Emily Weddings Reviews

Emily Weddings 6
Emily Weddings 7
  • Randall

Randall Decker · Married on 06/08/2019

The 2nd Best Person to have beside you on your Wedding Day!

Emily Weddings team, thank you for bringing the vision of our wedding to life! It was truly the greatest day of our lives and we are still over the moon about our big day. Thank you for the months of preparation, keeping all of the vendors in check, keeping everyone focused on our vision, getting to know us as people, arranging our visits, arranging our days, and even keeping track of our bills. Most of all, thank you for knowing what we wanted and for making sure it came to life. Kate was our lead planner and Brittney was responsible for us on our big day. Both are individuals we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Their attention to US and OUR moment was more than we could have hoped for. Thank you.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Emily Weddings 8
  • Jessica

Jessica and Zoe Grant · Married on 10/12/2018

Zoe and Jess Grant

The Emily Weddings team outdid themselves for our wedding day! As a wedding professional for 10 years, I have seen a lot of wedding planners. They're the best in the business. I have seen them work behind the scenes at many weddings and that's where I fell in love with them. To be on the other side as a bride took my love and respect for them to an even greater level. They made our wedding dreams come true. Before we started working closely Kate, we had a lot of questions and stress. After our first meeting with Kate, we felt a weight lifted. Kate, Emily, Brittany, Elaine and Karen were incredible to work with and the wedding went flawlessly because of them. They went above and beyond our expectations and we're so beyond grateful for their tireless work on our big day!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Renee Broermann · Married on 10/06/2018

Well worth every penny!

It’s hard to find the words to express what an incredible job Emily’s Weddings did on our daughter’s wedding. We used the Partial Package. Kate was our planner. I can’t say enough about her professionalism, positive personality, and all around general knowledge of everything wedding related. An added bonus is that I made a new friend. We both expressed that we’d miss speaking to each other almost daily. There wasn’t an issue or question that I had that she wasn’t on top of and had solved promptly. Every detail of the the big day was planned out, with Kate’s help, for several months prior. She would offer advice when asked and kept us on track to make sure no stone was left unturned. With her detailed questions and just plain curiosity about our daughter, our family, and our son in law and his family, she was able to make the day flow flawlessly. The day of the wedding, her team of six showed up and kept everyone relaxed, but on track. With their help, the wedding went off without a hitch and was enjoyed by all. I couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Armando · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Emily Weddings for day of coordination of our wedding. I don't know if I had very low expectations or just didn't know what to expect but I believe they went beyond what I imagined a day of coordinator would do. We worked with Rachel and she has been very responsive to all our questions from the very first meeting until post- nuptials. There was a curve-ball thrown at us the night before our wedding after our rehearsal when our church coordinator told our wedding party needed to be at the church way earlier than what the timeline that Rachel had created. A moment of stress was quickly dissipated when Rachel and her team texted our entire wedding party of the new timeline and that all vendors affected (especially transportation) was on board with the new timeline. Needless to say, our wedding went smoothly. Rachel was readily available throughout the day while her team worked tirelessly in the background making sure everything is executed as planned.

Sent on 08/23/2018

E · Married on 08/18/2018

From beginning to end, my wedding coordinator/planner, Rachel, from Emily Weddings was professional, super knowledgeable, responsive, organized and absolutely wonderful to work with. All members of the team were great to work with. Although priced higher than other planners, Emily Weddings is well worth it. Their day-of coordination really goes beyond just the day of. They are available for questions, suggestions and concerns months in advance leading up to the day. During the week of the wedding, Rachel handled planning details and situations for me that came up so I didn’t have to worry about them– transportation changes, rental changes, touching base with vendors on details and timeline information. I was really impressed that she calmly and quickly handled timeline changes that was so suddenly thrown at us by our church wedding coordinator at the rehearsal. They were there to handle small and big details so I could just enjoy my wedding day, which I totally did!

What was reassuring was hearing some of our vendors, who had previously worked with Emily Weddings, talk highly about them. Vendors are relieved when they know that they’ll be working with reliable, top notch coordinators. My florists at one point said that Emily Weddings was a dream come true. Emily Weddings helped transport flowers to and from the ceremony and reception.

Everything went smoothly at our wedding; and everything seemed to have been executed on time and as we desired. A big factor I think was choosing Emily Weddings as our wedding coordinators. I whole-heartedly without a doubt recom

Sent on 08/26/2018

Stacie · Married on 06/16/2018

Emily Weddings has the best team of ladies! They are the go to for all your needs in planning your wedding. I worked directly with Kate Freeman and she was great keeping me on task, helping me sort through contracts with reading the fine print, getting the best bang for my buck and most needed for me in keeping me up to date with today’s etiquette!

