Events By Ashley Reviews

32 | Wichita, KS

32 Reviews for Events By Ashley

Ashley and her team were fabulous. They only did the set up and tear down for my wedding but they provided me with some of their ideas as well and also helped with vendors during the week of my wedding. When I had vendors bugging me days before my wedding, Ashley took charge and said she would deal with it and if anyone else contacted me to have them contact her. Everything looked exactly as I imagined it for my wedding. My parents were able to sit back and relax instead of working around the clock setting up and tearing down items. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Trava · Married on 09/27/2014

Ashley and her team were amazing !!!! I'm a control freak . She was able to take the reins and make our daughters wedding her dream . Thank ou so much for going above and beyond .

Sent on 01/28/2015

Kortney · Married on 07/12/2014

If you are looking for a stress-free wedding day, book Events by Ashley! Ashley is so fun, creative, and awesome! I just told her my colors and my vision and she took it away from there. I didn't see my flowers or decorations until the day of the wedding and it was above and beyond anything I could have imagined! The flowers, tablecloths, everything fit to a tee. Many guests made the comment "this is the most organized and smooth wedding we have been to, and fun" :). Book Ashley Moore!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Janis · Married on 05/31/2014

We met Ashley the day we were finding reception venues - we had a bad experience with a venue that she happened to be setting up for a reception. Ashley felt badly that my daughter was upset and called the next day to see if she could help. We needed assistance getting Exploration Place set up for the reception since it closes at 5:00 and our ceremony was at a local church at 5:30. Ashley was flexible with charging us for the services we needed, offered excellent advice along the way, met with us as we progressed toward our date, and problem solved the day of the reception to create a beautiful room that we simply walked in the evening of the wedding. The value of having someone we could trust to work with was priceless. We recommend Ashley to take care of any or ALL or your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/10/2014

I can't say enough about Ashley! Her ideas are fantastic and she makes your dreams come true! She is very reasonable for the service you get. She is one of the sweetest human beings I have ever met!

Sent on 05/17/2014
  • I

Isabella · Married on 07/12/2013

We only used Events by Ashley for partial planning and day of coordination. I am so glad we decided to have her help us! It was the best day of our lives, none of our family members had to work on our wedding day or worry about anything and we had a great and fun day getting ready. The wedding went just like we wanted and we got to just have fun and enjoy it. We are so glad we decided to have her help us! Events by Ashley is truly the best!!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Lori · Married on 06/15/2013

Hiring Events by Ashley was the best wedding decision that we made! From our first meeting to the day of our wedding Ashley and Amy always made us feel like we were a priority. The assistance we were given in plannng our wedding was so helpful. The week of the wedding was amazing as they took over with making all contact with the vendors. But the greatest moment was walking into the reception venue and seeing that everything was set in place and gorgeous! Not a single detail was missed. The end of the evening they handled cleaning up and returning all items. I could go on and on about the service that we received....just know when you hire Events by Ashley your wedding will become a dream come true! Amazing staff!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Kelsey · Married on 06/15/2013

Ashley and her team are top notch!!! As a bride, I was told my wedding would be a fun but stressful time. However, Ashley and Amy Pile made my day and every day leading up to it completely stress free. They were organized, professional, and absolute experts in their field. I never worried about anything and knew my wedding would be perfect. The day went off without a hitch and I was so impressed with the way my reception looked! Whether you are a bride who knows EXACTLY what she wants and just needs someone to set everything up and be organized for you, or you are like me and have no idea what you want and need help coming up with ideas for almost everything, Ashley and her team are who you want to hire. They met with me many times before and helped put a vision together for me. No bride should ever get married without hiring Events by Ashley!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Was the best thing I did for my daughters wedding. It was wonderful to have someone to make the day so beautiful & we were able to enjoy the day without that stress. Thank you for making everything so Beautiful!!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2013

Ashley is absolutely amazing! I needed help with the decor for my wedding and she made my dreams a reality. I provided her with ideas and pictures of what I wanted and she truly went above and beyond to pull it all together. I recommend her with no reservations. She is very detail orientated and fun to work with!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Rupa · Married on 06/01/2013

