Embie Floral Design Reviews

Embie Floral Design 3
Embie Floral Design 4
  • Maria

Maria Cerri · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful Organic Floral Arrangements!

Embie Floral Design made the most beautiful arrangements for my event. I told her colors and the organic style I like. She was spot on! The sweet owner hand delivered and placed then herself. Everyone made comments about how beautiful they were! Will use in a heartbeat again!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Embie Floral Design 5
    Embie Floral Design 6

Liz Shurtz · Married on 02/23/2019

Destination wedding in Portland

Michelle provided flowers for our recent wedding and we are still in awe of how beautiful it was! We decided to have a destination wedding in Portland, OR. We planned the wedding and found Michelle and Embie floral design via Instagram, and we are so glad we did! I love flowers and did my research and found many florists but Embie stood out to us. We didn’t really have a concrete idea of what we wanted initially for our flowers, but after talking to Michelle she was able to get a vision board together to help us determine what we liked. She was so quick to respond to us and was very attentive to any changes we had! Her communication and amazing work made it so easy for us to plan the florals for our wedding, even from a distance. You can tell that she really cares about her work and clients. Our guests had rave reviews of our wedding flowers! I highly recommend Michelle at Embie Floral Design.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Alisha Tkach · Married on 02/01/2019

Love working with Michelle!

Michelle is lovely to work with! Always happy and ready to help in any way. :)

Sent on 02/18/2019

Mellisa Franklin · Married on 01/05/2019

Baby's 1st Birthday

We hired Michelle to do florals for our daughters birthday party and we are so glad we did! She was so helpful in coming up with decor that would fit our budget and pair well with the theme of the party. Our guests were able to take them home and we still get compliments on how everything turned out! We definitely recommend Michelle and her team at Embie Floral Design for any event.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Ana Ana · Married on 11/30/2018

Beautiful bouquet

Michelle was very accommodating for a last-minute request for a courthouse wedding bouquet. I told her what I wanted and what both I and my husband were wearing and her flowers matched our outfits perfectly. :) It was a beautiful bouquet with soft lavender and cream colors. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Embie Floral Design 7
  • Margaret

Margaret Leonard · Married on 08/27/2018

Beautiful and classy bouquets!

Michelle provided multiple arrangements to adorn each table for our first Night in White event in August 2018, and she was wonderful! She was very accommodating with our limited budget, and she still found lovely greens and white blooms in the heart of wedding season! We're looking forward to using her for many more events in the future! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Straus · Married on 08/04/2018

Go-to Florist

Very professional, superb communication skills- always heard back from Michelle within a few hours. Her work is thoughtful and beautiful. Would recommend to anyone in the area!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/27/2014

Beautiful arrangements!

Michelle created arrangements that I used for both my sister's bridal shower and daughter's birthday party. I sent her photos of what I had in mind & she created arrangements that were even better! She exceeded my expectations & I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 03/19/2019