Enjoy Flowers Reviews

Enjoy Flowers 7
  • Elli

Elli Smith · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Enjoy Flowers

I discovered Enjoy Flowers while exploring options for florists for our December wedding. At first I was hesitant about buying flowers online, but after Ana sent me multiple pictures and examples of the floral work they do, I knew I was in good hands! Enjoy Flowers is very reasonably priced (more than half off of what I was being quoted by local florists), and the packages provide a ton for that price. I am looking forward to working more with Ana and her team, and can’t wait to see the final product!

• Chen

Chen Shuhan · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Smooth and Fantastic Experience

I don't want to spend a fortune on the flower, so I wanted to explore with an online florist. Ana has been the most helpful. She is so nice and responsive. They accommodated all my requests and the price is so ideal! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Dear Shuhan, we are so happy you're part of the bold brides that select Enjoy Flowers as the best option to have the freshest flowers brought from South American growers to your wedding! We were delighted of helping you picture our Bordeaux Collection with the orange earth tones you wanted to accent! can't wait to see you wearing this beautiful customization made for you!

Alicia · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Exceptional!

I’ve been working with Ana from Enjoy Flowers for a few months now and the experience has been exceptional. Ana is knowledgeable, communicative, and most importantly, understanding!

I have 2 small children and work full time - I’ll admit that my life is pretty busy and planning a wedding has been quite challenging. But Ana consistently followed up to check in on my fiancé and I to offer great promotions and see if we had any questions she could assist in answering. She also was willing to work with my fiancé and I to meet our needs, especially as they related to our budget, and was flexible with us.

It was the excellent service that I have received that really drove my decision to move forward and select Enjoy Flowers as our wedding’s florist.

Colleen Crosby · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Easy to work with

After speaking with several online wholesale flower vendors, it was apparent that EnjoyFlowers was the winner. I coordinated my wedding flowers with Ana. She was responsive and flexible where needed. Although they are managing my order from Florida while I'm in California, I really believe it's going to be a seamless experience. Check out their online instruction videos, no other company came close to their quality and directions. Very useful!

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Caring. Helpful. Cost effective. Consistent. Easy.

This company is amazing to work with. They literally held my hand through the process. Very quick to respond literally at anytime of the day. Also found the prices to be cheap! For real flowers even. I'm pumped for my wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dear Jessika,
    It's so great to hear you're so pleased with your purchase. Working to help you get the freshest high quality flowers you can have it's our reason to be. We can't wait to see you wearing your beautiful flowers!

Jess Wong · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Enjoy flowers is amazing!

I just booked Enjoy flowers for my 2019 wedding and I could not be more excited! Enjoy flowers provides a very affordable but beautiful way to incorporate flowers into your wedding anywhere in the continental US. They have numerous videos on youtube to guide you through the process of what to expect and how to DIY flowers. Ana was very responsive and answered what seemed like the hundreds of questions that I had -- including color customization, customization of my flower package, and even sending me a sample bouquet. Would definitely recommend Enjoy flowers to brides!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dear Jess,
    It was absolutely a pleasure to work with you. We exist to provide you the great service you deserve for beautiful flowers. We hope our flowers enchant you at your wedding!

Erica Bridges · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Budget Friendly with High Quality

Placed order today for our 3/9 wedding. I was looking for a DIY option, but still with beautiful blooms. I had looked at other options for a similar look (such as Farmgirl Flowers) but they were almost triple the cost! We also thought about Sam's Club, but since there were no customization options, we would've had to piece together many different packages and it would've added up. With Enjoy Flowers, we are able to customize our entire package.

Ana has been very responsive and has given me a lot of information. She even took a Pinterest photo I sent her and suggested a tweak to their standard Bordeaux bouquet (to incorporate some dark blue), to match our colors.

Marisa · Getting married on 03/02/2019

Enjoy Flowers has excellent customer service. They were extremely helpful and patient as I asked about a million questions and changed my mind multiple times. They worked within my budget and actually even made suggestions that saved me money. They are by far the most affordable and helpful company I have encountered. Portions of my flowers will be DIY and they went above and beyond in answering my questions, sending instructional videos, and even went as far as to put together a package for me including floral tape and other needed materials. They provided me with peace of mind and I am no longer overwhelmed! Looking forward to receiving my flowers!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Dear Marisa,

What a lovely review to read. Thank you for your kind words. Helping you with all your worries and making everything possible to make you feel confident on what we do, is the reason of our every day work. We can't wait either to see you shinning with your blooms!

Alicia · Married on 01/20/2019

Alicia Jacobs

I was very skeptical about ordering flowers online without seeing them First but Ana made me feel a little more comfortable she answered every email I sent to her quickly and reassured me that I would love the flowers once I received them...I will definitely make another review once I received them

Sent on 12/03/2018

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Alicia, it was amazing for us to help you get your flowers through our service. We are delighted of making you part of our family and we can't wait either to see you wearing your beautiful flowers!

Brooke · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely AMAZING! Don't be afraid to order your flowers online!