By far the best wedding decision we made. We cannot say enough great things about Events By Ashley. Professional. Friendly. High-quality service. We had a Sangeet party the day before the wedding, a Catholic wedding, a Hindu wedding, AND a reception held on the same day that went PERFECTLY. Both days could not have gone any smoother! Even though Ashley had never planned a Hindu wedding before, she was more than willing to learn about the traditions and customs that go along with the ceremonies in order to make our day special--that's the kind of above-and-beyond quality service Events By Ashley provides. From our initial meetings up to the day of our wedding, Ashley provided us peace of mind knowing that everything was taken care of. For example, we had a lot of vendors traveling from out of town (New Jersey, Wisconsin, Texas, Oklahoma) and keeping up with them and making sure they were on time and in the right location would have been nearly impossible. However, EBA made sure that we did not have to worry about anything which allowed us and our families to truly enjoy our wedding day. We LOVED working with Ashley and would DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone needing an event planner!!!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Rupa · Married on 06/01/2013

Sent on 06/24/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/25/2013

Ashley and her team were amazing! From recommending outstanding vendors to planning every detail of the big day she had everything covered. With her help the planning process was virtually stress free. The day of our wedding was also perfect! She was so organized, and took care of many last minute decisions. Overall, we were so happy with everything, and couldn't imagine how perfectly our big day turned out! Ashley is truly amazing at what she does!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Shirley · Married on 05/04/2013

My daughter and son-in-law dreamed of a large, complex wedding at their out-of-town ranch. Ashley made it happen, coordinating all vendors from the invitations and stationery, the tent construction, the minister, the florist, the caterer, the cake lady, the bar service, Dueling Pianos for the entertainment, the DJ, ETC! She really met the challenge when the weather didn't cooperate--many, many last minute changes! I appreciated Ashley's numerous helpful suggestions throughout the engagement year. I can't imagine doing a wedding of this size and dimension without her expertise. This is potentially the only large wedding I will ever be involved in on the planning end and, like most people, really needed someone to guide me through the entire process. Ashley provided so much service and value for a very reasonable price. She also became a friend through this process! I give Ashley my highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2013

I was married on May 4, 2013 with the help of Ashley Moore and her “Events By Ashley” team of professionals. We knew there would be many details in terms of logistics as we held our wedding in the country at our family’s ranch. My husband had envisioned a large (300 guests, plus) wedding of his dreams to be there, and Ashley worked for almost a year tirelessly to make this dream of ours come to life. Ashley provided support and expertise in terms of vendor communications, transportation, décor, tent setup (taking almost a week), event flow, and most importantly – peace of mind. Ashley handled each detail with importance, and every challenge with poise and grace. Our original plan was to marry in the meadow and bring the reception indoors to the party tent. Would you believe it that we had the only 50-degree Saturday in the month of May? Without any troubles, Ashley moved the event flow so that the entirety of it took place in the heated comfort of the tent. Everything was beautiful and no body could have guessed we were facilitating a back-up plan! Our guests were warm, cheerful, and never went without food or drink in hand. They have all commented that it was the best wedding they’ve attended – and we’re so happy they enjoyed every moment along with us. To Ashley: You created a work of art that was the most special, break taking day of our lives. Thank you for your guidance and newfound friendship.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Molly · Married on 09/28/2012

There is absolutely no one like Ashley - she is the best. Aside from marrying my boy, hiring Ashley was the best decision I could have made.

Ashley and her team went above and beyond every expectation and hope we could have had. From the moment we met, Ashley made wedding planning stress-free, fun, and beautiful. She sweetly but efficiently kept me on task and helped me make decisions every step of the way. We are so thankful for her!

We were literally speechless when we walked into the reception and saw how she beautifully transformed the place into the most wonderful and beautiful reception ever. And she did everything with a smile - and truly took the time to get to know us and make our reception exactly how we wanted -- only better.

Hiring Ashley allowed us to just enjoy the day and each other. My hubby and I cannot stop talking about how much we love her and how blown away we are by Ashley and all she did. We don't know what we ever would have done without her.

My husband initially scoffed at the idea of hiring the wedding planner, but once he met her, and particularly as he saw all the amazing work she did -- he agrees that it was the smartest thing we could have done.

We are thrilled to have worked with Ashley and feel so lucky to have a new and dear friend.

