Enjoy Flowers Reviews

Enjoy Flowers 6
Enjoy Flowers 7

Elise · Getting married on 10/11/2020

A great experience

I have been working with Maria at Enjoy to plan my wedding flowers. I am not local to where I am getting married so doing online made sense. I had looked at a lot of options and Enjoy had the packages, service, and price that matched what I was looking for. Maria has been a joy to work with answering all my questions and customizing my needs... and blending three of their collections for my order since I wanted different flowers for the ceremony, the wedding party and the reception venue. I am so excited to see my flowers on the day.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Hey, Elise!! We're SO excited to provide flowers for your big day & we're happy you've had such a fabulous experience thus far. Thanks for taking the time to share the info with the other couples here on WW!
  • Elli

Elli Smith · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Enjoy Flowers

I discovered Enjoy Flowers while exploring options for florists for our December wedding. At first I was hesitant about buying flowers online, but after Ana sent me multiple pictures and examples of the floral work they do, I knew I was in good hands! Enjoy Flowers is very reasonably priced (more than half off of what I was being quoted by local florists), and the packages provide a ton for that price. I am looking forward to working more with Ana and her team, and can’t wait to see the final product!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Hey, Elli! Thanks SO much for your faith in us and for sharing it, you rock. We can't wait to fill your wedding with fresh flowers!!
    XO ~ Your EF Team
  • Lauren

Lauren Scaife · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Stunning flowers for my wedding

I wanted flowers that wouldn't break my budget, but also had some specific wants - all white flowers with white lilies, with an already made bouquet and boutonniere. After quite a lot of research I found Enjoy Flowers. They were able to customize a collection for me to add the lilies and made sure I had all the information I needed to get my lilies to bloom in time while keeping the rest of the flowers fresh. The flowers were absolutely stunning the day of the wedding, and lasted another two weeks after as well! I highly recommend Enjoy Flowers!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Lauren, we're so honored you chose Enjoy Flowers for your big day!! Your custom floral pieces were absolutely stunning, you've got great style. Thank you for taking the time to share your EF experience, it means the world to the whole team!

Katie K · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Great experience so far!

My experience with Enjoy Flowers has been excellent so far! Maria has been extremely helpful in answering my many questions and helping me customize my flowers from the Purity collection. Enjoy Flowers is also so much more affordable than the options I had with local vendors. I am so excited to see my flowers in person!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Hey, Katie!! We are SO glad to hear you've loved your experience so far... we've loved helping you plan and order your wedding flowers. The Purity collection is going to look absolutely elegant with your wedding. Thanks for sharing your experience, we appreciate you!
  • Maggie

Maggie Campbell · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Amazing service!

I am a bride on a strict budget, but I wanted flowers for my wedding- how can you have a spring wedding without flowers?!? I found enjoyflowers.com through an ad and after speaking with their staff through NUMEROUS e-mails (always prompt and knowledgeable!) I was able to get the wedding package that was perfect for me and my not so common wedding party for under my budget! I highly recommend this vendor for weddings.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Hi Maggie! We're so so happy to have been able to help you come in UNDER BUDGET (that delights us) with your wedding flowers. We've loved helping you and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other couples!

Karen · Getting married on 12/10/2019

The process was stress-free

The process from filling out their online form to getting responses to finalizing my order all went very easily and smoothly. Maria was very friendly and helpful when she answered my questions and concerns. She also communicated in a clear, professional and timely manner. We ordered a bridal bouquet and a boutonniere and cannot wait to get them!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

We're so glad you've had an amazing experience with our team so far, Karen!! We're so grateful for your trust in us and we're very grateful to you for taking the time to share your happy experience here.

Julie Mcdougal · Getting married on 12/07/2019

So far, great experience!

So far I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Enjoy! Their team is so responsive and helpful. They have given me a package that is what I need at a very affordable price. Look forward to getting these flowers for my wedding day!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Hey, Julie ~ Thanks SO much for your faith in us and for sharing it, we appreciate you! We can't wait to fill your wedding with fresh flowers!!

Katie · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Quick response!

