63 Reviews for Elite Planning Firm

Destination (4)
Budget Analysis (3)
Guest List (3)
Partial Planning (2)

Seriously I don't even know what we would have accomplished for our wedding without Elite Planning! I met Mayrelis a couple years ago while she was planning my sister-in-law's wedding. She was so full of useful information and provided my SIL with many great ideas and connections to vendors that otherwise we would have never met had she not recommended them. So after our engagement after deciding on a wedding date, my fiance´ and I knew the right person to assist us in our year of wedding planning.
Mayrelis became more than our wedding planner, she was a mentor, a friend, and my creative sidekick! Our ideas flowed so well together and no matter how over the top or crazy my vision/ideas were, Mayrelis was never intimidated, she would simply top it with something even more spectacular! Her relationships with her preferred vendors allow her to offer the best pricing for your budget and be as creative as you want her to be given your vision and ideas of your wedding.
Mayrelis is very detailed, organized, and professional. Mayrelis always made herself available to us and she made sure to keep open communication throughout the planning process.
I have to add as I have been to other weddings this year and in the past as well and I have met with and seen many other wedding planners, some of which do their job to the very last second and others which seem to complete their duties as soon as the reception begins. From these experiences I can guarantee that Mayrelis and the team at Elite Planning are the true definition of passionate wedding planners!
THANK YOU MAYRELIS, RENATHA AND THE TEAM AT ELITE PLANNING FIRM FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US!

Profile Picture Jennine, 2/16/19, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with Mayrelis and her crew was outstanding! She was able to put together our wedding celebration in one month. Her guidance, recommendations and logistics were great! She is a very positive and happy person. We highly recommend Elite Planning Firm for your party or event.

Vivian Alvarez and Enrique Soto Belloso

Profile Picture Vivian, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mayrelis was seriously our savior. When we got engaged, I spent a few months trying to figure things out on my own, convinced I could do this without a planner... boy was I wrong! The moment I met May we clicked right away. She immediately started giving me ideas that fit my vision and budget. My situation was a bit complicated because I didn't live in Miami and we had a week to meet with vendors and figure things out before I went back home to New York. May set up tons of meetings and when I went back home, I felt like my wedding was in the right hands. Planning a wedding long distance is not easy but May took away all of my worry. She sent me everything I needed, we had phone calls, we texted and she handled all of the little details I would never have thought of. She has such a great relationship with all of the best vendors in Miami. Based on all of my needs, she was able to set me up with the vendors that fit my vision perfectly. May has amazing taste and she was able to understand exactly what I wanted. I am an extremely indecisive person and she knew exactly how to help me make the best decision possible... she was extremely patient with me! It was not easy to show up at my wedding days after arriving in Miami and not really knowing how it would all play out. Well let me tell you, it came out better than I could have ever imagined! May and her team executed the most spectacular wedding of my dreams. She is impeccably organized and kept my Jewish wedding running perfectly on schedule which is a HUGE deal and very impressive!! As for my Jewish wedding- I had an orthodox and Kosher wedding which May executed flawlessly. She took special care to make sure all of the traditions and laws were followed and respected. May even helped make our honeymoon special by helping us find the most perfect resort in Mexico for us. Mayrelis truly cares about her clients happiness and I couldn't have asked for a better planner to make our dream a reality. Thank you so much May!!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Absolutely LOVED Mayrelis! I only had the pleasure of working with her for the month of my wedding, but would strongly recommend having her there from start to finish. I thought I had most of it figured out until we sat down to review the details. She was heaven sent! On top of the amazing work she did, she has a fantastic personality! I can’t imagine working so close with anyone else during such a hectic time. She is the absolute BEST!

Profile Picture Therese, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

“O.m.g. What would we have done without May and her team?,” was what we kept repeating throughout the entire wedding process. We went for the full planning services and were so thrilled we did- worth every penny. May helped us every step of the way and was our eyes and ears on the ground while we were away in NYC and Spain. One of the most valuable things Elite Planning brings to the table is a stellar relationship with vendors - they can help negotiate better deals for you and you can save tons! Additionally, May is so incredibly professional but also so fun and real - a true pleasure to work with! The Elite Planning team really took the time to completely understand our vision for our New Year’s Eve wedding and make it a reality. We wanted our wedding to be different and they made sure that we weren’t compromising for the status quo. May took the time to understand who we were as a couple and reflect that in our wedding. Seeing the whole team day-of (on a holiday) working so hard to ensure there was not a single error or issue was so impressive- these girls are some real bosses and they mean business! Our family all agreed this was the most essential purchase to ensure we all had the best time on the day - completely worry-free!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