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

Let’s just start by saying choosing the Emily Weddings and Events Team for our wedding was the best decision I could have made! Brittney and Karen were an absolute dream to work with on the rehearsal and wedding day. Even leading up to the wedding day Brittney helped me with every detail and made me feel very confident. Our wedding day couldn’t have gone any more perfect and I have Brittney and Karen to thank for that! They are extremely kind, smart and professional. They can even sew a bustle in like 90 seconds. I can’t thank them enough for putting together our dream wedding!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Bridgette · Married on 04/28/2018

Emily wedding and team was all around 5 stars in every aspect! I felt like I have known all of them for years! So positive up beat and professional never forgetting the littlest detail! Amazing to work with!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Thomas · Married on 04/28/2018

Rachael and her team from Emily Weddings could not have been more helpful, considerate, thoughtful, encouraging and FUN to work with on our daughter's wedding. Every detail had been thought of and tended to by Rachael and her assistants. Every part of the wedding ceremony and reception was organized and orchestrated by Rachael, so that everything moved along at an enjoyable pace. No worries at all for any of us! Right down to Rachael fixing a sport jacking problem for the father of the Bride! "I'll take care of that!" said Rachael - and she did, as with every other aspect of this wonderful day!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Marlene · Married on 01/13/2018

The entire Emily Weddings Team is incredible. My lead planner Rachel was truly my lifeline throughout the entire planning process- she kept me on track, focused and (most importantly) calm! She was so enthusiastic about every single detail and she (along with her team) made sure my day went off without a hitch. As an out of town bride, I knew I needed someone whom I could trust wholeheartedly. Rachel was that person every step of the way- she was incredibly responsive, detail oriented and never baulked at my seemingly endless list of questions. I also was so impressed with her expertise in the wedding space- you can tell that she is well-respected and liked by all of her fellow vendors, and I always appreciated her input and guidance when making both big and small decisions. She also happens to be one of the sweetest people I've met- she genuinely cares for each of her brides and I so enjoyed working with her during the 12 months leading up to my wedding. She and her team went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect on my big day. If I had to do it again, I would hire Emily Weddings 100x over. Thank you for helping to make my dream wedding a reality- I could never have done it without you all!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • W

wendy · Married on 01/13/2018

The Emily Weddings Team was awesome for my daughter's wedding - they earned their fee and insured a totally seamless wedding. As MOB, I had heard horror stories from other mothers but I relaxed with the bridal party and really enjoyed a perfect wedding day - thanks to Rachel and her team's attention to every single detail. I know they have coordinated many weddings, but their enthusiasm was as if this was their first one and it helped make the day very special for us. Rachel was an absolute delight in the planning process, with great ideas and always offering assistance. The team totally delivered!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/25/2017

My mom recently got married and Kate was her wedding planner. Kate and her team worked tirelessly on every detail of the wedding, even though the venue wasn’t optimal due to the large number of people attending. At the last moment my mom changed her venue and they adjusted so quickly and were so excited and calm through it all. They treated my sisters and I like it was our special day as well and made us feel like a part of the day. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding that went off without a hitch I woud highly recommend this company to any future bride!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Charlotte · Married on 09/02/2017

I am still overwhelmed by how amazing Emily Weddings was!! We did the partial planning package and they took care of every single detail. We didn't have to worry about anything through the entire planning process. I was so impressed, especially on the day of our wedding, with how smoothly everything went. I would recommend Emily Weddings to anyone planing a wedding!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jackie · Married on 08/12/2017

Using the Emily Weddings and Events Teams was the best decision we made about getting married, well after getting my wife to say yes. They made everything so simple and worry-free. Kate and the rest of her team helped us put together our dream wedding. They worked seamlessly with the few vendors to ensure every peanut and pennant were in place for our baseball wedding before we arrived at the venue. Emily Weddings had my full trust from the beginning, so much so that I recommended them to another bride shortly after hiring them. I recommended them then and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

I worked with Kate specifically and she was amazing. She stayed at least one step ahead of us with the planning and as our big day grew closer she made everything incredibly easy and made it so that we had absolutely nothing to worry about, she just took care of everything. Our wedding day was incredible and perfect. The Emily weddings team was so good that many members of my family didn't even know that they were there, just that our day was perfect.

