EVENTPRO Design and Production Reviews

138 Reviews for EVENTPRO Design and Production

1 User photo

EVENTPRO Design and Production 1

Pamela · Married on 07/29/2018

Mebaa was the DJ for my daughter's wedding and he was awesome! He flawlessly provided the music for the ceremony (outdoors) and reception (indoors0. He was personable, extremely responsive to all questions and requests, and was truly a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him and the EventPRO to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Julianna · Married on 07/06/2018

Nick did a wonderful job with our drapping! He was professional, organized and the drapes were beautiful! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • John

John · Married on 06/16/2018

My wife and I had the pleasure to work with an incredible DJ by the name Mebaa. As we first got to know him we instantly could tell how professional and organized he was. In the beginning, as my wife and I were looking for DJs we had a very hard time deciding on who would be the best fit for our Multi-Cultural wedding. We were worried about how both of our cultural music would play well (Greek and Arabic), so we needed to find a DJ who had experience with mixing and organizing different cultural music. Thankfully, with the help from our wedding planner(Jillian Jenkins) we were recommended Mebaa.

I cannot begin to tell you how thankful and excited we were to have Mebaa on our special day. His MC skills were on point! The way he played our music and mixed Greek and Arabic music together was nothing short of awesome! Everyone was dancing all night!!! Everything went perfect!!

If you need a DJ with experience, MC skills, and who is very professional then look no further than Mebaa!
    Eventpro and Mebaa are a must for your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Christie · Married on 05/10/2018

Very professional and efficient! Met with Dave and he was very friendly and helpful. Showed us what we could do with the space but was not pushy. Flowers were gorgeous. On time and everything was done perfectly! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    EVENTPRO Design and Production 2

Lily · Married on 10/28/2017

Dave and his team completely transformed our space. Our venue is very green and we wanted to try and glam it up a little bit with a lot of lighting and curtains to give it a more intimate feel. Not only did they deliver that, the space completely exceeded our expectations. It was a dream and they were so accommodating with our requests, I would highly recommend working with their team for any production needs you may have. We also went through Dave's team for our DJ and DJ Sal Flip kept the dance floor going and really catered to what my husband and I requested. Thank you so much to EventPro for really making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 05/28/2017

We got married this past May and used EventPro for chairs, draping the air wall, and uplighting/pinspotting/dance floor lighting. Everything was ABOVE AND BEYOND our expectations and the room was absolutely beautiful! Marybeth is an angel, she worked with me and truly cared about getting the exact color lighting we wanted for the room and was very interested in making our vision come to life. Six weeks later we are still in awe over how beautiful the reception looked! We are so grateful for Marybeth and team and all they did to make our reception so magical!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Sasha

Sasha · Married on 04/21/2017

Mebaa was our DJ, he was awesome! Kept all of our guests entertained. He was very easy to work with, he's down to earth and very professional. He's outstanding at what he does. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ service!

Sent on 04/29/2017

paula · Married on 04/01/2017

We rented glass topped tables that sat atop glowing cubes with acrylic chairs (or bar stools) and white leather lounge furniture. The tables were breathtaking and really made the event! They brought a nicer selection of lounge furniture than I picked out and threw in some beautiful pillows which was the perfect finishing touch. Dave Daley was super to work with and did all that he could to make our event special and perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/03/2016

Nick is the ultimate professional with a high quality product. We found out a few weeks before our wedding that our venue shut down and Nick could not have been more helpful when we were coming up with a contingency plan. He was very responsive, worked with us really well on our budget, came up with really creative designs to help us achieve our dream wedding we were looking for. His guys were also professional and did a great job setting everything up. Nicks lighting and wine barrel bars gave our wedding the elegant look we were looking for. I would highly recommend Nick for all of your event needs!

Sent on 09/21/2016

John · Married on 08/27/2016

Absolutely fabulous. We had all the lighting and draping from them and it was amazing. I have been to the our ballroom many times and when I walked in after they were done with it, I got turned around and had to figure out what was where! They really did a fabulous job.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kendall · Married on 08/20/2016

We used EventPro for up-lighting and DJ booth rental! They did an amazing job transforming our reception space into a magical pink extravaganza! Nick the CEO and Lead event producer was very responsive and accommodating to our needs. He made a custom pink color for our up lighting so that it matched the rest of the decorations, it transformed our reception space! And the mirrored DJ booth was icing on the cake! If you want a great production company to turn your vision into your dream wedding, choose Event Pro!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jason was amazing! He had everyone dancing the entire night and we continue to get compliments from our guests on how much fun they had! Jason helped make the planning process easy and was very professional! We would definitely recommend Jason and the EventPro team!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Sean · Married on 07/16/2016