Their response time is so quick! And when I had to make a late addition! It was no problem at all!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Katie, we're so glad we could help with your flower (and with the last minute adjustment). Thanks for your trust in us and for sharing your experience here :)
  • Chen

Chen Shuhan · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Smooth and Fantastic Experience

I don't want to spend a fortune on the flower, so I wanted to explore with an online florist. Ana has been the most helpful. She is so nice and responsive. They accommodated all my requests and the price is so ideal! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Dear Shuhan, we are so happy you're part of the bold brides that select Enjoy Flowers as the best option to have the freshest flowers brought from South American growers to your wedding! We were delighted of helping you picture our Bordeaux Collection with the orange earth tones you wanted to accent! can't wait to see you wearing this beautiful customization made for you!

Cambra Owen · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Flowers

The ordering process is so simple!
    Maria is great, she worked with me to customize one of their beautiful packages to show my style and colors on my big day. I can’t wait to receive my order

Sent on 05/22/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

We're so honored you chose Enjoy Flowers for your big day!! Thank you for taking the time to share your EF experience, it means the world to the whole team!
  • Dale-Ann

Dale-Ann Hitzeman · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Ordering Process is Smooth

I was impressed by Enjoy Flower's prompt responses by email. Maria, a wedding flower consultant, was able to answer all my questions clearly and quickly, and created my invoice a few times when I had adjustments. So far, my experience ordering from Enjoy Flowers has been easy and stress free (and much cheaper than any other florist I've received quotes from). I look forward to our flowers being delivered in November!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! We can't wait for you to see your lovely flowers. Thank you for your review!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 10/17/2019

So far so great!

I knew the type of style and feel i wanted for my flowers but i didn't want to break the bank. Enjoy flowers was the PERFECT answer. I've been working with Maria and she's been very kind to answer all the crazy questions i had. I ordered a sample bouquet and it was BEAUTIFUL!! more beautiful than i could have imagined. I'm so excited to see everything come together.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

We're so glad the sample bouquet dazzled you, we love sending those to couples as they make such big wedding day decisions! Thanks for your faith in us in and for sharing your experience here, we appreciate it so much!

Rebecca · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Great deal, great options!

I reluctantly started looking at mail order vendors when I realized I couldn’t get the quantity of flowers I wanted from local florists and stay in my budget. I am so THRILLED to find Enjoy Flowers! The Bordeaux collection is exactly what I’m looking for, Ana has been amazingly helpful, and I love how this is the only online florist I found that was a mix of DIY and premade bouquets instead of making you choose one or the other. I changed my mind several times when making my original order and Ana was amazingly responsive and helpful. Can’t wait to see my flowers on the big day!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Rebecca, Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding planning experience. We love customizing your florals to be exactly what you want! We can't wait for you to see your flowers! Thank you for your review.
  • Raven

Raven · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Great value and easy to work with

We're still preparing for our wedding, but so far Enjoy Flowers has been super easy to work with, communicating quickly and with plenty of helpful, clear information. They were the best value we found, by far. Because we have no wedding party and need very little extra decoration at our venue, our flower order was small. Other vendors had decent prices, but still required a minimum order of $500 or more. Enjoy Flowers is able to provide exactly what we need, at a great price.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Raven, We are so grateful to be a part of your special day! Whether your wedding is large or small it will be absolutely breathtaking and we value you! Thank you for your sweet review.

Alicia · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Exceptional!

I’ve been working with Ana from Enjoy Flowers for a few months now and the experience has been exceptional. Ana is knowledgeable, communicative, and most importantly, understanding!

I have 2 small children and work full time - I’ll admit that my life is pretty busy and planning a wedding has been quite challenging. But Ana consistently followed up to check in on my fiancé and I to offer great promotions and see if we had any questions she could assist in answering. She also was willing to work with my fiancé and I to meet our needs, especially as they related to our budget, and was flexible with us.

It was the excellent service that I have received that really drove my decision to move forward and select Enjoy Flowers as our wedding’s florist.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Dear Alicia, Thank you so much for your review! We are so grateful that you let us be a part of your special day and it makes us incredibly happy that we were able to make it an easy process for you.
  • Tina

Tina Le · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Solution for the DIY Bride

Enjoy Flowers is the perfect solution for the DIY bride. Ana has been super helpful and responsive through the entire process, they make it easy and affordable to create the perfect florals for your wedding. Can't wait to get my flowers and create my centerpieces!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Tina, We are so glad you found the process simple! We love being a part of our brides special day and we are so grateful for you. Thank you for your review!
  • Brianna

Brianna Maitland · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Very responsive and friendly!

