Emma Anne Photography Reviews

18 | Orlando, FL

18 Reviews for Emma Anne Photography

• Maddie

Maddie M. · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Hands Down, the Best Decision of My Wedding!!!

Five stars is NOT ENOUGH to explain how amazing Emma is!!! I creeped hundreds of Orlando wedding photographers for months, but knew in my gut that Emma was the one I needed. Wedding photos are the time capsule that every bride needs to splurge on to be able to relive her day over and over. Emma is so much fun to work with. She made my husband and I laugh so much during our engagement session and always hyped us up, making us feel like actual royalty in front of a camera! Her sister Kate makes for an incredible second shooter and together, these two don't miss a single second of your wedding day. Anytime I was around another guest, BAM there was Emma or Kate ready to snap a photo and document the moment. They ran our intense lineup of family portraits like absolute QUEENS, I can't even explain how efficient and awesome Emma did! Y'all — all of this to say, PICK EMMA. She is the best decision I made for our wedding day. She's perfection. Her photos are to die for. I am obsessed with them and can't stop looking at them!! Do it. You won't regret it

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Trina

Trina K. · Married on 05/15/2021

End Your Photographer Search with Emma!!

Working with Emma was one of the highlights of my wedding planning process from start to finish. From my very first conversation with Emma, I knew she was the photographer for us. Emma is sweet and fun, she made both my husband and I (along with our families) comfortable in front of the camera. I have loved every single picture I’ve received from her from both our engagement session and wedding. Emma provides a quick turnaround time on photos and had a sneak peek of our wedding ready for us before we even arrived home. She was the PERFECT photographer for us and I’m so glad that we made the decision to book with her. Having Kate join Emma on the wedding day was an added bonus. We are extremely grateful for the two of them and would recommend them to anyone without hesitation! 🤍

Sent on 05/19/2021

Svetlana · Married on 03/21/2021

Amazing photographer!

Words cannot describe how amazing Emma is!! Emma was there for our engagement, elopement, and wedding day. She captured everything for us! We are beyond happy with our photographs and cannot wait to print them all! Emma is so kind and bubbly, that you can feel at ease as she captures those intimate moments! She is also very professional and knowledgeable! I would recommend her a thousand times if I could!!

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • RJM

Rjm E. · Married on 03/11/2021

Very Professional!

We had the pleasure of working alongside Emma and her team this past weekend for a beautiful wedding at The Howie Mansion. Emma was very professional and easy to work with. She spent a ton of time with the bride and groom to make sure they got all of the shots they wanted and was right in the middle of the action during the reception when everyone was dancing. We got a sneak peek of some of the photos from that wedding and they were stunning! Cannot say enough positive things about Emma and highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Amelia · Married on 02/12/2021

Obsessed!!

I wish I even had the words to express how incredible Emma is! Finding a photographer that matched our style was very important to us - and I knew from our first call she was it! Emma is organized, professional, energetic and puts so much thought and care into every detail of your day. Needless to say she captured our wedding day more perfectly than we could have ever imagined. Both Emma and Kate are so talented, and brought such a great energy. They had our timeline planned out and running so smoothly that we actually got to enjoy the evening with our guests, which was so important to us. Our wedding party genuinely had a great time taking photos - and it shows in the end result! When we saw our gallery we were absolutely SPEECHLESS. We are forever grateful to have had Emma capture such a special day in our lives so perfectly!

Sent on 03/25/2021
  • Shannon

Shannon B. · Married on 01/16/2021

Alexa, is there a word that's better than AMAZING?

Where to even begin. Emma took my graduation pictures in 2016 and Ive been obsessed with her since. She is a SORCERER. I honestly don't know how she makes me look like a gosh darn MODEL. So basically, I knew she would take photos of my wedding. Emma is (Im not kidding) the first person I emailed when I got back from getting engaged. My husband had heard so much about her...obvi! So he was excited to finally meet her for our engagement photos. He was immediately attracted to Emma's warm smile and bubbly personality. He instantly loved her and thanked me for choosing such a wonderful photographer. During the engagement pictures we asked Emma if it was possible to get a photo back for my grandmas Christmas gift. Emma had no problems doing that for me. Unfortunately, 3 days later my grandma passed away. I texted Emma to tell her there was no rush on the photos and she texted me back condolences and a link to our engagement photos. WHAT?! 3 days later. It was such a nice thing for her to do during such a sad time of my life. I'll never forget that. Emma has been an absolute dream to communicate with for the past 1.5 years. As the wedding date approached she was great at figuring out timelines and a photo schedule. When Emma showed up and immediately came to give me a big hug. I was absolutely blown away by her and Kate all day. They were both so easy to work with and so nice to all of the family. They tried to capture all of the little moments and details. That is the stuff that is the most important. The next day Emma sent us a sneak peak! I didn't think I could cry any more than I did the day before but there I was crying AGAIN. To say the photos were amazing is a complete understatement. I am SO HAPPY to have found Emma. I recommend her to literally everyone I meet. I cant wait to get my whole gallery back. I love you SO much Emma, you're an angel.

