a memento of her wedding day, because as we all say when its over,"it goes by so fast, you hardly remember it!"

Sent on 07/14/2009

David · Married on 09/20/2008

Exousia was the BEST to work with and I would tell ANYONE needing a videographer to contact them!

Sent on 07/04/2009

Natasha · Married on 10/19/2007

My wedding video is beyond what I thought that it would be. I've seen the videos of several professionals here in Chicago and theirs was inferior compared to Exousia. I am glad to say that I had to demand this vendor from my husband, but he realized how much of a commodity it was when he saw the finished product.

Sent on 05/19/2008

LaNita · Married on 09/08/2007

Exousia Productions was totally amazing and wonderful to work with. They captured EVERY moment of my wedding. They were very professional, flexible, and reasonably priced. I would definitely highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/11/2008

Roshini · Married on 11/11/2006

Our wedding video is amazing! Exousia took our vision and created a unique wedding video while capturing every key moment...just as we asked! It was a pleasure to work with them and we loved that they were as concerned about quality as we were. We recommend them to everyone we can!

Sent on 01/10/2008

Kendra · Married on 03/27/2010

Exousia exceeded our expectations and worked very cooperatively with our coordinator and other party attendants to make our day special. They are definitely people I have referred my friends to. I would consider them again for any other occassion or celebration I am a part of. They made our day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/16/2010

Keishalyn · Married on 03/15/2008

My husband and I were married March 15, 2008.  Exousia Productions did a wonderful job of capturing our most precious moments. Words can't express how much we appreciate their professionalism and deligence in creating our love story and wedding montage. They are very personable and demonstrate extraordinary warmth for their clients.  In addition, Lolita & Armand are splendid at their craft and highly recommended to anyone needing videography services.  Walter & Keishalyn Allen

Sent on 05/23/2008

Alice · Married on 09/07/2007

The Excousia staff was a pleasure to work with overall. They provided me the product that I described in the planning process. They were not obtrusive and wen almost unnoticed at the wedding and reception. I would definitely recommend them for a wedding or special event.

Sent on 02/15/2008

K S · Married on 06/22/2012

4.2
      2.5

Exousia did a great job putting together a slide show for the Reception. They were very professional and attentive during the entire event. The finished video was spectacular!!

Sent on 07/23/2013