When we first started our wedding planning journey in April 2015, we decided that we would hire a day off planner/ coordinator for our wedding. After several meetings to find the right person that would execute our vision to life, we came across Mayrelis (Owner of Elite Planning Firm or EPF) whom was recommended to us by our incredible entertainment team, The Event Factor. After meeting with May, our decision was seamlessly made the moment we walked out of her office, we knew we would be in great hands. Instantly we felt a connection we had not felt with any other planner. May is organized, dedicated, passionate and most importantly in love with event planning. Although she would only be a day off planner, May assured us that she would help us along the way with any questions we might have. She made it possible to meet and worked around our hectic schedule. Aside from the qualities already mentioned, May also has a very important quality and that is availability and discipline! Every time we would call her, email her, or even text her, she made herself available. Her attention to detail and understanding of what we envisioned was unparalleled. We truly recommend such an amazing person and planner! She was always very loving and made us feel at ease as we approached our big day! We felt May puts her heart and soul, time and effort into everything she does. The day of, we were lost for words when we walked into our reception. Tears of joy and amazement rolled down our faces as we walked through and finally saw our vision come to life. Not only was she our day off planner, she also became our friend. We are truly proud to say that EPF was part of our wedding! Thank you May, we are forever grateful!

Sincerely,
Yaneysis and Yasiel

Profile Picture yasiel, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Mayrelis at Elite Planning Firm for nearly 15 months prior to my wedding day. I hired her to be there every step of the way, as I was an out of state bride. When I met her for the first time I felt like we were instant friends! Mayrelis is very sweet, accommodating, and genuine. She is exactly the kind of person I wanted to work closely with leading up to the dreamiest day ever. The months leading up to the wedding were a breeze, whenever I would feel like I was behind schedule, Mayrelis was 8 steps ahead of me at all times. She is a true talent! I would also love to point out that Mayrelis is incredibly stylish, so she is also the perfect person to help debate options and bounce ideas off of. As for the wedding day, it's hard to even put into words how much Mayrelis did outside of her job description. NEXT LEVEL SERVICE! & truly the only kind of service you should receive when you know that someone cares about what she does. Mayrelis is that girl. I felt like she was invested in my wedding as much as I was and she did everything humanly possible to make sure that my wedding day went perfectly smooth. We had a last minute rain that forced us to move our reception inside right after the ceremony. To this day my guests still had no idea the reception was ever going to be outside in the first place because Mayrelis and her team flawlessly execute everything they touch. Hiring Elite Planning Firm was the best decision I made for my wedding hands down, & I am grateful for Mayrelis' friendship to this day!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mayrelis and the Elite Planning Firm Team went above and beyond helping me materializing my dream wedding. I still cannot get over how perfect our day was. I decided to go for a "Month-off" instead of the full year of planning because it was more suitable to my budget. Even though I was out of the city during the wedding planning I have to say Mayrelis was very flexible in meeting with me even before the month-off started and she was always open, kind and gracious answering my phone calls when I had questions along the planning. She gave me wonderful suggestions that worked out perfectly. May is very familiarized with numerous venues in Miami and she is well known and respected by the catering departments, including the Biltmore Hotel were I did my wedding reception. The fact that they knew her well at Biltmore helped a lot! It made things much easier. Brides, more important than anything, the day of your wedding she will make you and your mom feel that you have nothing to worry about: The timeline was perfection, May is very organized, goal oriented and in a few words she has the perfect personality for a wedding coordinator as she WILL TAKE CONTROL of the day (that is SO important ! especially for a bride like me that can become a little controlling. (Girls! that day I was so chill that my sisters and mom started wondering if I took some medication hahaha). Look, there are many more details I have to say about her but before I run out of space I have to tell you brides: Consider this investment, I did a lot of research before I hired Mayrelis and her Team and her pricing is very reasonable compared to others with similar or even not as good quality as her but just "fame". I can guarantee this will be money well spent and it will be the reason (besides your new shiny husband) of your huge smile on your wedding day because you will be able to relax and really feel all your emotions after you put all in her hands. Do not hesitate on asking me any questions. Sofia.

