Events Boutique Reviews

Events Boutique 6
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/28/2018

The absolute best!

Iby was simply incredible. We were planning a destination wedding while moving across the country and couldn't have done it without her. She truly went above and beyond throughout the planning process. From providing timely and considerate feedback and recommendations to coming up with not only a plan B for unexpected construction at our venue, but a plan C as well. As a former wedding planner, I can say she's truly one of the best and would hire her for any event!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Events Boutique's reply:

Thank you both so much for the kind words and support! I enjoyed every moment of your beautiful wedding day, and I wish you two a lifetime of happiness and love.

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

I LOVED Iby!! I can not say enough great things about her!! She is phenomenal!! She met with me several times before the wedding to make sure we had everything in place. She would think of everything!! I'm pretty good with lists and planning but she's seriously a pro!! She would go through all of our contracts and if there was an issue/question she would contact the vendor for clarifications. She then created our wedding timeline, which I was so thankful for. I had no idea how long each event would take, but she has so much experience/knowledge it was no problem for her.

Before the wedding Iby did a walk through of the venue with me. I thought I had a pretty good layout, but as we were walking through Iby had so many amazing ideas. She would say "well what if the caterer was over there, then the dance floor would be bigger? Or what if we moved that to the entrance so it's the first thing your guests see?" Seriously...great ideas!!! We took all of her ideas and completely redid the layout...and she was right it looked GREAT!!

Now for the big day...Iby ran everything!! Everything!! I had no idea if there were any problems...I had no idea if anyone was late...I had no idea because she handled it!! Our wedding day was completely stress free, it was actually relaxing at times because we knew Iby was handling things.

I originally thought I didn't need a coordinator, that I'm so organized I can do it and save some money. Well I took my friend's advice and hired Iby...she was worth it!! Totally worth it!! When I first told my dad I wanted a coordinator for the wedding, he didn't like the idea. He argued for months and said he didn't want to spend the money on it. The day after our wedding my dad said "I don't see how people could get married without Iby!! She was AMAZING!! Seriously best idea ever!! When you're sister gets married that's the first person we're contacting."

Events Boutique 7
    Events Boutique 8
    Events Boutique 9
    Events Boutique 10
    Events Boutique 11
    Events Boutique 12

Adelia · Married on 09/16/2017

Iby was so wonderful as our wedding coordinator! She was very organized, professional, friendly, genuine and accommodating. I was so happy to work with someone who put me at ease during the wedding and quietly helped with any issue that arose. She is based in Austin but kindly offered to travel to our venue in Dallas for a site visit and for the rehearsal prior to the wedding. Great service overall!!

Maricel · Married on 03/31/2017

Iby is absolutely incredible! She is extremely responsive, organized, has great ideas, and is willing to go the extra mile to help. She came to 2 different site visits as well as the rehearsal, created the timeline and layout, picked up items from the house to bring to the venue, and also had a wonderful assistant. On the day of, they kept the wedding on schedule, made sure people were in their proper places and that things were set up exactly how we wanted. Iby was available whenever we wanted to run ideas past her and offered solutions. We had approximately 200 people at our wedding and things went off without a hitch. I attribute this to Iby and her super woman powers. :)

Jeff · Married on 10/22/2016

EventsBoutique made the very daunting task of pulling off a wedding in downtown Austin over a very busy Formula One Race weekend extremely seamless. I work in management consulting so my personal tendencies include "high attention to detail, strong analytical review and results and extreme multi-tasking." And, to my great surprise (and relief!), Iby Setzer and the team at EventsBoutique, rose to the challenge. She anticipated each and every need that came along, was available much earlier and later than our scheduled dates and when thrown a last-minute curve-ball didn't even blink an eye.
    I know we had top service because guests of ours had asked about who we were using for our day-of coordinator because everything moved like a well-oiled machine. And, those friends who had recently had their wedding in the previous 6-8 months remarked that things could have had less stress/headache with this level of service.
    On top of it all, they are just great human beings, so our interactions were always positive and supportive.

Jocelyn · Married on 09/23/2016

"Iby made my husband & I feel completely at ease from the moment we met her. She was constantly updating things as they went, because we all know weddings don't go according to plan! The day of was as flawless as she made it! She did amazing under pressure & remained calm even when things changed!"

Natasha · Married on 09/17/2016

I was always told that the bride never enjoys her wedding day because she's so busy and stressed about making sure things go well. Well, my wedding was one of the most stress-free parties I have ever attended! I spent all day and evening hanging out with my friends and family, eating, and dancing. Iby from Events Boutique was definitely the biggest reason for this. We hired her just a few weeks before the wedding and it did not take her long to get completely involved. She kept in touch with all our vendors, came for meetings, looked over contracts, suggested good deals, and asked really important questions. On the big day, I didn't have to lift a finger. She made sure that the event flowed smoothly and every small detail that was important to us was implemented well. I would highly recommend Events Boutique to everyone I know!

