Events by Dream Makers Reviews

113 | Boynton Beach, FL

113 Reviews for Events by Dream Makers

Sylvia was a pleasure to work with. The flowers for my wedding were even more beautiful than I imagined they would be. I would highly recommend Sylvia and her company for any event.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Events by Dream Makers is the way to go for flowers for weddings. The price was within budget and they were able to accomodate our all of our needs, including moving excess flowers for our reception tables to arrangements at the church last minute (because we didn't have as many guests as initially planned). The flowers were GORGEOUS, and we really enjoyed working with Misty. I highly recommend Events by Dream Makers to everyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Panagiota · Married on 11/16/2013

Robert and Sylvia were amazing to work with! They went out of their way to help me in any way possible. They worked with my budget and helped me create the atmosphere that I dreamed of (even more amazing than I had imagined). This was the one part of my wedding I had no worries about and was stress free about. Sylvia is so creative and makes you feel so comfortable. I will recommend them to everyone!. Thank you guys so much!
    Love,
    Panagiota and Grigor

Sent on 01/22/2014

Sabrina · Married on 11/09/2013

I can't say enough how great Events by Dream Makers is. From the first meeting I knew they would be the ones to make my wedding a dream. Sylvia and Robert are completely amazing, my day wouldn't have been the same without them. They were literally by my side the day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. The flowers were beyond beautiful, they were exactly what I pictured plus some. Dream Makers also did the decor in the room, and I can honestly say when I walked in the room I was completely speechless, from the table linens, to the chairs to the centerpieces, it was perfect. I highly recommend Events by Dream Makers, and they will not only work with your ideas but also work with whatever budget you have.

Sent on 12/01/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/02/2013

Misty and the team at Events by Dream Makers were AMAZING! The price was incredibly reasonable and the flowers and linens were good quality. Our wedding was 8 days ago and our centerpieces still look great. Misty took my vision and ideas and completely brought them to life. Her service and responsiveness made the whole wedding planning process much less stressful. When I walked into our reception venue on the day of our wedding I was completely blown away by how stunning everything looked. I cannot say enough great things about Misty and Events by Dream Makers. If you are looking for a florist in South Florida, definitely go to Events by Dream Makers. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Carole · Married on 11/02/2013

You all were awesome...

Carole Chapuis Verrochi

Sent on 11/26/2013

Sylvia I hands down made my wedding so beautiful. She truly is a dream maker.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Flowers were beautiful and everyone was very professional. They had wonderful ideas!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2013

My name is Alexandra and I got married on August 31, 2013.

Events by dream makers is one of my venue’s (Benvenuto) preferred vendor for décor, florist, and planner. My first step was to visit their website which was quite impressive. I then had my first meeting with Sylvia; owner/ creative director, on May 18, 2013. I was quickly captivated by her pleasant personality and her high level of self-confidence.

I have worked with both Sylvia and Robert and I can assure you that they are not only amazing and talented but also go above and beyond the call of duty. Their professionalism, level of enthusiasm and conscientious about the quality of work have exceeding my expectations.

Sylvia has provided me with the best suggestions to reach my goal while helping me stay within budget.

I cannot thank them enough for their effort, dedication, patience and most importantly their outstanding customer service.

I was confident that Sylvia, Robert & their team would make my dream come true and now I am proud to say that I was astonished by the results!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Tangela · Married on 08/10/2013

The flower arrangements and decor was beautiful. The company was very professional and great to work with. My guests absolutely loved how beautiful everything looked at my wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • User3202714 · 2+ years ago

Misty is the best! Loved everything she did for our wedding, perfection!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/06/2013

I normally don't like to give feedback on these types of services/websites, but I truly believe they Eventss by Dream Makers is every brides "must have". Planning the wedding is stressful enough and Events by Dreamakers made my experience with the flowers so easy and effortless. When I first found Dreammakers, I just walked in without a appoint and they helped meimmediately. Being an out of town bride, Terri with Dreammakers kept in constant communication with me and was always easy to reach. Terri was able to schedule meetings that was convenient for me. She had a ton of really neat and inventive ideas when it came to my flowers and listened to all of my needs. She absolutely nailed what I was looking for in my flowers and I'm really thrilled with how they came out! They looked amazing in my photos which we will have forever. My advice to any bride looking for florist or for decorations, please go to Events by Dreamakers! It's absolutely worth it!