Profile Picture SOFIA , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Elite Planning firm was the best wedding planning company I could have hired for my wedding. Mayrellis, the founder, and her team were absolutely impeccable throughout the whole process. They are extremely professional, always available, have impressive knowledge about vendors, quality, cost benefit and organization. Our wedding was elegant, well organized. We absolutely enjoyed to work with May and team. I strongly recommend Elite Planning if you would like your wedding to be perfectly organized.

Profile Picture Carla, 6/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Mayrelis helped us plan every detail of our daughter's wedding, including a 90 people Welcome Dinner and Morning After Brunch in our home. She made the remote wedding planning between our daughter and her fiancé (in New Jersey) and us (in Miami) easy, but most importantly, a thoroughly enjoyable experience, especially for my daughter and me.
Mayrelis expertise encompasses all aspects of wedding planning.
Understanding of Clients' Vision - Mayrelis was exceptional at understanding what our daughter and son in law wanted their wedding to be like. She helped them gradually develop their vision by using Pinterest and teleconferencing via Skype. Once they knew what they wanted, she assembled a list of vendors whom she felt were a good match both in terms of style and budget.
Industry Vendors: Mayrelis is great with vendors and has a well developed roster of service providers to meet any clients' wishes/specifications.
Budget: She helps you develop a budget to match your wishes and if you cannot afford all you want within your budget, she helps you come up with alternatives that are within your means. When we met with vendors, for example, the florist, she kept selections and choices within the preset budget for flowers.
Communicating with Clients: May was available to answer questions and or concerns via email, text and phone. If unable to answer , she would send a text saying she had gotten message and would respond or call as soon as she could.
Day Of: She was great making sure things ran smoothly at home as Anna got ready, at hotel as groom and guests got ready and during the ceremony and reception. She stayed until the very end.
After the wedding, she presented a document with the budget line by line, reviewed goods, services and payments. Anna had her dream wedding within budget!

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Mayrelis and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! She literally made the vision for my wedding come to life and went above and beyond to do so. If I had told her I wanted to be brought in on the backs of turtles, she would have made it happen! She is an expert in the industry and has great relationships with many different wedding vendors in the Miami area. I interviewed a few different wedding planners in the area, but I didn't get the same genuine warmth from anyone else. All of our guests still comment to us about how our wedding was the most beautiful, elegant, and magical wedding they have ever been to. It really was everything I could have dreamed of and more.

Profile Picture Samar, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First and for most Mayrelis is the best in the business, look no further! Being from New Jersey and wanting a dream wedding in Miami my husband and I knew we needed a wedding planner. So my husband set up a phone interview with Mayrelis and within a few short minutes of being on the phone with her we knew she was the right one for the job. We planned our wedding with Mayrelis about 18 months out. Flying back and forth from Jersey to Miami to get things done. Doing all that traveling was stressful enough. But once we got to Miami she had a whole itinerary ready for us. Let me tell you, she knows the best people in the business. From our venue, invitations, officiate, flowers, DJ, videographer and everything else, we do not have one complaint. She made every visit super easy and we got SOO much done. Mayrelis would even pick us up from our hotel and drive us to each meeting we had. She really went above and beyond. She also never once complained or was bothered by the amount of emails/texts we had within all those months at whatever time of the day it was. This was very critical for us, being that we were not locals.
On the day of our wedding I could not believe all those months and months of planning how everything came together. Of course the weather in Miami you cant always trust so some major things had to change on the big day. But Mayrelis and her team got it done. My husband and I had the best day of our lives and it was the wedding of our dreams. We couldn’t have done it without her. Mayrelis you were not only our wedding planner, but you became part of our family and we are forever grateful for you. Thank you for everything!!!

PS. See you soon!! =)

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Elite Planning Firm! My advice when trying to decide on a wedding planner is to look no further!! Elite Planning Firm is worth every penny! Mayrelis is the absolute best planner! Have no fears!!! I was the mother of the bride (who is a very busy dentist in New York) attempting to have the wedding in Miami which was a destination for all the guests...I was skeptical of using a wedding planner because I knew that my daughter and I had soo many of our own ideas that we didn't want anyone to talk us out of doing anything or even give us different ideas...We were the kind of people who thought we were capable of doing it all on our own....we are sooo glad that we were proven wrong....Everyone wants a flawless, magical, wedding...but realistically it's impossible...there are so many things that are out of your control, especially with an outdoor wedding and a destination...May took all the worry out of the planning...She really listened to what we wanted and kept us organized and took care of every single detail....She knows the business and the area...She is an expert on getting the most our of your ideas...I arrived a few days earlier than everyone thinking I would have last minute things to do and I literally did nothing....Everything was taken care of!!! I was able to enjoy the entire weekend without any stress. I can't tell you how great that felt...My daughter and her husband were thrilled with everything...As you know, there is no such thing as an event that doesn't have any hiccups...If there were any....no one including the bride and groom knew about anything...The Event was flawless...We had a very complicated and large wedding...We were trying very new ideas and May was willing to try anything...She know her vendors well...and they work seamlessly with her...Read all the other reviews!