I stumbled upon EnjoyFlowers while looking for an affordable option for long garlands for my reception. Local florists were quoting me at $10/ft for greens alone, which would have put me well over $1100 for centerpieces only. EnjoyFlowers was having a BOGO deal and was able to customize 16 7ft garlands for me in the Purity package for less than $800! My bridesmaids and I had a lot of fun putting them together and no one could believe that we got the flowers online! The EnjoyFlowers team was attentive and supportive and I highly recommend using them if you aren't afraid of a little DIY!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Dear Brooke, we're so happy you chose us for your wedding decor, and even more happy that you had a lot of fun assembling your DIY garlands! our compromise with your is providing you the best flowers with affordable costs. Why? because we grow your flowers! So thankful to have had you looking forward to see pictures of your garlands in place!

Sarah · Married on 11/21/2018

Enjoy flowers has been so incredible to work with! I was a little hesitant ordering my flowers online but they have answered every fear or concern and I am getting the flowers of my dreams for half the price! They offer the ability to customize your Pre made packages as well, something other similar companies do not. I got the Purity package with a customized twist. I sent them a picture of my wedding dress and they suggested a few other flowers and let me adjust them to tie in better with my wedding dress. They also sent me a sample bridesmaids bouquet for free on top of that! The flowers arrived in get shape exactly on time. I truly got to build my package just like I would have with a local florist. I mainly have worked with Ana, her responsiveness and personalized attention have really gone above a beyond! Everything I have asked for she has tried her very best to make happen!
    Can’t wait to get all my beautiful wedding flowers this fall!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Enjoy Flowers 8
    Enjoy Flowers 9
    Enjoy Flowers 10

Dear Sarah,

Working as your wedding flower partner has been an incredible experience. We we're delighted to match up the tones of your dress using our current Purity stunning collection and can't wait to see you wearing those beautiful blooms. You inspire our work and we look forward for your big day!

Courtney · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful!

I loved everything about this company! I worked with Ana and she did a fabulous job working with me to customize a package without any roses since my mom is allergic. The flowers arrived on time and I still have a few left in a vase and its been over 2-weeks since my wedding! The centerpieces were fun and easy to put together and they made my wedding look so much prettier! Highly recommend Enjoy Flowers!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Dear Courtney,

We're absolutely happy to hear that everything went well with your wedding. It was an honor to adapt to your family needs , hopefully with other varieties that you still liked and make you look gorgeous! we look forward to get pictures from your wedding!

Ilana · Married on 10/27/2018

Just placed my order with this company and it has been a great experience. When I stumbled upon their website I was thrilled. Their Bordeaux package is exactly what I wanted and I loved being able to build my package, all at a price I could afford and with payment options.
    Can’t wait to see my flowers this fall!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Enjoy Flowers's reply:

Lani it was such an honor to please you! You are part of our bold brides making part of these beautiful new collection! can't wait to see you wearing them on your big day :-)

Lea · Married on 10/20/2018

I’m getting married in 3 months but I’m a plan ahead person. I really have enjoyed (no pun intended) working with enjoy flowers for my big day. They sent a sample bouquet (which was gorgeous) to me to make sure I liked the arrangement I had chosen and to give you a size gauge on the bouquets. Enjoy Flowers has made everything easy and stress free by providing beautiful flowers at a great price in just the amounts I needed. I really appreciated the great service I got from their representatives and attentiveness they gave me even though we just emailed back and forth. They are very prompt at following up with you and walk you through every step of what to do once you receive your flowers. As someone who works full time and is busy most of the time, it wasn’t important to me to find a trusted florist that could work around my schedule and give me more than I expected. They’ve done it! I couldn’t have asked for an easier, more seamless, or more pleasant experience. Thank you

Sent on 07/19/2018

Dear Lea,
    This has been one of the most beautiful reviews we're receive from our brides. Thanks for sharing your love and trust on our services. We look forward to make you shine with your blooms at your big day!

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2018

Working with Enjoy Flowers has been so simple and great! They walk you through each step and completely take the stress out of wedding flowers! And that was saying something for me, because they did it on short notice. They were always so kind and willing to help in any way possible. And the highlight of it all was their pricing in comparison to other companies I had looked into!

I will happily update this review after the wedding! I just wanted to mention their phenomenal coustomer service so far (:

Sent on 09/01/2018

Dear Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your trust in choosing our best selling fall collection Bordeaux for your wedding! We're absolutely happy to make you part of our family and can't wait to see you wearing your beautiful blooms!

Tara · Married on 09/02/2018

I’ve worked with Ana and she has been more than amazing! She’s made the process super easy and definitely put my mind at ease with her quick communication. I’m looking forward to receiving my flowers for the big day! Definitely will update my review post-wedding with photos and any other updates!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Dear Tara,

Thanks so much for your trust on Enjoy Flowers. We were glad to help you customize your needs and items and take advantage of our great Bordeaux Collection and prizes. We look forward to wow you at your wedding day!