Sent on 01/20/2021

Priscilla M. · Married on 04/10/2020

BEST wedding decision

Emma was the BEST decision we made for our wedding hands down! I knew after our engagement session with her that we made the perfect choice. She's fun, friendly, helpful, and SO talented. She and her sister Kate were a dream to have on our wedding day. We will be swooning over all of our photos for forever. We're SO lucky to have found Emma (and we did a lot of research before choosing our vendors!). I just wish she could document the rest of our lives now! ha.

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany H. · Married on 03/21/2020

Stop Looking. Book Emma.

When you book Emma you get more than just stunning photos. You get the ultimate hype woman, you get someone who makes you feel completely comfortable in front of a camera.

On the big day, she thinks of everything. She and her sister Kate are the perfect balance of keeping things on track while being flexible. They're assertive, while also letting special moments play out naturally.

And all that is just the cherry on top of her serious and natural TALENT. Your photos will make you swoon. Picking a wedding photographer is a stressful decision. But from the moment you book with Emma, you'll be so glad you did.

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth C. · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Magical

Simply put, I cannot recommend this amazing sister duo enough. Not only is Emma incredibly professional and an expert in her field, but she and her sister are just gems of human beings. Emma has an amazing way of making you feel so confident and relaxed, both my husband and I strongly felt that energy from her! Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking!!! The way she captures lighting, photo ops, and those special heart-felt moments just can't be beat. You can really feel the love between my husband and I in our photos, and I know its her love of this business that helps bring that through the camera. I cannot thank Emma and Kate enough for capturing these memories that we will treasure forever. Hire them NOW!

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Laramie

Laramie O. · Married on 02/01/2020

Picture perfect

I can’t say enough great things about Emma and Kate! Dynamic duo to say the least! Not only did they help keep everything on time but I know not one moment was missed as they were always present! Thank you both for your amazing work and shining personalities!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/18/2020

Honestly the BEST

Looking for a photographer to perfectly capture our wedding was what took me the longest to find out of all of our vendors. I found myself continuously going back to Emma's work, and I can't tell you how happy I am that I did. Our wedding photos are everything I could have ever wanted. Of course, I knew when we initially got our engagement photos back that they would be! Emma and Kate are both so sweet and so, so talented. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing photographer!

This is probably one of the hardest reviews I've ever had to write. I don't know where to begin. My daughter knew exactly what she wanted in a photographer for her wedding. She wanted pictures that were timeless. Ones that you could look at in 20 years and they didn't look dated in the style. Emma is that photographer.

I knew she was going to be the one of the best choices we made after I saw the engagement pictures. Both my daughter and now son-in-law do not like having their pictures taken. But Emma put them at ease very quickly when she took the engagement pictures. She travelled to Bok Tower Garden for the engagement session.

Her attention to detail is impeccable. The lists she has you fill out makes for a smooth wedding day. Emma and her sister Kate arrived the day of the wedding on time and full of energy. And it lasted all day. Emma took great care of my daughter that day (unfortunately she was sick).

We were so happy with the sneak peek pictures, and I couldn't wait for the rest. When they finally did arrive, on time, I was speechless. They were amazing. It brought me back to that day. Everyone who has seen them since, is just amazed by them. We've been told they look like they belong in a magazine.

If you were to hire Emma, for any occasion, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Emma for making our daughter's day so special.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Jessica D. · Married on 03/29/2019

Highly Recommended Photographer

I would recommend Emma Anne Photo a hundred times over. Emma herself is incredibly organized, responsive, and has a bright personality that immediately puts you at ease. She has a soft way of guiding the session for natural looking poses and keeps the energy positive. I hired her for engagement and wedding in Orlando and she was easily the best vendor on my team. Both her and her assistant (who helped for wedding) were spectacular to work with. My friends and family are still gushing over the photos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 03/15/2019

Over the top AMAZING!!! We highly recommend Emma. Her photos are truly breathtaking. She puts you at ease and makes the photo shoot relaxing and enjoyable. We feel honored to have Emma shoot our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/16/2018

Incredible!

Working with Emma was probably (let's be honest, definitely) one of my favorite vendors to work with. Like most brides, I'm not comfortable in front of a camera, and not wanting to look too posed in pictures. Emma is sincerely the IDEAL photographer to work with in FL and beyond - not only, did she make me feel comfortable from the beginning, but also CONFIDENT! I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with, so I hope you book with her!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • jenn

Jenn · Married on 11/03/2018

Swooning over the photos

Emma was seriously the most wonderful woman to work with for our big day. We chose Emma because of her profile we found online through our vendor and because she was wonderful when we met face to face. Emma included a free engagement session in our wedding photo package and always went above and beyond for us. She was professional, organized and accommodating. So happy we were able to work with her! We don't have all of our photos yet (we only just got married a couple of days ago) but she provided a sneak peak just 2 days after our wedding!! so perfect

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful photos!

Emma and Kate were amazing! They traveled to our wedding in Lenox, MA. It ending up raining on our wedding day and they were both so flexible and positive. Our photos are BEAUTIFUL! You will not be disappointed if you hire them!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Maria · Married on 04/08/2017

Emma and her partner were a dream to work with. She was professional the whole way through from the initial inquiry to our last kiss goodnight. Our engagement session was in the dead of summer but she never complained and made sure we were comfortable the whole time. On our wedding day she arrived on time with so many beautiful ideas to capture our love. I could not speak more highly of her! If you're looking for a photographer to capture you in the most beautiful light possible, book her now!

Sent on 04/18/2017