Thanks-Kristen Kovacs

Sent on 08/09/2013

THEY MADE THE WEDDING OFF MY DREAMS FROM THE ARCH TO THE CENTERPIECES TO THE BOUQUET
    IT WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Kelsey · Married on 12/28/2012

Hi Terri and Happy New Year,

I wanted to thank you for your attention to the details of our daughter's wedding flowers. We were very pleased with everything your company created for us. It was a beautiful wedding and the flowers truly made everything that much more special.

With our appreciation,

Chris and John

Sent on 01/02/2013

mrsbw · Married on 11/17/2012

Robert & Misty were truly a joy to work with. Misty had great ideas that enhanced our peacock theme and made our wedding décor extraordinary. Our centerpieces were lush and vibrant. Dream Makers’ staff remained onsite at our venue, which enabled us to use the flowers for both our ceremony and reception. This proved to be extremely cost effective and increased the overall wedding wow-factor. We could not have asked for a better florist for our event. They made our dreams a reality, while staying within our budget and for this my husband and I will forever be grateful!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Karen · Married on 07/21/2012

When I first met with Dream Makers, I was only a few months away from the wedding and I had a lot of ideas but not sure what direction to go in. I met with Terry from Dream Makers who was able to help me pull together a beautiful beach theme that was elegant and pulled in the beach theme of our wedding. She worked with my budget and came up with creative solutions so I could acheive the look that I dreamed of for my big day without overspending. The day of the wedding was so hectic that I did not have the chance to preview the flowers as they were being setup, but Dream Makers was there making sure all of the details were taken care of from the ceremony to the reception. When I saw the reception tables, my jaw dropped! It was even better than I could have imagined! The flowers were stunning, it was just beautiful! I would highly recommend Dream Makers!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Carrie · Married on 05/26/2012

The team at Dream Makers did an exceptional job of creating beautiful arrangements for my wedding. Rose offered awesome ideas and alternatives when the flowers I wanted were out of my budget range. They were very professional and worked extremely hard to bring my ideas to life!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Ryan & Jenny · Married on 05/05/2012

No question about this one. Rose was just plain awesome!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Shannon · Married on 03/17/2012

Working with Rose and the rest of the Dream Makers team was a dream come true. They coordinated everything for our ceremony, cocktail hour and our reception with our venue and we didn't have to worry about a thing. My flowers were gorgeous as were the flowers for the bridesmaids, the junior bridesmaids, the groom and the groomsmen. The ceremony was just beautiful and people are still raving about how beautiful our reception was. We cannot say enough good things about Rose and Dream Makers.

Sent on 05/25/2012
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 01/22/2012

My husband and I were blown away by Rose and her extremely talented staff!!! When we first went to the Dream center we said ok we may need to cut back alot on what my dream wedding was!!! We talked to Rose and told her our ideas and she knew exactly what I wanted!!! We were prepared to cut back on a few things, but when we were done and she told us the price for our table coverings, chair bows, up lighting, my flowers 4 bridesmaids flowers, two mothers flowers, groom, 5 groomsmen flowers a throw away boquet and my ceremony site flowers, two orchids for the rose ceremony and all my centerpieces I was in total shock !!! It was $1600.00 for everything!!!!! On the day of my wedding when I saw my flowers and the little extra things Rose threw into my wedding I was totally blown away !! She made my day better than I ever dreamed about!!! After my wedding was over the staff of my venue kept telling me people kept seeking peeks into my ceremony and reception saying it was the most elegant wedding they had ever seen !! I have Rose and her talented staff to thank!!!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2011

Beautiful flowers and decorating. The room looked magical..more than I ever expected!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Terese · Married on 06/10/2011

Absolutely fabulous flowers! Rose was so helpful and informative. We didn't have to worry about a thing and the flowers were more than we ever imagined we could afford. Loved them, I'd use them any time for any event!

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 03/26/2011

From the moment I met Rose Kish and a wedding she was doing, I knew she had to do mine. I felt very comfortable with her and knew that she would have everything under control, aas well she did. Her staff was extremely professional and helpful and the compliments I have received about the florals, the table settings, the quality, all add up to a great decision on our part.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Melanie · Married on 03/11/2011

I love them!! They did an amazing job decorating and providing my flowers!!! They were even more beautiful than I thought!!! They were on time, did everything perfect, and made our wedding amazing!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Meghan · Married on 02/19/2011

Working with Rose was great. Everything was delivered in good time and as described. Rose included some lighting that was beautiful and unexpected (wasn't in the contract, but included) over our dance floor. My bridesmaids were absolutely delighted with their bouquets. I was bowled over by their service and the beauty of my reception hall and ceremony.

Sent on 03/01/2011