Tara · Married on 09/02/2018

The service I had with EnjoyFlowers is impeccable. They were extremely attentive and did everything in their power to make sure my flowers were exactly how I wanted. I would recommend you have a friend/family help unload the flowers when they arrive as they are fashioned to arrive in perfect condition so they are tightly bound. I only ran into an issue with one of my grandmother corsages. I let Ana know and given it was late on a Friday, she gave me a refund on it (wedding Sunday). Fortunately, they provided a extra flowers so we were able to adjust and it turned out perfect! I highly recommend for future weddings!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Enjoy Flowers 18
    Enjoy Flowers 19
    Enjoy Flowers 20

Dear Tara,

It was an abosulte honor for us to be your flower vendor. We are so happy to see such amazing pictures of your beautiful date. We honor your trust to choose us to delight you. Thanks for sharing your feedback we're happy to serve you!

Anna · Married on 08/18/2018

Out of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, Enjoy Flowers was the easiest! I originally chose them based on their high ratings and affordable prices. But I was most impressed with the incredible customer service. I worked with Ana who responded to my emails almost immediately all times of the day and was very patient with all my questions. She was also helpful in making suggestions for customizing one of the existing bouquets to fit exactly what I wanted. She even called my mom (who was receiving the flowers) the day before to review how to unpack them. The bridesmaids' bouquets were not what I had originally envisioned and they were incredible about replacing them free of charge and shipped them next day delivery so that they arrived in plenty of time. All my communications with them were courteous and it seemed like the really care about customer satisfaction.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Enjoy Flowers 21

Dear Anna,

It was such a pleasure to help you have the wedding flowers of your dreams for an affordable price. We look forward to delight you on your big day!

Dina · Married on 08/18/2018

Ana! is Amazing!! Her customer services exceeded my expectations!! I would highly recommend Enjoy Flowers to everyone!! I am very happy with the delivery and the time and effort Ana made for my special day!
    Thank you Ana!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Dina,
    We're absolutely happy to have you in our family. Thanks for your kind words and specially your trust on our services to have chosen our Dawn Collection. We're here to serve you and make you the happiest bride with your flowers. Looking forward to see how it all goes with your wedding!

Mirian · Married on 08/11/2018

We loved our flowers. They made sure that we had everything we needed. I had miscounted our boutonnieres and they caught the mismatch between bouquets and boutonnieres. They made sure to call us before the flowers were shipped, they made sure that we received all of our order and they followed up with me after my wedding to make sure that the flowers were amazing. We got so many compliments on the flowers. They were convenient, beautiful and I'm glad they were our flower vendor. Loved them. I would recommend them to any bride getting married.

Enjoy Flowers 22
    Enjoy Flowers 23

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

Enjoy has been a joy to work with! Not only did they give me a deep discount, they sent a sample bridesmaid bouquet to help me feel confident in ordering flowers online. Their customer service team is highly responsive, knowledgeable (I even asked the best size vase for the centerpieces and they were able to help), and so sweet. PLUS, the flowers were gorgeous and lasted more than a week before even showing signs of wilting! I could not recommend them more. I can't wait for my wedding!

TAMISHA · Married on 05/20/2018

I ordered flowers for my wedding in May and so far they sent me a beautiful sample bouquet to enjoy! They have really worked with me in making the flowers just want I wanted. They have been very responsive to all my needs and questions. I highly recommend using them for any wedding/events you have. The flowers are beautifully put together and at a great price, as well as having a very friendly and attentive costumer service!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Dear Tamisha,
    We couldn't be more honored to have the chance of having you as part of our bridal family. You trust us on creating the colors you wanted to splash your wedding with our Purity and Pink collection. We highly value you, your support, and we can't wait to bloom together in the most important day of your live.

Kasey · Married on 04/01/2018

Enjoy Flowers has been extremely responsive, helpful and flexible. I received my bouquet sample and was thrilled with the quality. They have been so flexible when changing/adding to my order, giving me lots of options and have been a fantastic vendor to work with. The value is really great. To find the same price anywhere else I would have to purchase the flowers in bulk and create my own bouquets. HIGHLY recommend!

Alexandria · Married on 12/02/2017

My wedding day is swiftly approaching and I could not be more thankful that I found Enjoy Flowers to take care of all my floral needs! From the moment I inquired about the wedding packages I was greeted with amazing customer service. Carolina ( the wedding coordinator) has been wonderful to work with. I have a very large wedding party and she was very helpful in picking out which package would be of the best value to me. She even sent me a sample bouquet to show me what I would receive on my wedding day! I went with the purity collection and the bouquet I received was breathtaking. The collections are very affordable. I can't wait until my big day and I can not thank Carolina and Enjoy flowers enough!

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

I just officially order my wedding flowers from enjoyflowers.com and can't say how happy I am with my experience so far! Although I don't receive my flowers until a few days before my wedding in October, so far the customer service and working with Ana has been so great, she is friendly, informative and super easy to work with! She has answered every question I've had, even sometimes before I ever asked it! The prices are great and the flowers, from the pictures at least, look amazing! I can't wait to have them as part of my wedding!