So far working with Enjoy flowers has been super easy! They responded quickly to give me a quote and from there it was super easy! Can’t wait to see my flowers for the big day!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Brianna, Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding! We can't wait for you to see your flowers. Thanks for the kind review!
  • Tonya

Tonya Frost · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Experience

They were highly recommended from the hosts at our venue.
    They said the Flowers were perfect every time.
    I couldn’t believe the flowers we got for such a reasonable price.
    We are weeks away from our Fall wedding in Colorado.
    I cannot wait to see the beautiful Bordeaux Collection.
    They are quick to respond to any messages and very helpful during the process.
    Thank you Enjoyflower.com

Sent on 09/01/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Tonya, We are so glad we were recommended to you. We can't wait for you to see your flowers for your big day. Thank you for your sweet review!
  • Angi

Angi Caldwell · Married on 09/15/2019

Excellent customer service

Great customer service! They were in constant communication with me responding to my many many many questions! Lol They made me feel comfortable ordering my flowers from them and I am confident that when they arrive in September they will be just as amazing as the sample images they sent me. I can not wait!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Angi, We are so glad that you chose us to be a part of your big day! We cannot wait for you to get your flowers. We know that you will love them. Congratulations and thank you for your kind review!

Colleen Crosby · Married on 09/13/2019

Easy to work with

After speaking with several online wholesale flower vendors, it was apparent that EnjoyFlowers was the winner. I coordinated my wedding flowers with Ana. She was responsive and flexible where needed. Although they are managing my order from Florida while I'm in California, I really believe it's going to be a seamless experience. Check out their online instruction videos, no other company came close to their quality and directions. Very useful!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Colleen, Thank you so much for your review! We are so grateful to be a part of your wedding day and it's almost here. We can't wait for you to see your lovely flowers.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2019

Fun, easy, and excellent service

I’ve been shopping around local florists near my wedding and perusing flower options online. Enjoy Flowers hit the mark! I have been working with Ana, and she’s been a breeze to work with and so helpful. First, they had a design that is nearly identical to my Pinterest ideas, so that’s awesome. Additionally, Ana was great in helping me determine appropriate amounts to order, what my options were for customizing, etc.
    The pricing is transparent, the examples are clear, the communication is quick, professional, and concise.
    I am very please with the process and I am eager to see my flowers when they arrive! Given other reviews and my personal experience, I am feeling very confident about choosing Enjoy Flowers. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders and Ana made it so easy and painless.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Kristen, Thank you so much for choosing Enjoy Flowers to help you customize and plan your wedding florals. We love being a part of your special day! We are so grateful for you and for your kind review!

Kathleen Johnson · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing to work with!

We had the best experience with Enjoy Flowers. Ana made me feel extremely comfortable with the entire process and really helped me customize the look I was going for. We received comments saying that we had to of paid an arm and leg for our flower arrangements when in reality, Enjoy Flowers was one of the most buffet friendly option. Would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Enjoy Flowers 22
    Enjoy Flowers 23
    Enjoy Flowers 24
  • Kirsty

Kirsty · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful flowers without the pricetag

Enjoy Flowers was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! My flowers and bouquet were absolutely gorgeous. Ana was really easy to work with, the shipping was fast, and most importantly - the flowers looked beautiful in the pictures. I've already started recommending them to all brides I know that are trying to save a little money on flowers!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Kirsty, We are so happy that you chose us for your wedding flowers! We do our very best to make the process and experiences as simple and enjoyable as possible! We love hearing feedback from our amazing brides. Thank you!
  • Sarah

Sarah Kluck · Married on 08/24/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

I’m still amazed at how beautiful my wedding flowers turned out. They were exactly what I wanted even though I requested customizations and basically merged two of their collections. They arrived exactly as expected and their customer service is amazing. Special shout out to Maria who guided me through the process. My guests were floored when I told them the came from an online shop and not a local florist with how vibrant and healthy they looked. It was so much fun creating the flower arch and table garland! Thank you, Enjoy Flowers! You made my wedding day gorgeous!

Sent on 09/08/2019