Christine · Married on 07/15/2017

Emily Weddings truly made our wedding day a fairy tale. Brittney and Kate took the time to really understand my vision and they made it a reality. Not only did they work to plan every single detail of our day, they were also invested in us personally. You'd think that for people who do weddings all the time they would become desensitized, but that wasn't the case at all. Kate even teared up when I came downstairs in my wedding dress. The team has a great relationship with all of the best local vendors and they know exactly who to send you to for what you're going for. I felt very relaxed throughout the whole planning process and on the wedding day knowing that Emily Weddings had everything under control. Our July wedding at the Cavalier Golf and Yacht Club was more amazing and beautiful than I could have even imagined and it wouldn't have happened without Emily Weddings!

Alison · Married on 05/27/2017

We would like to take the opportunity to share with everyone how INCREDIBLE the team at Emily Weddings really is. They made our day on May 27th, 2017 at the Hilton Oceanfront in Virginia Beach truly SPECIAL.

Far too often, a vendor is just that, a vendor. Emily Weddings though, could not be further from. Their team are true partners, and in our case, have become an extension of our family. Whether it is helping you select the ideal venue, find the perfect vendors to fit your style, maximize your budget, or make what seems to be impossible possible, the team at Emily Weddings WILL make your vision, a reality.

We would like to give a special thanks to Kate Freedman, Brittney Danas, and Karen Walker, whom we have dubbed the Dream Team. They exceeded our wildest expectations, and could not be more grateful for EVERYTHING.

Kate Freeman - What can we say... Kate you truly are a part of our family now. You were with us through every decision, literally. Your patience, guidance, and direction could not have been more sincere and utterly PERFECT.

THANK YOU again, Emily Weddings!

Alison & Matt - “The Quelch’s”

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Emily Weddings 9

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

The whole group at Emily Weddings is amazing. They helped me plan my wedding all the way from Ohio. They never gave me a recommendation that was bad (everyone they put me into contact with was amazing and made my day wonderful). They made sure I stayed on track and got everything taken care of and nothing was forgotten. The day of the girls made sure everything went perfectly. Everyone was were they needed to be when they needed to be. They made it the most stress free day for myself and all my family. I can't say enough about how wonderful this group is, but if you have any doubt in your mind about letting these ladies help you with your big day, don't worry they will make sure it is magical and a day you and your family will look on with fondness for the rest of your life.

Steven · Married on 05/06/2017

Thank you for the help that you gave us. Our wedding day was an incredible fun filled event that was made better from the help that we received from Emily Weddings. Would definitely recommend them for future weddings.

• BetterThisTime

Anna · Married on 12/17/2016

I could not have survived without them.
    Get a wedding planner.
    ... but not just any wedding planner, book with Emily Weddings! Seriously, you will thank me and them later. Trust!
    I only did the day of service and it was well worth every single penny. They do so much for you!
    My Grandma went to 4 of her grand kids weddings this year and said mine was the most organized. ALL of that organization credit is %100 given to Kate and the Emily Weddings team.
    The last days of the wedding should be the most stressful, but I handed everything over to them and was a stress free bride. Trust me, you need to book them. You don't even know.
    They are phenomenal!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Bryan · Married on 12/03/2016

From the church to the reception Emily weddings team made sure our special day was flawless. I would recommend Emily Weddings to anyone looking for a professional and attentive wedding planner.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Diane · Married on 12/03/2016

As the Mother of the Bride, Emily and her team were so helpful in answering all my questions and making sure my daughter’s wedding day went smooth and perfect. Emily and her team were so much fun to work with. I did not have to do anything on the wedding day and I knew everything was taken care of.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Karla · Married on 11/19/2016

Emily's service is such a good service. Ask for Kate Freeman. Love Her

Sent on 12/12/2017

Tyesha · Married on 09/03/2016

Best Wedding Plannes in Outer Banks NC! They may be in VA but even my vendors said Emily Weddings set the standard for wedding planers in the Outer Banks area!! I can't tell you how many vendors, guests and family members complimented Rachel and her team. They called them CIA Wedding Planners because they were everywhere handling everything while communicating on their CIA like earpieces. My wedding had to switch from an outdoor wedding to an indoor wedding because of Hurrican Hermine so Rachel went to the venue the day before to meet with the owners and strategize how to make my wedding a completely indoor wedding! I have to say my wedding was absolutely AMAZING thanks to the Rachel and her team. They spent so much time ensuring everything went perfectly. I hired them for a month of coordinator and I have to say the month of is so very stressful I don't think I would have made it through all of the last minute obsticles and HURRICANE without Emily Weddings. Thank you ladies for ensuring our wedding was still the wedding of our dreams!! You ladies are awesome!!

Sent on 09/22/2016