Elite Events by Tawanda Sims Reviews

30 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

30 Reviews for Elite Events by Tawanda Sims

Tracy · Married on 10/26/2012

Mrs. Tawanda Sims of Elite Events Management provided a very stress free and professional experience. It was such a pleasure to have her manage my event from start to finish. Mrs. Sims did not miss a beat. She was so efficient on all aspects of the event. She made the event FABULOUS!!! Mrs. Sims is truly a gem and a rare one. My guests are still talking about the great time that was had (my husband and I as well). I would recommend ELITE EVENTS MANAGEMENT to anyone who is looking for a professional, classy and well organized event!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Launda · event on: 05/25/2012

I want to take this opportunity to thank Elite Events Management for a job well done. My family and I were very pleased with the service given to us by your staff. My sister was very speechless after the party. Her 50th birthday party was a night to remember thanks to you. The entire decor of the hall was just outstanding and amazing. You really set the atmosphere for the entire guest and we are grateful for your talents and skills.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

Thank you so much. I really enjoyed you and your family.

Tia · Married on 04/21/2012

Elite was contracted last minute and delivered on point, professional, and proficient service to make my fashion fundraiser a huge success! i would recommend Tawanda Sims to anyone looking for quality!

Sent on 04/29/2012
  • Gigi

Gigi · Married on 03/14/2012

Elite Events- Tawanda Sims and her team were nothing but professional and thoughtful when planning our wedding. There was not a detail that was forgotten. I so appreciated when my wedding day arrived and I walked into the reception hall and found that my "vision" was appearing before my eyes. The decor, the food, the services were nothing but excellent and everything was beyond my expectations. Tawanda and her team did everything with haste and aplomb. All of our guests felt that they were being taken care of at all times and they were very complimentary. Thank you to a fantastic team that works together beautifully. You certainly are "On Point"!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

Gigi, Thank you so much for allowing us to work with you. Looking forward to the next Party. (;
    Team Elite!!!

Janice · Married on 07/23/2011

Elite Events Management is professional and consistent in making sure you have your dream wedding. They use your ideas and bring them alive. The staff is friendly and you could tell that they enjoy satisfying their customers needs. I would definitely recommend this company for any event, especially If you want your event to be unique and well organized.

Sent on 07/26/2012