She is amazing and I think every bride should hire her. For real.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Molly · Married on 08/25/2012

When I first started the wedding planning process, I thought there was no WAY I would need help planning or executing our event. Wrong. Trust me, there are details that don't even occur to you until the week before the event. I was in a constant state of panic and felt like there was no way I would be able to remotely enjoy our reception. Enter Ashley and, oh my goodness, she was absolutely fabulous. Super organized and detailed, VERY knowledgeable about events and wedding planning - basically, the answer to our prayers. She thought of absolutely everything. For example, it rained the evening of our event and Ashley went out (completely without being asked) and bought umbrellas for the wedding party - not to mention she stood out in the pouring rain and helped us all get into the venue. She was constantly asking me if we needed anything, and if we did, she got without asking twice. I was borderline obsessed with adhering to some sort of a reception timeline, and Ashley made sure each vendor was on the same page. It couldn't have gone better. Truly one of our best wedding purchases. With Ashley in charge, we were able to relax and enjoy our reception. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Katy · Married on 08/18/2012

Ashley was absolutely amazing!!! She was such an incredible help from start to finish. She helped us organize our millions of ideas for the wedding into actual possibilities. Additionally, she had several creative ideas to help us meet our budget for decorating the church and reception. She was always available to meet and help us with the planning throughout our engagement. Literally any question that we had, she knew the answer or found it for us. I don't know what we would have done without her. Ashley's extra touches on the decorations were better than we ever imagined! She brought our dreams to life and did it with a smile and grace. We literally had to do nothing the weekend of the wedding but show up :) Ashley and her crew were on top of everything and we were able to trust and know that every little detail would be taken care of without us. She was truly a blessing to us and helped make our day so memorable and incredible!! We would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2012

Aside from picking the groom, hiring Ashley was the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding process! She and her staff made my life so much easier, and the wedding and reception were flawless.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Doug · Married on 04/28/2012

When my wife first mentioned that she wanted to hire a wedding coordinator for our daughter's wedding, I was totally against it. I felt the wedding would be expensive enough and that it was an unnecessary expense. Reluctantly, I gave in and agreed to hire Ashley. That ended up being one of the best decisions we made. Hiring Ashley and her team eliminated stress during the planning stages and during the preperations on the morning of the wedding. It also allowed my wife and daughter to be able to focus on the special day together and not have to worry about all the details. In the end, it was money well spent.
    Doug Leiker-Father of the Bride

Sent on 05/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2012

Hiring Events by Ashley (EBA) was a huge blessing. Ashley and her team took the vision I created for our wedding and made it come true. Because of EBA, I got to spend quality time with my parents, family and friends instead of worrying about all of the details (decorating, vendors, etc) on the day of the wedding. We would highly recommend all brides in search of a coordinator to hire Events by Ashley!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Shellee · Married on 10/29/2011

Ashley was a joy to work with. My guests thought it was a wonderful event. She took care of everything. When an issue arose she took care of it and I never knew there was a problem. I didn't worry about anything and was able to focus on my guests and enjoy the night. I was able to show up, get dressed, and walk down the aisle. Freedom from the stress of worrying about all the details was priceless. I was not the typical stressed out and exhausted bride. Not only is Ashley wonderful at what she does her integrity is second to none. If you are planning a wedding, calling Ashley is the best decision you can make!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Cathy · Married on 10/01/2011

If you want to enjoy your wedding and not worry about a single detail Events by Ashley is for you!!! Ashley is professional, experienced and her attention to detail is awesome!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Amber · Married on 09/17/2011

Ashley is truly amazing and was such a blessing to me and my family during our wedding! She has an eye for detail, and has wonderful ideas of her own that she brings in to the mix! She has a gift of patience, and I was amazed at how calm she can stay! It was such an awesome feeling to know I could relax and enjoy the day and that she had EVERYTHING covered! If you need a wedding planner, there's really no other way to go than with Ashley!!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Meagan · Married on 08/06/2011

Ashley from Events By Ashley is simply amazing!! My original plan when I was first engaged was to plan my entire wedding on my own. After 9 months of planning and getting things together I became VERY overwhelmed with everything that was left to do. I contacted Ashley and hired her as our wedding planner. From the minute I hired Ashley she became a lifesaver! Our wedding was absolutely perfect. It was MUCH more than we ever expected. I give all the credit to Ashley. She knew what I visioned for our special day and she created a beautiful wedding out of her ideas. I would DEFINITELY recommend Ashley to any bride!

Sent on 08/19/2011