Profile Picture Marla, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Mayrelis and her team were absolutely amazing. I live an hour away from my venue and also have a very hectic schedule, as does my mom, so I was a little concerned about how we were going to plan it, where I was going to have the time, and all of the coordination with the vendors. We met with her (my mom and I) to discuss what we envisioned and any specifics and took everything into consideration when recommending vendors. May worked with both of us equally, if not my mother more, considering she was putting on the wedding and has a good eye for design and detail. We could tell she had good working relationships with the vendors, and aside from having one or two joint meetings with them, she took care of most of the correspondence. Her assistant Renatha was also very helpful to us during the planning and was totally on board and in the loop with whatever we had going on at that moment. Planning a wedding is definitely daunting, and overwhelming, and these ladies had everything organized, scheduled, and planned to a T. There was a completion date for every task on the calendar-timeline leading up to our big day. They were amazing with our family and friends and the big day went off without a hitch (from what I saw which I guess is the goal) and I didn't have to worry abut anything because May and her team were there taking care of the details. I can't thank Elite Planning Firm enough on a professional and a personal level and I hope to remain in contact with Mayrelis and rave to EVERYONE I KNOW about their work.

Profile Picture Meagan, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm at a complete loss for words when it comes to recommending Mayrelis and her team because I'm still in absolute awe that I turned out to be "that" girl with a perfect, magical and flawless wedding - and that is entirely because of her. If you have a vision, she will make it happen. If you don't have a vision, she will help guide you (and the groom as well, very important!). If you're freaking out, she will calm you down. If a guest rips a dress mid-wedding, she will fix it. If a crisis happens, good luck finding out because she'll nip it in the butt. If you have questions, she will answer them. I mean...your wedding will be in the safest, most professional, most experienced hands you can imagine with Mayrelis. She also has a stellar supporting cast of vendors that work as much magic as she does. The one thing I didn't want to feel surrounding my wedding was stress and thanks to Mayrelis, the groom and I literally spent the entire day at the beach the day before our wedding. There's just nothing to think about, really. She will be the absolute best investment you will make for your wedding, hands down. Period. The end. (love you MAY!)

Profile Picture Jeannette, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Elite Planning Firm are simply the B E S T!!! You will not have a regret with these ladies. May and Renatha are extremely professional and so nice and accommodating. I seriously could not have done it without them - and nobody should. Who wants to worry about vendor delivery on their wedding day? It all goes by so fast, you should really enjoy every second. Our wedding came out FLAWLESS! Everything went so smooth and I owe it all to them. We didn't have a single worry because we were confident these ladies had it under control. Towards the end of the night we even had flowers and some of the deserts from the wedding that we never got to try waiting for us in our suite. Expect the best with these wedding planners, they are the pros! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you, EPF for making our wedding day so memorable and stress free.

Profile Picture Johana, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Book May now. You won't regret it ;-)

Mayrelis is beyond amazing. I actually decided to work with May without meeting her in person, which should give you an idea of her persuasive skills and personality...trust me, you want her on your team. Even before we officially committed, she was helping me - which really allowed me to see how efficient, pleasant, and skillful she is. I met with May just a few times while planning my "destination" wedding - and it was seamless working with her from afar. When I was in Miami for planning, all our appointments were lined up, confirmed, and she was there every step of the way! She was available and prompt - and VERY well organized. She truly allowed us to enjoy the wedding planning fun, while she made everything happen behind the scenes. May handled our last-minute requests with ease, and when small issues arose - they were resolved quickly and in our favor!

Her team and vendors are top-notch. Although I consider myself a pretty good planner, I know that without May - our wedding simply would not have turned out as excellently as it did. May advocated for us, thought of special ways to make our wedding better - and generally, got 'stuff' done.

May, THANK YOU!! We were able to simply enjoy our day and it made it all the difference.