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Iby is the perfect balance between a full wedding coordinator and a day of coordinator. We had mostly everything planned, but we wanted someone who would make sure all the pieces fell together and the weekend would flow. We started working with Iby about ten months before the wedding. We began with an informal meeting to make sure what she offered fit our vision. She kept regular contact throughout the planning process. We gave her all our vendor contact information, and Iby coordinated with them to confirm our details as well. Before the big day, we made the wedding-weekend timeline together, and the conversation was so helpful! She asked questions that helped us think more clearly about details and the flow of the event. Leading up to the wedding, Iby attended meetings with our venue's staff and met with our florist. On the day of the wedding, I felt completely confident that Iby knew exactly what we wanted that neither the groom nor I worried at all. If anyone had a question for us, we said "go ask Iby," and we kept enjoying ourselves. Everything was taken care of, so we could just embrace the beauty of the day.

Nikki · Married on 08/22/2015

Iby was a wonderful day-of coordinator for our summer wedding at a country club. She was always courteous to my husband and I as well as to family and guests. Iby was incredibly detail-oriented with her time line and decoration list. I felt so comfortable leaving the timeline in her hands. She kept things running smoothly from the rehearsal to ceremony to the reception. As a DIY-ish bride, I had so many little decoration details that I'd planned and a schedule that I created, but Iby really had great ideas and thought of items for the timeline and place setting that I never considered (thank you Iby for being so thorough!). I’m a control freak but Iby was so amazing, talented, and confident in her work that she made it so easy for me to loosen up and sit back and enjoy my own wedding! I don't think there was a single request that she didn't see to or address herself. Although we had the reception and ceremony at the same location, there was still a lot of running around to do and Iby didn't bat an eye and was able to stage the room, get the wedding party down the aisle, help the photographer pick ideal photo locations, all without batting an eye. A true pro! I (we) couldn't have done it without Iby!

Tiffany · Married on 05/22/2015

Two words ‘dream woman’. Not only is Iby a dream to work with but she was instrumental in making sure our day went off flawless. Everything we imagined and much more was achieved by a truly dedicated and passionate woman. I was so stressed out leading up to our big day, but Iby was always there to help and reassure me that everything was going to be fine. The day of the wedding was perfect. She made sure everything ran smoothly and really allowed for Andy and I to just soak in our special moment. I think she was the reason the rain stopped just a couple hours before our ceremony too :). Thanks again Iby for keeping things on track, pushing us when we needed to be pushed and for a magical day that went off without a hitch. Iby is a godsend of coordinating weddings!

joy marie · Married on 08/25/2012

"Thank so much for all your hard work!! We really appreciate everything that you did to make our wedding day flawless and Soo beautiful! She did beyond our expectations!!We had plenty of compliments of how the wedding was so organized and just beautiful at Carnegie Institution of Science in 2012. It was a stressful free and a day to remember and we all owe it to Iby!!!

-Joy & Eric Litorja ( Washington, DC

Grace · Married on 12/19/2009

Iby Setzer provided such attention to detail, about parts of the wedding I didn't even think of! She was available before the wedding via email, phone and in person to discuss my plans and concerns. She was very professional and responsive in all of our communications. On the day of our wedding she made sure that everything was just as a I wanted, from the venue setup, to the church setup, to the dinner service and arranging all of the fun stuff during the reception such as the first dance, bouquet toss, etc. During my reception, I was able to have fun with my husband, family and friends instead of worrying about what was supposed to happen next. If you are looking for a professional wedding planner to make your day special and stress free, Iby will do just that for you. Do NOT leave this job to your bridesmaids or friends; they want to have fun too! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Erica · Married on 08/11/2018

2.6
      1.0

When I first contacted Iby through weddingwire mid January 2018 in regards to getting help with my day of coordination for my intimate wedding; she was quick to respond and she was very professional over the phone, she understood my needs; she was a fresh breath of air and eased my stress. We communicated over email and she was aware that I was traveling from Houston to Austin. I made a appointment to meet with her at the venue, she agreed and told me she will but together the agreement. Well I arrived at the venue after traveling from Houston to Austin and waited and waited and Iby was a no show. I was disappointed because I really thought I found the perfect coordinator. So Sad! Best of Luck to you and blessing.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Events Boutique's reply:

Hello.
    I sincerely apologize for the miscommunication. I should've been more clear about confirming my attendance during your site visit. Best of luck for your upcoming wedding!