We recently celebrated our wedding with DJ Jason Wallace and the party was poppin' all night long. Jason was professional, responsive, talented, and fun! He ran our ceremony music, cocktail party, and reception and did a phenomenal job. Many of our guests have said that they have never been to a wedding that was that crazy...crazy in a good way. He started with more classic wedding/reception songs to get the older folks moving, incorporated our unique tastes in music throughout the night, and ended with edm/party mixes towards the end of the night. It was exactly what we wanted. He also was very responsive to us as a couple throughout the night, paying close attention to us a bride and groom and making sure the music matched our taste and what we wanted. We couldn't have asked for a better party. Thanks Jason! You truly made it a special night for us!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Mu · Married on 07/02/2016

The EventPro did a fantastic job on our wedding. Thanks to their hard work, everything went smoothly. The DJ played the type of music we preferred for different sessions and guests told us they loved the music. In addition, for our first dance I played piano and sang for the first part with background music played by DJ. The music matched so perfectly that some guest thought there was a band behind the scene. What's more, the lighting was also great! The brightness, the placement and the color worked very well together. The wedding venue would not be that beautiful without that lighting. In a word, everything was just perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2016

As I start this review, I am emotional. Our wedding woud not have been the event that it was without Nick and Marybeth at EventPro. From the first conversation, they heard my vision, watched the video that inspired me and MADE IT HAPPEN! Every phone call and email was returned promptly and they REALLY CARED about what we wanted for our special day. Words cannot express my sincerest of gratitude for this team of PROFESSIONALS! They did two events for us on the SAME day and it was seamless and trouble free. Thank you, thank you...from the depth of my soul....THANK YOU! If you are considering another vendor for your event needs...STOP right now! You will not find a better organization and team to make your dreams come true. I promise you won't. I love EventPro and will never call anyone else.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2016

I would recommend EventPro to anyone that is having an even & would like to add that special touch to your venue. I used then to add some drapes to my reception hall. They transformed the hall from "Okay" to CLASSY!!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Laura · Married on 05/06/2016

Jason Wallace was our DJ for our wedding and he was the best! We couldn't have been any happier having him as our DJ. He made things so easy from our first meeting until our wedding day! He was so helpful with picking songs and just every detail. He was very professional but definitely kept the party going! I would recommend him to any one who is getting married!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Julie · Married on 11/28/2015

Jason and his crew know their music and were willing to spend the time necessary to provide exactly what we were looking for. They did an awesome job, and the dance floor was filled throughout the entire event.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Lindsay · Married on 11/14/2015

Jacob from EventPro was awesome. He took care of all of the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and was absolutely perfect in the songs he picked. In addition, the dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone kept saying that we had great music. He was flexible and easily picked up on when the songs should change, become more upbeat etc. We would definitely recommend EventPro!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2015

We had Jordan DJ our wedding and he was amazing! Not only was the night exactly what we had wanted, but he even made sure we had everything from food to drinks. He was great!

The process before was also extremely easy and smooth. EventPro gives you an online account where you can easily manage your whole event and they also send reminders when things start to get close.

I would use EventPro in a heartbeat for another event and would not hesitate to recommend them to any one using a DJ!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Jason and his crew were the best part of planning! They tailored the music (every detail) to exactly what we wanted and they made suggestions to help us along the way. The reception music flowed together impeccably. All age groups were up and dancing the entire time! A great value! A great investment! I would 100% recommend them and would use them again for future events!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

I had a great experience working with EventPro. Our DJ was Brian and he was awesome. From our first meeting and leading up to the wedding everything was organized and fun. During the wedding I had so many people come up and tell me that the DJ was awesome. He helped direct the flow of the whole night and was responsive to what the crowd was feeling, so when the dancing slowed down we moved out to the bonfire and Brian kept background music on. Wish we could do it again!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • I

Ilana · Married on 10/10/2015

Very pleased with how everything turned out and how great our DJ Jordan was throughout!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Tina · Married on 10/03/2015

Jordan and EventPro were incredible! Our wedding was a dream come true and a blast in large part to Jordan!

Sent on 10/08/2015
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 09/27/2015

Jacob was amazing to work with and everyone at our wedding enjoyed him!! He did a great job mixing in all of the types of music we wanted to hear at our reception and during our ceremony

Sent on 10/01/2015