Profile Picture ashley, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am the "mother of the bride" and when my daughter told me she wanted to hire a wedding planner I told her it was unnecessary because I had planned many parties however my daughter insisted and after interviewing three other local planners we settled on Elite Planning. It was the best investment we made! Mayrelis found us a beautiful venue for the reception and negotiated a package that was phenomenal! After several meetings with my daughter to captivate her "vision" and "dream wedding" she suggested a flower vendor , photographer, videographer and most importantly a DJ that was able to materialize that vision again working within our budget and saving us money. Mayrelis handled all the big and small details of the wedding (things that would have never occurred to us) making it a perfect evening. She has an outstanding professional team that participated the day of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding allowing us to enjoy the occasion to the maximum ! highly recommend the firm!

Profile Picture User6958598, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Where to begin!

We hired Mayrelis and Elite Planning Firm to help us host our wedding at the Bath Club in April 2016. As some background, we both moved down from NYC shortly before getting engaged. We had very specific things in mind when started planning, and incredibly high expectations of what the event would eventually be like. Simply put, May and her team are absolutely amazing. It was the best decision we made to hire her to help plan our incredible wedding!

She’s connected to all the right people. When we started exploring venues (before we had settled on a planner) - EVERYONE spoke highly of May. She would listen to our vision and then recommend vendors that would help bring it to life. She wouldn’t just bring is one vendor, but multiple options to let us see different perspectives. All vendors came prepared with proposals and all were vetted by May for our style and taste level.

She’s resourceful. Throughout the process, May was amazing at working her connections and leveraging her relationships to get us exactly what we wanted. Not to mention she was completely transparent throughout the process. She was an amazing negotiator, while bringing us the BEST vendors in the industry to bring our vision to life. She was able to get a last minute DJ for a rain-call for the welcome drinks, coordinate a band from NYC and a singer from Nashville and make sure our very different families were 100% taken care of.

She lets you enjoy the best weekend of your life. May doesn’t just thinking of your wedding as “another event.” She really really cares about you and making sure your weekend is perfect and as stress-free as possible. She knew exactly what we wanted and needed without us having to ask. She even insisted we give her cell phone number for us to provide to ALL of our 175 guests incase they had questions throughout the weekend. Who does that?!

Aside from all this, she is just a fun, genuine person that you’ll end up wanting to know.

Profile Picture User6720158, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

What a great and flawless day! We couldn't have been happier with picking May as our wedding planner!!

We found out about May through a personal reference and we have to say that it made the planning process, as well as our big day so much stress free!...Not that wedding planning is an entirely stressless process :) May was available day and night to accommodate our schedules and she was guiding us through every step of the way.

We hired May and her team for the planning of our wedding at the Bath Club and the organization of our Welcome Cocktail at the Epic Hotel the night before. Both events were flawless and all we had to make sure was we had fun, and May and the team took care of the rest. Having an expert by your side throughout the planning process is absolutely invaluable and we cannot say often enough how glad we are to have hired Elite Planning Firm to make sure no detail was forgotten. Also, whatever your budget is and your wishes are, May will find a way to get you your wish!!

We would absolutely recommend May and her team to anybody that is looking for a class act wedding! :D

Profile Picture Maria Gabriela, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning

I knew getting a wedding planner was a good idea but I never imagined it would be the BEST DID I DID! MAY was truly amazing! Not only is she very nice but also attentive to detail and always available. My wedding was in Miami but Im currently living in California and May was able to accommodate to my busy schedule and 3 hours difference. My wedding was PERFECT and Im certain it wouldnt' have been the case without May. Her and her team were outstanding! everything was under control the day of.. i was actually able to relax and enjoy every moment of that day without any worries or stress whatsoever..that is priceless! I highly recommend May to plan your wedding or any event for that matter, I guarantee you WILL NOT BE disappointed.

Profile Picture User6612379, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

May was truly a dream come true! I cannot begin to express how amazing Mayrelis was. From the 1st day I interviewed her, I knew she was the one! She was on top of every detail from the very beginning and it was crystal clear that this was not her first rodeo! She knows everyone in the business and is so highly recommended by all.
At first, I started out looking at “destination” venues. The first one I looked at was a venue in Palm Beach. I had not hired a wedding planner yet, nor had I even done my homework on who to interview. The owner of the venue highly recommended May. Shortly after realizing that a destination was not for me, I started to inquire in Miami. Wherever I went, May’s name kept coming up. She was so highly recommended and respected among her peers that I had to find out for myself. From the moment I met her I saw what all the fuss was about! She immediately struck me as a very easygoing, organized, and knowledgeable in this huge world of weddings. On that very first appointment, I had not even hired her yet, and I was sharing an issue I had at hand. I hadn’t even finished my sentence and she was on the phone taking care of business. From this moment on, I knew Elite Planning Firm was for me. Planning a wedding involves thousands of decisions and I knew I needed someone like her – someone who would take charge of every task at hand no matter how small.
I have to say that she exceeded our expectations in every way. Throughout the entire year of planning, May was always two steps ahead of us. Wedding day was flawless! Elite Planning Firm was just on point. Every single detail was meticulously thought out.
My husband and I were pampered and catered to throughout our entire wedding. We were enjoying ourselves as if we were guests at our own wedding - stress free! May over exceeded my expectations by far. She surpassed every single detail as I had envisioned it. She truly made my wedding a dream come true…a fairytale!

Profile Picture monica, 1/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Mayrelis and the Elite team was the BEST decision I made when it came to our wedding. We were married at Vizcaya Garden & Museum, a beautiful, but VERY complicated venue to work with. May took care of everything single detail and was ALWAYS 2 steps ahead of everyone else. She’s extremely orangeade, prompt and on-time (which never happens in Miami), and attention to detail is impeccable.

She's a wedding planner that truly puts her heart and soul into the job. Our wedding was FLAWLESS because of her. We had many things going on during the wedding, such as ceremonial traditions, to requesting a butterfly release, to even surprising the bride (me, which I NEVER get surprised with anything) with Gipsy Kings performance. May and her team kept everything running smoothly without a doubt, I would hire Elite Planning a hundred times over again.

She also planned our rehearsal cocktail party the night before, and even that was seamless. My guests even commented that her dressed ripped during the reception and May's assistant sewed her back together. You would be crazy not to have Mayrelis and Elite Planning as your wedding planner. I would not have been able to do my wedding without her. Her pricing is also VERY reasonable. I had 2 other friends that were married in Miami, and BOTH commented how on top of everything Mayrelis was, and they had never seen a planner so good. Everything was absolutely wonderful. It was the fairytale wedding that everyone deserves and it only happened because of Elite. THANK YOU GUYS!

Profile Picture Parisa, 1/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning

Working with May and the Elite Planning Team was the best decision we ever made!! May is everything we could have wanted in a wedding planner and more - she became a friend and part of the family!

May came highly recommended to us by a vendor that our family has worked with for over 25 years, and from the second we interviewed her we knew that it was going to be a great working relationship. She made the whole wedding planning process fun and easy which is exactly what we wanted. There were a lot of small details and logistics to our wedding that could have been daunting and overwhelming, but May was on top of every little thing - and she did it all with a smile (and in 4 inch heels)!

She is attentive, organized, professional, kind and all around amazing at what she does. You can tell by her relationships with the vendors, that they too enjoy working with her. Our photographer even came up to her the night of the wedding and said that he has worked with a lot of planners, but has never been to a wedding where everything ran so smoothly!

In addition to all of the above things that you look for in a wedding planner, what was most impressive to me was how incredible May was at successfully navigating all of different family personalities, politics, and most of all opinions, that can come along with planning a wedding - always finding a way to make sure everyone was happy.

My husband and I had an absolutely perfect wedding day, and planning process. It was stress free and most importantly - fun! May and her team are truly exceptional and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Amy, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning

May and her team were INCREDIBLE! I had my doubts about the utility of a wedding planner and only ultimately hired May's team because my parents did not want to handle coordinating with vendors on the day of the wedding. Now, I am a complete believer in wedding planners and would recommend May to every South Florida bride!

They did the typical planner tasks very well. For example, they called all my vendors the week before the wedding to ensure they would provide the services contracted for. And they helped me create a timeline that worked (which was quite complicated, since I had two ceremonies in two different locations plus a few speeches) and made sure we stuck to it.

But what really sets them apart is the unexpected extra things they did. One member of May's team kept my lipstick on hand to touch me up whenever it was needed -- they kept me looking beautiful all night! And somehow, they knew exactly when I needed to change out of my heels and were there ready with my flats. Finally, they made sure our bridal suite was beautifully decorated for the night of our wedding.

Honestly, the night would not have been the same without them. To all future brides, hiring this team will be the best decision you will make with regards to wedding planning!

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.